Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, park2park said:

I had a dream last night PSJ took it public that he’s officially dating PMY. 

 

how do you people get dreams like this? why can't dream of such things aghh :vicx:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

He really smoke before? 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20130616132304086?entertainSectionName=entertain&entertainLeafName=20130616132304086

 

yes he smoked before. in this interview 2013, he said he learned smoking because there are so many scene where an actor smokes in movies. but he said he didn't want to smoke for a long time. so idk whether he smokes until now.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

how do you people get dreams like this? why can't dream of such things aghh :vicx:

Lol I think its cause before I went to bed I watched WWWSK again and I stopped at ep 13(bed scene) and once again I thought to myself “this is too insanely good to not be a real thing between them two” 

 

hahaha u should try

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Damn so hot in here... feast to my eyes and drooling over the pic and gif... i'm dead and went to fantasyland :joy:

 

i thought u are fasting?? hahahaha:joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, park2park said:
1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

 

Lol I think its cause before I went to bed I watched WWWSK again and I stopped at ep 13(bed scene) and once again I thought to myself “this is too insanely good to not be a real thing between them two” 

 

hahaha u should try

Ooh please as if I didn't destroyed the replay button while watching epi 13 in the middle of the night when I first found about wwwsk! But I still don't get any wild dreams like you guys have! :sweatingbullets:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why I feel slightly uncomfortable whenever I find any of my favourite male smoking! I know it's everyone personal choice & smoking seems mandatory if you are born as a man. but i'll never understand what's so damn addictive about smoking cigarettes  I mean it's not even tasty you are just literally inhaling smoke what's so good about this! :unamused: having said that I hope he is a occasional smoker or something if he still hasn't quit yet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been waiting to see him with a hairstyle like his current IG post. I personally love this style. 

 

If he keeps it longer, I can see him playing a badass role or antagonist role with this hairstyle. :love:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I don't why I feel slightly uncomfortable whenever I find any of my favourite male smoking! I know it's everyone personal choice & smoking seems mandatory if you are born as a man. but i'll never understand what's so damn addictive about smoking cigarettes  I mean it's not even tasty you are just literally inhaling smoke what's so good about this! :unamused: having said that I hope he is a occasional smoker or something if he still hasn'the quit yet! 

You do not worry sis. I am a allergy. I hate people who smoke. If he is a man who smokes regularly, I wouldn't love him.
He used to smoke for his career and society. He is known in the entertainment industry as a person who loves clean health.

Throughout the past, he never made me feel disappointed that loved him.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally love the hug when Vp Lee get jealous, and the one when he told miso he will be there no matter what her decision is, his hand was massaging her , it looks so awe.

 

For PMY, i love the one when she was wearing the gown, she really hugged him with both her hand n caressing his back, but we can only see that shortly at the very end ..

that’s unusual hug of her to VP Lee..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont believe in all those coincidence but lately i find myself wondering if our PPC is really syncing their ig post B) First psj in pink after pmy posting her pic wearing pink, then psj posting his pic wearing a black turtleneck after the recent pmy post wearing a black inner over a white coat. Coincidence or delulu? :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jingjaja said:

If he is a man who smokes regularly, I wouldn't love him.
He used to smoke for his career and society. He is known in the entertainment industry as a person who loves clean health.

ahh that's a bit of an exaggeration though :sweatingbullets: i mean he has much more likeable qualities in him which makes him appealing in the ladies eyes! one small bad habit doesn't make him a bad person or something! 

2nd i agree since he is known to be an actor who is popular for his physical fitness he should acknowledge the factor wholeheartledly & embrace a healthy lifestyle [if supposedly he hasn't quit smoking yet]

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Babalooba said:

First psj in pink after pmy posting her pic wearing pink, then psj posting his pic wearing a black turtleneck after the recent pmy post wearing a black inner over a white coat. Coincidence or delulu? 

personally for me matching post on the color of their cloth/style is a bit delulu. i mean we have better proofs than that :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

personally for me matching post on the color of their cloth/style is a bit delulu. i mean we have better proofs than that :sweatingbullets:

 

I could go further and say if I see another matching post from the both of them, it would be more believable than the matching colors/style because I have been browsing through and the times where they posted were insanely similar like <1 hours apart on the same day. 

 

Although PMY’s schedule might be busier than PSJ, but one can truly hope that she gets a well deserved rest before her next project and maybe show her support (mental and physical) to the lovely PSJ’s upcoming dramas and potential romances involved.:wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif  

 

lets a moment to appreciate this cute moment where he is protecting his lady love from the harmful sunlight! now i know this is just him being chivalrous but what makes this moment cute is the way she is cutely trying to see how pretty the sky/sun looked that day & he making sure that she gets that by shielding + staring at her :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Although PMY’s schedule might be busier than PSJ, but one can truly hope that she gets a well deserved rest before her next project and maybe show her support (mental and physical) to the lovely PSJ’s upcoming dramas and potential romances involved

yeah i hope she gets a well deserved rest before she comes up with another incredible project & ahh idk why something tells me that psj is definitely keeping track of her work & i hope i feel the way about pmy too when psj comes up with his work :phew:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

  

 

lets a moment to appreciate this cute moment where he is protecting his lady love from the harmful sunlight! now i know this is just him being chivalrous but what makes this moment cute is the way she is cutely trying to see how pretty the sky/sun looked that day & he making sure that she gets that by shielding + staring at her :wub:

I wonder what he says to her, i saw his lips are moving like he was saying something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

  

 

lets a moment to appreciate this cute moment where he is protecting his lady love from the harmful sunlight! now i know this is just him being chivalrous but what makes this moment cute is the way she is cutely trying to see how pretty the sky/sun looked that day & he making sure that she gets that by shielding + staring at her :wub:

Noticed how wherever she moved, his eyes and hand moved the same movements as her.

 

Talk about love. Idk y but a man like PSJ, I don’t see him as one who speaks a lot, but his eyes and actions said it all.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...