Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

yeah, I actually agree with you  @Nusrat.mituon always being aksed about dating if they have good on screen chemistry. it's a bit of an immature question. of course they should have! it was a romantic comedy. and they are adults already. I think the questions would be more, hows it like working with each other and the cast and the whole team. or if they would like to work together again. professional questions.

If you would look at other celebrities about their interviews after the drama, they are asked about the whole experience  the shooting process and the whole production. 

I think the only reason why there were dating questions about PSJ and PMY is because the media already knew that someone would come out with the article of them dating (the whole 3 years rumor).

Spoiler

Trust me, her answer will be straight, she will say “NO” :astonished:

chemistry is chemistry, they have that strong chemistry on and off screen, but thru her behavior during bts, I don’t see that “interest in him as a guy” on her eyes!

she’s playful, very open and don’t mind to skinship with him,

And I would believe she likes him as a man (or potential dating) if she was still 25 or 28 or at least 29, but she’s 34yo now . So it’s definitely NO, just NO :sweat_smile:

and again this is just my opinion based on what I believe rn! :tounge_xd:

i believe in the power of MONT BLANC!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

haha we wouldn't know her answer until the interview comes out...

Last time she wasn't having superb chemistry with YWJ on screen and even off screen. They obviously having oppa-dongsaeng vibe. But medias still ask her about possibilities. Maybe because she is Chemistry Queen. 

I guess she had to say 'no comment' to PSJ cuz they knew each other before wwwsk or considering his image if she reject him publicly. And duhhh... not even tiny bit of feelings for him? It is hard to directly say no to PSJ. lol. Manly actor..nation's boyfriend..

Hi everyone, i am reading your post here on regular basis.  Shippers and solid fans really have different opinions. I still believer on the realness of PPC. 

Since it’s common for every drama that has ended to have interviews I am reall hoping not to hear a dating question re PMY and KJW, this is just my opinion, but yeah she’s a chemistry queen but do fans think she will always fall in love with his costar? 

38 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

haha we wouldn't know her answer until the interview comes out...

Last time she wasn't having superb chemistry with YWJ on screen and even off screen. They obviously having oppa-dongsaeng vibe. But medias still ask her about possibilities. Maybe because she is Chemistry Queen. 

I guess she had to say 'no comment' to PSJ cuz they knew each other before wwwsk or considering his image if she reject him publicly. And duhhh... not even tiny bit of feelings for him? It is hard to directly say no to PSJ. lol. Manly actor..nation's boyfriend..

I agree but PSJ is called Bulldozer Boyfriend in Korea. The one they call as Nation's Boyfriend is BoGum. :joy:

Spoiler

for me Bulldozer Couple > LaBit Couple. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

Hi guys long time no 'post':joy: I'm quite busy as I got my first job..yeayy

About the iv whether they'll be asked abouy dating possibility.. To be honest, I don't think the reporters are interested to dig up more about the dating possibility because u know why-_-Maybe they will ask but that's it.. A cliche question for any drama couple.

Actually, I have a long time unanswered question (i think only PPC could settle my curiosity) .. Why do PPC accept wwwsk project at the first place? They already knew about the rumour but they're brave enough to accept the project. So,  I started making some theories lol.. the fact that they accepted to appear on the screen together give me a clue that they're actually ready to go public. They've been trying so hard to hide the relationship all this while but then suddenly decided to work together<_<plus it's a romcom! What's wrong with PPC?:P and if they really want to hide the relationship till the end,  I'm sure we wouldn't see the parkpark teams uploading their time together in their IG.. what could I say IT'S OBVIOUS!

But, as for now they just want to hold on bcause both of them have their own separate project. They just don't want to affect them in any way. I'm sure they're now supporting each other.. Remember the Mont blanc :wub:  I'll wait patiently for their announcement.. Not dating but wedding news for sure:wub:

Just my 2 cents.. Don't take it seriously k;) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Source image

that "no" she said didn't came straight from her heart when she goes out doing this on camera

• LOL 3

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

have you guys read this article? Is this mistranslation as well? I have read about PPC saying no comment and open to future possibilities but i have also read that they have blatantly denied the dating rumours.

oh bless my shipping heart but when i look back at the mont blanc pic i’ll always have hope B)

2 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

I have read about PPC saying no comment and open to future possibilities but i have also read that they have blatantly denied the dating rumours

as far a s i've read pmy vehemently denied it in many interviews but she also said somewhere she wouldn't reject it if the opportunity of them dating comes in future.

No bed scene happened it was sexy but very short and and the next scene was already them sleeping in bed implying they had done it with her wearing his shirt and she dreamt of their childhood together which is so WWWSK :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

is he called bulldozer cause he is consistently good doing rom com? :sweatingbullets:

He was called Bulldozer because it was what he was called in WWWSK remember what Kim Mi So called him. 

51 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Why do PPC accept wwwsk project at the first place? They already knew about the rumour but they're brave enough to accept the project.

ehh i actually read a youtube comment under one one of ppc interview. that person said that he/she is korean fan & they said he/she one day  heard their mom gossiping with her friend while watching wwwsk that the lead male recommended pmy as his co star. that person's mom is  a direct friend with the producer of wwwsk. but then when it was asked to psj he denied it saying that he isnn't that influential :/

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I agree but PSJ is called Bulldozer Boyfriend in Korea. The one they call as Nation's Boyfriend is BoGum. :joy:

Hide contents

for me Bulldozer Couple > LaBit Couple. :tounge_xd:

true2:lol: sometimes I'm confused who's actually got the title. I guess it's belong to ParkBogum.  If I'm not mistaken way back during his FM 2017 people call him Nation's boyfriend.

But I think he is called 'Master of Romantic Comedy' and 'Buldozer Boyfriend' and 'Forklift Boyfriend' now :tounge_xd:

But I guess this time we can call PMY 'Bulldozer Girlfriend' too. haha.

Spoiler

since SDM always wanted to go to RG's house. haha. she's always bulldozing around him lol. You guys can count who's going to who's house frequently. 

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

He was called Bulldozer because it was what he was called in WWWSK remember what Kim Mi So called him.

yeah i do remember that! but no he was named bulldozer way before too! here ----

at 5.59 min he said he unintentinally became "bulldozer" for consistently doing good in rom com

i think the strength of HPL mostly comes from the OTP romance and skinship hahhahaa.. not so much of a plot but they made a convincing couple on the screen especially PMY coz she didnt shy away from kissing/touching scenes..

tbh romantic comedy is a tricky genre for me.. if it’s too little romance it seems bland but if it’s too much i feel annoyed somehow hahahhaha.. but yeah im glad PSJ will consider doing Itaewon Class coz lets be honest here im not really a fan of romcom (the one that i truly like is only WWWSK).. and i think i need a break from any romcom dramas for now coz it’s becoming cliche for me (especially after seeing the similarities btween WWWSK and HPL)..

anyhow im anticipating arthdal chronicles and vagabond for now... currently im only watching weekend drama ‘’mother of mine’.. 

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No bed scene happened it was sexy but very short and and the next scene was already them sleeping in bed implying they had done it with her wearing his shirt and she dreamt of their childhood together ...

Something I've expected already. This time can feel the love. Kudos PMY:thumbsup:

Spoiler

SDM's mom making sure she spend the birthday together with RG so thanks mom lol. very supportive.

I feel like PMY has learned so much from PSJ, I remember during Wwwsk,PSJ was always like “do everything he could,to make the scenes looks good or looks real”

he didn’t mind to put his hands on her body (pretty sure he asked her if it’s okey) ,as long as doing it would make the scene looks good, or hugged her super tightly,or kissed her like a brand new vacuum, and all his add-libs,

while PMY was not that touchy, or sometimes seems like she scared to touch him , lol

And look at her now, she looks just like PSJ ,a Bulldozer , touching her co-star, and all the stuff..

Queen of chemistry 

Queen of rom-com

queen of kiss

and now a bulldozer 

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

orrrr Maybe.. the "Bulldozer" nickname was already coined wayyy before WWWSK... by someone who actually called him that.. (wink wink) :D

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

true2:lol: sometimes I'm confused who's actually got the title. I guess it's belong to ParkBogum.  If I'm not mistaken way back during his FM 2017 people call him Nation's boyfriend.

But I think he is called 'Master of Romantic Comedy' and 'Buldozer Boyfriend' and 'Forklift Boyfriend' now :tounge_xd:

But I guess this time we can call PMY 'Bulldozer Girlfriend' too. haha.

Reveal hidden contents

since SDM always wanted to go to RG's house. haha. she's always bulldozing around him lol. You guys can count who's going to who's house frequently. 

In 2017 FM Bo Gum was called Nation's Prince after Moonlight Drama. 

In 2019 he was called Nation's Boyfriend after Encounter drama which in Korean is called Namjachingu literal meaning Boyfriend :lol:

Hahaha at Forklift. 

For me Bulldozer is a very sexy nickname for PSJ :joy:

• LOL 3