Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If she aware about it, she might try her best to change a bit of it but..sorry we still can see you Miso

Am I the only one who think that maybe PMY herself gave an idea for dialogue or their action for some scenes (like RG when he kiss her forehead and then her nose and the her lips) :P except the plotline and similarity stories with wwwsk

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Coincidence #3002

The initials “KJW”

his previous co-star

her current co-star

ok.. this is funny! but that is not the kind of "coincidence" I was referring to.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Am I the only one who think that maybe PMY herself gave an idea for dialogue or their action for some scenes (like RG when he kiss her forehead and then her nose and the her lips) :P except the plotline and similarity stories with wwwsk

sometimes I do feel like she might suggested it lmao. She learnt a lot from previous drama. PMY said in the mnet interview that director allowed them to adlibs at any parts. Thats why also in current drama she also made a lot of adlibs:joy: girl, I've been watching other romcom too but never see actors always add adlibs. She learnt a lot from Captain. 

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Just wanted to share you this.. because I actually felt sincerely happy for her when she finally met PSJ face to face. She's from Manila, Philippines and she's one of the most positive fangirl i saw online. :blush:

When WWWSK was airing she said the drama story was cliche. She did not fangirl PPC at all. She was avid shipper of SeoWon in FFMW. 

She was excited about HPL fangirling storyline but silent about it now. I wonder what is her comment now when story has become the same story with WWWSK that she did not like (childhood trauma, long lost childhood friends) 

• Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

When WWWSK was airing she said the drama story was cliche. She did not fangirl PPC at all. She was avid shipper of SeoWon in FFMW. 

She was excited about HPL fangirling storyline but silent about it now. I wonder what is her comment now when story has become the same story with WWWSK that she did not like (childhood trauma, long lost childhood friends) 

i think she is more of a PSJ fan.. 

but yeah.. I still see her posts and she still watches HPL.. dont really follow her.. I was just happy for her when she met PSJ in person and even held hands with him.. :D

and yeah, I dont know anyone who shipped SeoWon who liked wwwsk. :joy:

I've just read that they have talked in their drama thread how HPL has too many parallels with WWWSK. Even them has seen it. The parallels are that OBVIOUS. So, it's not only us here at PPC thread who talked about comparisons. 

Just pointing this out just in case there are people who only like to put all the blame on PPC shippers for comparisons.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I saw there too. At least they are being honest on how the storyline goes. When there's some part which I can't understand, I read there and somehow understanding the storyline. 

Let's just see how the last three episodes will go. 

I just saw the next stills...yeah.. we saw it coming. lol! i think she offered him to paint her... then he will be able to paint again..then a romantic scene...then a bed scene.. lol!

• LOL 1

are they gonna put some titanic scene in HPL lol? ya know the one where Leonardo Dicaprio painted a picture of naked Kate Winslet and then they slept together?? if so im gonna watch it hahaha. 

btw i saw HPL rating dropped from 3.5 % to 3 % in seoul area and remains 2.7 % nationally..  i think it was bcoz of the new shin hye sun’s KBS drama.. the pilot ep of that drama was really good..... 

oh well i think PMY dont really care about the rating as long as she’s happy..  and i dont think the low rating is gonna affect her career coz now she’s really famous.. 

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

are they gonna put some titanic scene in HPL lol? ya know the one where Leonardo Dicaprio painted the naked pic of Kate Winslet and then they slept together?? if so im gonna watch it hahaha

Aahh..if the plot is like this, maybe 'bed scene' can happen. Psj u should marry pmy' earlier to get 'real bed scene':wub:

Another plot to overcome the trauma. Oh well. LYJ gone through trauma through kiss lol. how bout this one then...

I was wondering what will happen in ep 15 and 16 too. I assume SDM's mother have something to tell, probably later there would be problems in their relationship. Then, somehow try to win each other's hearts again and who knows... later they skip to the scene where they have kids and her kids also a fangirl LOL. At least, it ends as fangirling things too. lol.

13 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Aahh..if the plot is like this, maybe 'bed scene' can happen. Psj u should marry pmy' earlier to get 'real bed scene':wub:

Suuure.. because he doesnt know hows that like yet.. LOL! ooooops! :naughty:

Two dramas started yesterday KBS with Shin Hye Sun drama and MBC with Jung Hae In - Han Ji Min drama. But I think HPL cast will remain Buzzworthy topnotchers this week. Not sure about next week because Arthdal Chronicles will be starting too but since it's going to be HPL finale, they got high chance to remain on top of the Buzzworthy cast next week. 

I think theyd still be on the listbof buzzworthy dramas.. and  yeah PMY will still continue to be more famous after this!

hmmmm.. but how come I have a feeling that she will take a long time off again? Good thing Busted 2 is just around the corner too.. 

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but how come I have a feeling that she will take a long time off again

Its good for her to rest, and then BAM! She comeback with their wedding news. Lol just kidding:D