Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

hello @rulebox3000 welcome aboard on this ship! 

About what you said well it sounds like a good plot for writing pining fanfic but i don't think that seems believable cause she wouldn't have given those lovey dovey gaze, gluing to him on the sofa when there was so much space left in the viki interview asking him with puppy eyes "what's perfect about me" like a whinny gf to someone who is supposedly her so called ex! nice try though ^_^ 

PS: ppc ship isn't as fragile as titanic :P

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Dont you hate your ex for breaking up?

usually i hate my ex bf even bfore i broke up with him. after the break up i hate him even more lol.. nahh i dont think they broke up.. they would not do wwwsk, or go to phuket and cosmo together.. 

eg; cant u guys see after PMY broke up with LMH, they hv nvr been seen in the same place again..... so i doubt if PMY broke up with PSJ she will do a drama with him. 

• Like 4

I’m too scared to save those yummy videos in my devices.

i only have their wedding photos saved in my devices, all the rest are saved on my Instagram,

I usually don’t use passcode, but rn i have to use passcode ,because my instagram are full of those videos..

i don’t want my parents find out about their daughter is a pervert..

:joy:

• LOL 6

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if you guys saved all of these yummy stuffs on your phone or any other device??

i saved it on my phone and ig :joy: i dont have other devices hahaha

My work have to use ipad only B)

• LOL 1

32 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Here's for you https://bato.to/chapter/1255412 :D you can check yourself

Thanks a ton! i was planning to read the actual webtoon but i got distracted & forgot about it! & woah their first night in the webtoon looks & feels more realistic than the original drama haha but i'm sure the actors had their reason for not showing all those interactions which happened in the webtoon! btw in the webtoon didn't they spend the night at lyj home then why is he wearing a cute girly pajama haha?

& i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy's belly in the drama!?? it would had been such a dreamy moment :persevere:

2 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

btw in the webtoon didn't they spend the night at lyj home then why is he wearing a cute girly pajama haha?

& i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy's belly in the drama!?? it would had been such a dreamy moment :persevere:

In webtoon they did in KMS's house. If the drama doing like webtoon did, it will be censored lol

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy belly in the drama!??

gurl pdnim is never gonna make PSJ kiss her belly in the drama.. that’s too raunchy for tv.. i would love to see it but still it’s gonna too much for those poor innocent non perv people i guess.. 

34 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

hello @rulebox3000 welcome aboard on this ship! 

About what you said well it sounds like a good plot for writing pining fanfic but i don't think that seems believable cause she wouldn't have given those lovey dovey gaze, gluing to him on the sofa when there was so much space left in the viki interview asking him with puppy eyes "what's perfect about me" like a whinny gf to someone who is supposedly her so called ex! nice try though ^_^ 

PS: ppc ship isn't as fragile as titanic :P

yep @rulebox3000.. i think you might have read a fanfic.. or maybe someone gave you a wrong info. So lets not carelessly state something here and claim its the truth especially if theres no reference for it.. 

since you are new here and didnt know this forum exists.. we suggest you read from page 1.. its a lot i know..  but trust me, you will know the REAL FACTS... and you'll learn that most of the things youve read, like what you just posted are fiction.  ;)

• Like 3

Anyway 

What I believe rn is PSJ n PMY just starting their relationship for just few months now, and taking it slowly ..

And In the meantime while observing one another,they are saving money for the 63 billions dollar wedding.... 

63 billions dollar wedding, and she is going to wear a 2.3 billion dollar gown which is take 700 hours to make it.

that’s what i read on Twitter 

Just now, mimixemix said:

And In the meantime while observing one another,they are saving money for the 63 billions dollar wedding.... 

63 billions dollar wedding, and she is going to wear a 2.3 billion dollar gown which is take 700 hours to make it.

LOL! I think they are just exaggerating details of their soon-to-be-maybe-wishing lavish wedding.:tounge_xd:

Because PMY came from a wealthy family right? and they are both top Korean stars now...

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

holy moly 63 bilion dollars wedding?? how grand of a wedding is that lol? are they gonna do it in Narnia and serve unicorn tears in diamond studded bowl to their guest? coz 63 billion is really a lot of moneyy!!!

haha how on earth ppl came out with these things lol.. 

17 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Anyway 

What I believe rn is PSJ n PMY just starting their relationship for just few months now, and taking it slowly ..

this is a lot more believable fanfics lol

that would be the wedding of the year! not only be cover in Korea but could be global news . haha

• LOL 1

Twitter citizens are always funny and they have a lots of unexpected idea..

beside the 63 billions dollar wedding, i also read something funny on Twitter,

so somebody is complaining about the 77 minutes that they cut on dvd n blu ray,

she said  “ Is it because PMY is wearing a Shiseido lipstick back then and now she's not their endorser anymore. We all know that PSJ ate it all so you have nothing to worry.”

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 7

if a celeb does 63 bilion dollars wedding in Korea, the celeb receive so many bad comments and reaction by ppl.:joy:  you can see most k-celeb had a small wedding which was not much luxury.

but i hope ppc will have luxury and beautiful wedding in Hawaii as pmy's sister did.

• Like 3