Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ is indeed Best Kisser. His kissing style is very different. His next drama partner will be so lucky. 

Hahaha I just noticed we both wrote PSH but it is actually PHS. the bestfriend of PSJ :joy:

oh shoot! Sorry! LOL! we meant PHS! darn it! lol!

4 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Is PMY going to say that bun hair with the brush is actually her idea ??

That did bring out the tension and she surely impressed PSJ too for the ribbon kiss idea:relieved:

could be.. she always liked rolling her hair into bun.. and she did look sexy. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Hide contents

I am currently watching Secret Life of My Secretary it's so good. 

Me too I watched it because I really miss Kim Miso I search some drama about secretaries. 

7 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Me too I watched it because I really miss Kim Miso I search some drama about secretaries. 

me three cos there was comparison to wwwsk and so I just try to watch it and I got stuck. Absolutely different story which I'm very glad. And it's fun to watch too.

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ is indeed Best Kisser. His kissing style is very different. His next drama partner will be so lucky. 

it's not different. it's just as he said he is sincere while doing kissing scenes keeping also his professionalism intact :sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

they apply real life events to bring out the emotion needed.:D

more like off screen friendship & comfortness is a key to create striking on screen chemistry! you need to have a level of friendship or attachment with your co star to create that kind of chemistry

• Like 2

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I actually dont like Aera character because I dont like woman who scream and curse a lot. Even Dongman character seems to be too clingy with Aera. thats why I prefer another couple in there. But gotta admit it PSJ-KJW looks cute together off screen. of cos, oppa-dongsaeng vibe.

She didn't scream or curse to an extent nor she was a loud character. she was bossy & free spirited. dong man wasn't too clingy either; i think they naturally potrayed childhood friend turned lovers where they both were awkward at the begining of their relationship but full of love for eachother with the additional teasing & fighting. lastly i don't know since it's everyones perspective but among all of psj's co stars obviously after pmy psj looks good with kjw. 

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

sooo.. from the other ParkPark

Spoiler

And PHS on his fanmeeting in Dec 2018 admitted that he had a real feelings to PBY when filming. and PBY admits she had always interest with PHS for a year but keep it secret. Oh i wish our ppc can be more open like them :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

You guys are like my family (online family) , no matter how much doubt i have, I never spend a day without visiting this thread (for the past a year). I don’t know if it’s because my love for PPc or is it because i love to talk to you all. 

it’s my first time shipping korean actors in real life, and I swear to the moon and the stars in the sky ,it’s hard to be a shipper! 

:joy::tounge_xd:

I become so dramatic these days..

:skull:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Spoiler

As much as I want SDM-RG to build up their relationship more, the writer should've made them dating outside frequently. Always the same place. The art museum, somewhere around there, office, their homes after work. 

Writer, we have playground or river or park or walking along the stream. The night is long. Why limit only home? no wonder their fans always have wild thoughts only lol.

fyi some of them ask for more bed scene for the next eps lol 

And I feel like everyday is working hours. Where's the weekend? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

You guys are like my family (online family) , no matter how much doubt i have, I never spend a day without visiting this thread (for the past a year). I don’t know if it’s because my love for PPc or is it because i love to talk to you all. 

it’s my first time shipping korean actors in real life, and I swear to the moon and the stars in the sky ,it’s hard to be a shipper! 

:joy::tounge_xd:

I become so dramatic these days..

:skull:

Aww that's really cute! Hahah Since we don't get any solid ppc related contents like we used to get during wwwsk the only way to keep your shipping heart alive is to discuss about your ship with your fellow shippers plus this forum is really lovely, people are objective with their opinions here. Secondly Tbh shipping is always like that. Until the two people you are shipping confirms about their relationship the option & doubts always remains open that there might or might not be something going on. All the hetro couple I shipped before over the time they disappointed me but then some were successful too so i'm always cautious when it comes to shipping. You never know when it comes to love & destiny. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

more like off screen friendship & cofortness is a key to create striking on screen chemistry! you have need to have a level of friendship or attachment with your co star to create that kind of chemistry

although true.. but you have to actually know the feeling. thats why they always research the kind of character they play. PMY said she used her sister as an inspiration to be a fangirl. how bout as a cutey, sweet, supportive girlfriend? and in kissing scenes, you actually need a lot of practice in that area.. lol! 

its a huge plus that PMY have suxh a great personality, thats why its easier for her to build chemistry with any of her costars.. Not a lot of actress can do that.

And I have to say this, PSJ was known for his kissning scenes, because he doesnt hesitate to put emotions.all his kissing scenes with his costars are very good... even if some doesnt know how to respond, he can carry it well.

BUT, the way he kissed PMY? oh boy, I was actually surprised by it, I just suddenly noticed something very different... their 1st kisiing scene, I was like.. "woah! easy there!" lol! then the closet kiss.. "woah! down boy" :lol: even PMY couldnt help it! And yeah, the rest of their scenes? well, they just dont seem to mind the "hands everywhere". sliding thru, pressing thru, gripping thru.. 

Its just sooo natural... that they just noticed them when they review the scenes... :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

that they just noticed them when they review the scenes... :rolleyes:

OMG i was thinking about this too,but I didn’t  know how to explain it like the way you did, 

when they monitored their scenes together, they seemed surprised too with what they did together.. :wub:

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

BUT, the way he kissed PMY? oh boy, I was actually surprised by it, I just suddenly noticed something very different... their 1st kisiing scene, I was like.. "woah! easy there!" lol! then the closet kiss.. "woah! down boy" :lol: even PMY couldnt help it! And yeah, the rest of their scenes? well, they just dont seem to mind the "hands everywhere". sliding thru, pressing thru, gripping thru.. 

Its just sooo natural... that they just noticed them when they review the scenes... :rolleyes:

yes yes yes 

I know he's a Kiss Expert, but from ep 8, he seems longing for a kiss with PMY. Joking saying he ate all her lipstick, he seems to enjoyed it LOL

And on hugging scenes, he always hug her really tight. And knows where to put emotions, the hug where he was missing her after business trip even with cute tone, the hug and caress on her hair where he comfort her after saying he'll support her after she stop working, he put different emotions on every hug that we can feel his love for Miso. Very detail in delivering the emotions. No wonder PMY said she also learnt a lot from him although she's the senior in this industry. 

• Love 3