Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

44 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

wow really? despite the rating? tvN must really favours HPL lol :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow really? despite the rating? tvN must really favours HPL lol :sweatingbullets:

Well it’s still on survey.. still not sure.

I wonder if they still have something else to share in the dvd n blue ray, because it seems to me that they already released all the important part..

26 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like watching a little sister playing around with her oppa from the HPL bts lol. No romance.

Am I the only one thinks that some of the adlibs seems off? 

Ikr they seem very very comfortable, but i see nothing special, my heart isn’t flutter by seeing them like that..

Not gonna lie, i was laughing watching them like that, especially when MinYoung hits him without feeling guilty.

kekkeekekek

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Well it’s still on survey.. still not sure.

I wonder if they still have something else to share in the dvd n blue ray, because it seems to me that they already released all the important part..

right? except the long kissing vers ep 10 , I dont know what else they will include. Seems like all the romantic scenes have released...

I am literally having nosebleed from all "you know what i mean" videos I watch yesterday night and additional nosebleed this morning. B).

Have a nice and perv weekend guys.

3 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

How can you say this pic was taken by psj? :/

fans are just teasing. no one really knows.. that's why it's a "question mark".

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Me watching hpl bts : Wow MinYoung is crazy , she didn’t look shy doing kissing scene

me watching wwwsk bts : WOW she is shy shy cat, i can hear her heartbeat from thousands miles away.

Anyway 

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

While wwwsk bts was just 3 minutes per two episodes and the blue ray got cut 77 minutes...

what a wonderful life  :joy:

hmmm

Really? how come? haha will there be reward trip as well? 

26 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

I am literally having nosebleed from all "you know what i mean" videos I watch yesterday night and additional nosebleed this morning. B).

Have a nice and perv weekend guys.

How dare u just consumse it by yourself, share it here gurl!! 

:joy:

Ps : i have nothing to do at home ,So i’m gonna be very talkative (annoying) today... 

:joy:

18 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

Really? how come? haha will there be reward trip as well? 

Idk man!

i just saw that on Instagram, they are posting about dvd n blue ray for hpl..

• LOL 1

me too. I was actually laughing on their bts.. :lol: PMY was really slapping him here and there!  but i'ts crystal clear that everyone is just open.. even on their romantic scenes. not shy at all.

I remembered the bts closet scene kiss.. oh men, they cant even look straight into each other's eyes after their kiss..  and while reviewing it.. they seemed like they realized something.. even PMY noticed the "hands"! :lol:

so I guess the scenes and the lines are pretty obvious! lol! Im not gonna say anything more.. I think everyone here knows all those scenes and lines.:sweat_smile:

those lurking... do watch WWWSK so you can relate on what we're talking about. LOL!!

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Before I say anything..

Here's today's morning breakfast:P

:heart:

GWMNanU.jpg

People said she didn't open her mouth for the kiss..

I think she didn't have the chance to open it since HE'S EATING HER nonstop lol!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The posts on IG and twitter and other social media about the DVD is just for survey to release a DVD.

fans do this in every kdramas. it depends on the turnout and the decision of TVN management and parties involved. because sometimes even with strong requests from fans  they dont go thru with it, because maybe in the business prespective releasing and producing the DVD may not really profit them in the long run.

usually they have thorough business reviews and plans for this one.. 

4 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

How can you say this pic was taken by psj? :/

Perhaps because PMY also have shared a pic which I believe was taken by PSJ:P The one which they hang out with their teams and enjoying watermelon juice .. Seems like PPC was sitting facing each otherB) That's why the account owner asking the possibility of the pic was actually taken by PSJ.. Maybe yes maybe not

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

People said she didn't open her mouth for the kiss..

I think she didn't have the chance to open it since HE'S EATING HER nonstop lol!

actually.. I think this kiss took several takes.. there was a part where PMYs hair got messed up, but then as the scene continues, you'll notice that it's already fixed..

IMG-20190518-095123.jpg

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like watching a little sister playing around with her oppa from the HPL bts lol. No romance.

When kjw hugging her to sofa I feel like he hug his little sister :lol:  

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

me too. I was actually laughing on their bts.. :lol: PMY was really slapping him here and there!  but i'ts crystal clear that everyone is just open.. even on their romantic scenes. not shy at all.

She's too active and cheerful lol, it kinda reminds me with bts healer. Only wwwsk she's different lol

51 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Maybe when there's eng sub released.. we can weigh on this further..:lol:

but agreed on the playing around part. 

tbh i dunno why people are calling HPL mature romance lol..  DM seems more like a teenager in love to me haha.. i was more touchy touchy and excited about physical stuffs like DM when i was younger hahaha compared to now.. hahaha. anyhoww i dont think HPL is about mature romance eventhough it has mature content coz sometimes they seems childish .... huuu.. jst my thought..

• LOL 1

WWWSK is being shown in Japan, do you guys remember them having MNET interview? Are they together or on the same venue? the photoshoot being shared seems same place. 

3 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

WWWSK is being shown in Japan, do you guys remember them having MNET interview? Are they together or on the same venue? the photoshoot being shared seems same place. 

yes they are the same. people are pretty sure they were also there at the same time.