Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

omg reading of all last night posts makes me full already even i'm fasting hahaha

I loooovveeee this thread and especially all my friends in here 3000 :kiss_wink: muah muah 

I think on the closet kiss.. Pmy felt that PSJ was kissing her more passionately than he should... because you can clearly see that she cant help to smile while they were kissing... its like she wanted to tell him to calm down but she couldnt anyway, because she cant help it too.. :wub:

• LOL 3

lol I think the only time PSJ was able to control himself was during the sofa screen.He actually maintained his professionalism Other than that he be like "Pmy's neck?? what's that? I'm gonna grab it as tight as I can"

Ep 13 PSJ be like "Pmy's body? That's where my hands are going for. Explore every inch that I can"

hahaha anyone not over 18 should leave this page for a bit cuz we all getting pervy here

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@seoseo

I know you are solid PMY and I also love her but let us not be blind fans here and face REALITY. You can do your own research how Park Seo Joon is always in the list of top Korean stars in the recent years. The most prestigious new list he is in is Forbes 2019 which was based on his 2018 popularity, income and overall activities. PMY is not in the list yet hopefully soon. Yes PSJ became super popular after FFMW but even before then he was already praised in She Was Pretty . He already had a long list of RomComs in his Filmography. He was already called RomCom King long before PMY did WWWSK.

Have you been to Korea? You can see PSJ photos there literally in every corner. If you watched HPL live, you can also see PSJ CFs. 

For sure his mega popularity is also one of the biggest factors for the success of WWWSK. You said yourself you do not like WWWSK storyline vs HPL so why did WWWSK had blockbuster ratings. Of course star factor of the cast is a plus.  

Guys are you start again to compare psj and pmy?

7 hours ago, tali58 said:

Absolutely 100% spot on. Where I live, there's a huge Korean population. There are PSJ CF's posters EVERYWHERE --  the big supermarket, the small convenience stores, many shops in large shopping center, juice bars, some restaurants, and of course, the movie theater. Some of these retail places even have life- size cardboard "PSJs". It was already like this before FFMW. Since then, there are even more. Not too much of any other actor or actresses. 

When "Midnight Runners" aka, "Young Cops" opened at the Korean movie theater here at the big Korean mall, it sold out all showings for a few weeks in a row. So it actually ran for a number of months, longer than most movies. 

I like PMY a lot,  although I didn't know much about her before WWWSK, even though I'd seen her in a couple of historical dramas. I really enjoy her work now, and support her. However, PSJ was the reason my Korean friends and I waited excitedly for, and watched,  both FFMY and WWWSK. PMY was a a wonderful surprise and discovery for a number of us, to be honest. But we're definitely fans now! She's fun to watch, a very good actress, and obviously their chemistry together was off the charts, but I'd make an educated guess based on articles, interviews, the crowds at the theater, etc., comments I've heard all over,  that, at first, a larger number of viewers started watching WWWSK because of PSJ, rather than because of PMY.

On a funny note, all the teachers at the Korean Center here, where they offer classes in Korean, know who PSJ is, but not all knew who PMY was, or they'd recognize her picture in a role, but didn't know her name before WWWSK. In every conversation that comes up about favorite Korean actors, PSJ's name comes up a lot, and every time he's mentioned, every teacher (they're all Koreans,  not originally Korean-Americans) I know sighs, "Ohhhh, yesss..." Lol. 

There's no question that WWWSK was a PSJ vehicle,  and it was seen and marketed that way, and few actors have the chops he has, to be able to make the VP so believable and loveable, and multi dimensional. But it's clear that PMY was the right actress for Secretary Kim, and their collaboration, and their PPC hotness also made the story and the drama far better than its script. 

Just face the fact psj popular just because big hallu star not around all you talk about happen during that time..its normal male celeb got attention than female celeb cause most comment are from girl..so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing..like you don't know about pmy it same with we and many other who don't know who is psj..not all people know pmy and not all people know psj..

• Confused 1

hey guys please stop comparing

psj and pmy ..

we  are all here to support parkpark couple

not comparing them. 

please let this thread

be  a happy  shipping place again..

• Thanks 2

To solid fans of PMY n PSJ here, please respect us who love both of them!!!

this is the place where we cherish both of them! 

We don’t care who more popular between them two, because for us (Park Park Shippers) they are equal, they are the same, nobody’s less,and nobody’s more!!! 

We love PSJ because of PMY, and we love PMY because of PSJ.

I love PMY 3000 times and i love PSJ 3000 times too!!!!

:heart:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, seoseo said:

so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing

Please dont misunderstood what we're discussed in here. we like psj and pmy equally. Be careful with your statement and make us in this thread is a bunch of bad peoples

• Thanks 1

url%5D

in this shipping paradise, PSJ and PMY are A PAIR ..they come together so we dont choose side.. while we may critic some of their projects and what not, we always hv their best interests at heart. 

we love BOTH of them the same..

keep calm and happy shipping 

oh and dont forget to post perv stuffs on daily basis ~~ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Focus on our beautiful, lovely, sweet ppc again!!

1557246401-secretary.gif

i love it too pmy's head got pushed to the wall.;)

and this too..slightly slide..:wub:

bd7b776bgy1fubc2hnkqzg20av09s1ky.gif

pervert mode on:D

bd7b776bgy1fubc2iil2ng209v03nk9t.gif

bd7b776bgy1fubc2ja89og2049067au9.gif

vacuum bulldozer

006g-Iec-Mgy1fxyi536c3uj30nm10t7t1.jpg

sweet morning kiss

1551294907.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 7

39 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Just face the fact psj popular just because big hallu star not around all you talk about happen during that time..its normal male celeb got attention than female celeb cause most comment are from girl..so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing..like you don't know about pmy it same with we and many other who don't know who is psj..not all people know pmy and not all people know psj..

we NEVER said PMY was nothing. dont twist what you read here.

other forums are also complaining about you.. so please be careful on what you are posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to showing to you guys when sometimes pmy hold her breath when doing kissing scene and I find it so sexy and hot lol. We can see in her chest when she exhaled but I still don't have time to make the gifs, maybe later :D

40 minutes ago, seoseo said:

i've been meaning to ask for a while now... do u have anything against PSJ?

^_^

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I want to showing to you guys when sometimes pmy hold her breath when doing kissing scene and I find it so sexy and hot lol. We can see in her chest when she exhaled but I still don't have time to make the gifs, maybe later :D

lol! didnt she mention in one of her interviews that she sometimes find it hard to breathe on their kissing scenes? But she was able to figure out how to anyway.. I think I read it somewhere..:lol:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I'll wait :P

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did his hand jst caress her side boobies in the second and fourth gifs? :joy: what a discovery!!!

lol! oh lorrdd.. you really have a wild imagination! :joy:

He did not though.. her shirt is just really loose.. :sweat_smile: