Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

i had the weirdest dream ever.. i was walking my cats ~~(the heck right? cats are nvr gonna go on a walk they’re so lazy).. anyhoww suddenly Donuts ran away and as i was looking for her, BAM i saw PSJ exercising in the park and he looked at me.. then he helped me find my cat.. out of nowhere my other cat Pizza suddenly became buddy buddy with Simba .. then we went to a cafe and PMY (in sec kim’s style) was there and she bought me coffee.. then everything became vague and i dont remember the rest of the dream.. 

WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING TO ME? I think i must really miss them so muchhh lol help me i think im crazy :tears:

• LOL 7

oh oh this is what I feel about wwwsk ep 8 kiss scene bts. PSJ pulled her close and kiss her right? she seems surprised for his full force on hugging her ( I bet they rehearse already). then cut then he joked that he ate it and both got shy. 

After changing the angle, she seems comfortable with him since we can see him joking about hugging her feels like hugging his bestie and she laughed out. I think PSJ try to make sure she's not uncomfortable with the long shoot for the kiss and from huge laugh, most of them are male staffs. He goofed around to make sure she feels comfortable tho it is consider serious scene. That is so sweet of him. And also the closet kiss bts, while they watching their kisses, PMY play along joking so both of them will not being uncomfortable.

I think they really understand each other well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I wonder who is invited in kang ki young's wedding tomorrow. I hope ppc is there too:wub: or the whole or some cast of wwwsk, maybe it's like a mini reunion:sweatingbullets:

My delulu mind is saying that maybe ppc are sitting together in that event 

2 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I wonder who is invited in kang ki young's wedding tomorrow.

i think KKY said bfore his wedding is gonna be a small affair with only family and really close friends invited coz his future wife is not a celebrity.. but who knows maybe he’ll invite the cast of wwwsk.. 

PMY is very busy filming last episodes of HPL. Filming a drama is not easy it involves sleepless nights. Especially now that they have no more time to spare as day off as they have to wrap up all remaining scenes. So even if KKY will invite her I do not think she will be there. 

I still remember PSJ and PMY were busy filming the weekend before WWWSK finale and they wrapped filming WWWSK on Wednesday the day when Ep 15 aired. 

So I chat with someone who's not a shipper. She's neutral. She thought ppc ship has sunk but she wonder why there is still so many shippers from them. And then she saw about Mont Blanc thing and the other facts and coincidences. And now she understand why ppc shipper still strong until now

Spoiler

To have alibis that ALL Kdramas tackle on "childhood past" is definitely not true. Most of my favorite KDramas do not have the cliche childhood friends storyline. 

Why can't some solids admit that there is indeed parallels between HPL and WWWSK without making sweeping false statements on other KDramas. 

Anyway, PMY chose this drama so if she is happy then I am fine with that.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
Spoiler

Why can't some solids admit that there is indeed parallels between HPL and WWWSK without making sweeping false statements on other KDramas. 

Spoiler

sometimes i can sense some solid PMY fans dont really like PSJ and wwwsk eventhough wwwsk made PMy really famous.. someone told me bfore that a solid indonesian fan acc of pmy once called out on PPS coz she said PPS made a comparison about PMY chemistry with PSJ/KJW.. but she didnt even mention anything when labit shippers did the same thing.. 

and they claimed they are neutral fans lol...

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Reveal hidden contents

sometimes i can sense some solid PMY fans dont really like PSJ and wwwsk eventhough wwwsk made PMy really famous.. someone told me bfore that a solid indonesian fan acc of pmy once called out on PPS coz she said PPS made a comparison about PMY chemistry with PSJ/KJW.. but she didnt even mention anything when labit shippers did the same thing.. 

and they claimed they are neutral fans lol...

It's just the opposite.

Spoiler

pmy solid k-fans really like wwwsk. on the fan meeting in Korea, fans chose wwwsk as the top favorite drama among pmy's all dramas.(second was Sungkyunkwan Scandal) they think Miso is girl crush, rational, professional..and Miso is their wannabe as a career woman and a girl friend.

but yes. her solid fans don't like psj.(psj's solid fans too.) because they also feel there is something between the both.B)but her fans don't have any feeling against kjw. they don't like or hate him.(and psj's fans too..his fans also don't have any feeling against kjw(actress kjw:lol:).because they know there is no possibility of the two at all.B)

but pmy's fans don't like hpl. after hpl ep.13, finally their anger burst. they said pmy was completely deceived and hpl is not about fangirling drama but just about looking for a male leader's mom. it's not her private life but just his private life.

and i already expected there was not bed scene. after hpl ep.12,  her fans complained and wrote "don't include too much skinship scene. don't use pmy in such a way" in tvn hpl board, namoo actors board, dc...everywhere. they were very upset, saying hpl uses her for only skinship scenes. this is why her fans are only hoping now hpl will finish soon. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

wow @twoparkcouple i didnt expect it would be like that in korea coz i can see PMY international fans really like HPL.. they like PMY/KJW skinships lol.. but yeah i agree with u.. the story is not about fangirling..  in seoul the rating even dropped to 2.8 now... 

Spoiler

And many international Solid PMY always blame PPC shippers for not liking HPL. Then they should say that to solid PMY in Korea too.

PPC shippers are always branded as negas, bitters and so on and so forth when truth is her solid Korean fans do not even like HPL too and I agree with them. The plot is not focusing on "Her Private Life" anymore. 

I also noticed that most of the HPL coupling fans are fans of Healer couple.. no offense to any Healer fans here.. ok..:D

it was just an observation on their posts.. and they said it themselves. 

Anyway,  yeah, I also noticed that some very solid PMY fans dont like PSJ , they dont really say anything about her other partners  but they are vocal about not liking to pair PMY with PSJ. and some even say they dont like it because he is younger.. not reaaally sure why.. but thats how they feel, im not going to intervene. 

Again, I will agree with how the story went.. they lost the focus on DeukMi. and yeah, I always thought a bed scene was not necessary before but I really thought they would push it since they are focused already on the romance of both...  but I cannot blame the actors here.. because the scripts are decided by production, not them. All they can do now, is to do their acting jobs well until the end.  

But yeah.. PMY is really pretty.. right??! like.. seriously! I both love and hate her for being that pretty! :lol:

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Hide contents

And many international Solid PMY always blame PPC shippers for not liking HPL. Then they should say that to solid PMY in Korea too.

PPC shippers are always branded as negas, bitters and so on and so forth when truth is her solid Korean fans do not even like HPL too and I agree with them. The plot is not focusing on "Her Private Life" anymore. 

It is true that there are PPC shippers who trolls around. But, all ships have that. Heck, we have that here! 

Its a good thing that PMY was the lead here, because she knows what she needs to do. If you need fluttering scenes, she gave that here. If you want intimate moments, she did those here. but the whole plot was just not supporting her fangirl character anymore. It started good, it was an interesting fresh take, the cast were blending well. but halfway, they went the other direction. I dont really know why  but it was just a wasted opportunity. 

just want to point out another wwwsk similarity.. DeukMi was wearing.. again her boss' clothes on the morning after. just like Miso did. 

we are not hating on HPL.. it was ok.. but they couldve done better with the fangirling plot, because they have a great actress portraying it!

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and some even say they dont like it because he is younger.. not reaaally sure why..

maybe that he is younger is not the real reason.:lol:(i think her fans just don't want a celeb as her bf or husband.) that a man is 1~2 years younger than a woman doesn't matter at all. rarher, older woman-younger man couple is trend.(rain-kth, ssc, ahj-ghs..etc. even actress cjw and hhj married a 8 years younger man).

and we all know pmy ex bf was younger..and now her dating rumor guy:D is also younger than her.

They kept comparing HPL and WWWSK / PMY-KJW and PMY-PSJ in their drama Soompi forum threads, ig, twitter how HPL is better and PMY and KJW chemistry has more "realness" (their actual word :lol:) than PMY PSJ. But when we are the ones who do the comparisons we are called bitter and envious. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I also noticed that most of the HPL coupling fans are fans of Healer couple.. no offense to any Healer fans here.. ok..:D

Yes it is..

Spoiler

Sometimes I think that they don't like ppc (other shipper and solid fans) because they feel something too between ppc but they denied ourselves

to say PMY was deceived is a bit much coz obviously she chose to do this drama.. and she must have gotten the script and reviewed them bfore hand.. so she knows what she’s getting herself into.. the fact that she still does the drama means she likes the script and the plot.. 

however,  one of the craziest comment i saw so far was from some of their shippers.. they think PMY is attracted to KJW in real life that’s y she doesnt mind doing all the skinships in HPL.. the more the better...  hahahaa people are so creative when it comes to shipping lol.. including me ofc... 

• LOL 2

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

they think PMY is attracted to KJW in real life

Are only we who cannot see the sparks between them?? :sweatingbullets: yes their chemistry is good but I still cannot feel anything between them 

• LOL 1

Spoiler

sometimes I feel like I want to knock out rabit shippers for comparing when we dont do so. And I'm totally fine if they hate LYJ. Everyone have their own fav character. Dont have to say PSJ himself don't have enough skills etc. 

When it gets even funnier when they compare wwwsk bed scene with hpl bed scene. (contributor to views number:lol:)

Spoiler

but if she done a very sexy bed scene, I might have bad impression on her. And also afraid if she get bad title from it. Somehow I understand solid k-fans of PMY

And I'm glad that hpl bed scene is consider sweet.