Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i cant be a pervert today coz im still mourning over the death of grumpy cat.. but yeah her thigh definitely touched his thing.. 

oh cmon... it did not! LOL! her thighs are so far from his thing.. :joy:.

But his left thigh was touching her legs.. :D

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

then her stomach touched this thing? hold on lemme get my binocular out.. 

OK.. i think we are talking about different pictures.. you are talking about @twoparkcouple pics right? :lol:

Then yess... she is very much on top of him.. so she knows whats between those legs.. :joy:

and its not her thighs... they  were actually crotch to crotch. LOL!

• LOL 3

56 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

please don't compare wwwsk to hpl, psj to kjw, psj to pmy..<_<  just focus on our lovely parkpark couple.

btw, though old topic..in this video, ppc are really playing with foot?

20190518-221553586.gif

Hahha when you are in delulu mood even the simplest thing might looks suspicious to your eyes! But no I don't think they are sneakily trying to make any form of physical contact :/

the only cute thing about this interview was when he tried to cover her mouth for revealing too much information 

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and its not her thighs... they  were actually crotch to crotch. LOL!

Bang on! :P

punishment kiss will never be forgotten.. i noticed in wwwsk, most of the time when they kissed,  PSJ held the back of her neck.. i guess the neck must be her thing lol.. no wonder he had to use that LV scarf after cosmo.. 

ok i’ll stop now 

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

the only cute thing about this interview was when he tried to cover her mouth for revealing too much information 

Bang on! :P

20190518-234959539.gif

this?:D it seems that psj always forgets she is a sunbaenim(senior) and older than him.B)

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, seoseo said:

Sorry but psj just getting popularity as lead from ffmw..and i watch ffmw after wwwsk..i not even really know who is psj before just seeing him in second lead in kmhm..so i don't think psj popularity help the drama..even hwarang got so many idol and psj as lead the ranting still low..at least hpl really popular international and most talk drama and actor every week..and hpl got better storyline than wwwsk..

Psj popular just because many of big hallu star on army..he out just on right time while big not around..

HEY !!!!!!!  I am PSJ' s solid fan and I love PMY  too(You can check out my old comment that I always support and protect PMY.) because she is the person he loves. I accept all the criticisms of bad things about PSJ. I never protect PSJ in the wrong way. Facts are stubborn things.

If you don't like others talking about PMY in the matter that it is not true. But you shouldn't talk about PSJ like that too.

If you don't like PSJ, you shouldn't talk about PSJ in the prejudice  or if you don't know about PSJ, you can ask me. I can give you the right information.

PS. I think this place is suitable for people who support PSJ and PMY. (Not one)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

HEY !!!!!!!  I am PSJ' s solid fan and I love PMY  too(You can check out my old conment that I always support and protect PMY.) because she is the person he loves. I accept all the criticisms of bad things about PSJ. I never protect PSJ in the wrong way. The truth is that it is true. 

If you don't like others talking about PMY in the matter that it is not true. But you shouldn't talk about PSJ like that too.

If you don't like PSJ, you shouldn't talk about PSJ in the prejudice  or if you don't know about PSJ, you can ask me. I can give you the right information.

I think this place is suitable for people who support PSJ and PMY. 

Tell em sister

ohh I might be late. 

@seoseo we didnt compare her plz. We emphasize their STRENGTH. We state facts here.

Be honest, for me, if she popular enough, she could be like Jun JiHyun or SHK. Yes, their standard, their type of acting would be different but there are so many love calls from directors eventhough they went hiatus. ( I dont like JunJihyun character in Legend Sea tho she's cute. The story was bad for me). She has two kids now but still get drama offer. 

You should see how the POPULARITY works among actresses. It is always ups and downs for them. 

Yes, PSJ got lucky. But he worked hard which bring that luck to him. ParkJunhwa director said no one else as good as him for LeeYoungJoon character and boom! who else can act narcissism as good as him. It was a hard character for him too. Being that narcissism is not easy infront of so many crews to see. And PMY well accept and match the act with him. Thats why eventho WWWSK is a very cliche first love story but they pull it out in their own way. Thats the strength of WWWSK. synchronisation works well. It is important how they want to portray it realistically. Great team. Very understandable.

fyuhhh I was gone for hours never knew you guys talked a lot. haha. 

Let me go prepare some juicy LATE DINNER HAHA

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

HEY !!!!!!!  I am PSJ' s solid fan and I love PMY  too(You can check out my old comment that I always support and protect PMY.) because she is the person he loves. I accept all the criticisms of bad things about PSJ. I never protect PSJ in the wrong way. The truth is that it is true. 

PS. I think this place is suitable for people who support PSJ and PMY. (Not one)

I'm totally agree with you

46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

this?:D it seems that psj always forgets she is a sunbaenim(senior) and older than him.B)

Absolutely right! I heard honorifics is really important in korea the fact that she is in every way his noona/sunbaenim yet he calls her pm-sshi still sends me! You can say that he is whipped from this small gesture :P

Our PPC wish us to be happy:lol: c'mon guys.. We all love both PMY n PSJ right.. Let's just be happy and never start a war.. This is a happy place.. Seeing u guys like this make me sad:tears: 

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i noticed in wwwsk, most of the time when they kissed,  PSJ held the back of her neck..

isn't it? but he never held his other co stars necks while kissing which makes pmy special kind. i'd like to interpret it as he doesn't want to let go of her even for a sec & wants to kiss her as deep as possible. he goes absolutely crazy whenever he kisses pmy!   bloody kissing maniac :P

• LOL 2

So this very late night DINNER BUFFET.

Tonight's special we call it 

"HAND TO HAND,

LIPS TO LIPS,

BODY TO BODY"

nyumm:P

(even their kisses match well.LOL)

It is a perfecto recipe.

B4W5Y49.jpg

RrjoUDW.jpg

5nKYbFo.jpg

wAJ23DW.jpg

XVKeBsJ.jpg

RYlDkd5.jpg

e8710bJ.jpg

9xyagdf.jpg

*Most contained alcohol. Very addictive. Not suitable for below age. :P

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

aww don't worry! it was just a slight misunderstanding

yeah,, this happens.. LOL! It's ok.. kind of like siblings bantering on some things... :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1