Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

One thing for sure now that they already knew I've been 'quiet observer' over there lol. BUSTED. 

:star:

But just to let them know too. I've stopped already and came back here and stick here ONLY ( I always stick to my words). I read only till last night posts over there. Oh and thanks for keep supporting PMY and PSJ too! 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

One thing for sure now that they already knew I've been 'quiet observer' over there lol. BUSTED. 

:star:

But just to let them know too. I've stopped already and came back here and stick here ONLY ( I always stick to my words). I read only till last night posts over there. Oh and thanks for keep supporting PMY and PSJ too! 

just take it easy.. B) its been almost a year, but as you can see.. this forum is always a hot topic.. we all know the reason of course.. 

I never imagined id be in a forum.. because I always thought, fans usually make up things because they wanna feed their "delulus".

The only reason I joined is because this one has ACTUAL materials as proof and evidences and I was even surprised.. i thought.. "wow! 1st time I read a forum that has details that are based on facts!". Thats why this is the only forum I joined.. Trust me, there are other kdrama couples that I wish would date in real life... but Iearned to accept and differentiate whats onscreen and real life. 

PMY and PSJ... yeah.. they are definitely more than you can imagine.. :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Reveal hidden contents

however, if we’re too concern about what other shippers/solid fans say or think or do, i dont think we can write or contribute anything in this thread.. so dont worry much about others as long as we’re not being harsh/mean/abusive etc.

yeah i admit i may have been critical about HPL (i apologize if HPL fans feel offended) but ive never done or seen our fellow shippers (IN THIS THREAD) do some other stuffs that they claimed us did. most of the time we jst chill here, xpressing our perv thoughts lol..so if other ppl said they jumped ship or hate PMY/PSJ bcoz of us here, that’s not on us.. i hope they dont justify their actions by putting all the blame on all PPS.. (i know some pps are ruthless on ig but NOT all of us are like that).. 

last but not least, all shippers are delusional, not jst us lol.. it cant be helped.. 

but yes i agree we can be more careful when we talk about some issues in the future..

anyhow im over this!.. now lets go back into being our usual fun perv ship ~~ 

love u guys 3000.. :kiss_wink:

Avengers reference, perhaps?

So today's lunch, I'll give you something sweet, rather than spicy treat. It contains REAL ingredients, lots of 'real feeling' not just 'acting mode'. Heart fluttering moments where I feel they personally love it too. :wub:

LTDazPm.jpg

PSJ : "she is absolutely gorgeous.."

jYSlk1Y.jpg

seeing them laughing together aww

2CWsXuE.jpg

" Finally 1st kiss scene!"

(and of cos we know how many takes for them to enjoy eating each other)

B44xZJG.jpg

PSJ : "my girl~"

qtrjPmq.jpg

FULL HUG. ohh his warmness...

fQfqwFm.jpg

PSJ : "yesss haha! I get to hear she call me OPPA"

JldBG0r.jpg

k7pOpCy.jpg

YESSS more kiss.. and the hands.. no place to move..

YAigNv0.jpg

PSJ : "damn she so cute! my hearteuu"

Remaining will be treat on tonight's dinner. :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

You forgot about the proposal scene,when VP Lee sang for Miso..

his face was so sweet during that scene,especially when he says  “Nae Sarang” (my love) , he was looking at her with eyes full of luv..

please make a gif for that one..

:heart:

Btw that sofa back hug was juicy spicy mushy, 

That was win win situation for them, she sat on his lil bro, and he puts his hands on her dangerous area! 

• LOL 6

even fully covered.. you can notice his 6 pack abs.. :D im kinda jealous of PMY that she gets to be on top of those or run her hands on those abs.. :mrgreen:

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2