Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

27 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

and I can sense an inside joke there. is this one of those scenes they have adlibs?

I am not sure about adlibs but judging by his mocking voice they definetly put their own input on this scene & made it look far more funnier than it should be :P

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I was reading through the last few pages, and something just struck me. (Puts on thinking hat) :D . Could there be a secret meaning to why PMY accepted the role of HPL (Her Private Life)?  I managed to watch every episode and I have to say I’m pretty impressed with how well she transitioned into dealing with the dual identities she portrays.

What if PMY wanted to give a glimpse of how her own private life is by taking on the role so soon after WWWSK?  I can somehow imagine something similar between PMY and PSJ for some odd reason.:blush:

Maybe this is her possible way of telling all us shippers that how PPL (Parks’ Private Life) is going to be for the foreseeable future. If that’s the case, I think we shippers here can be so happy for eternity LOL!:lol:

Throwback to back when WWWSK drama was filming in its late stages, this will probably remain my favorite scene of all time, because of how relatable it is but also because it seems so dirty but they managed to portray it as a comedic relief scene so impressively.

source.gif

hahaha omg y didnt we think of that!?!?

• Love 1

I still curious to death,why he never share his moment in Phuket...

Was it really private to him and not for public or he doesn’t have any photos in Phuket.. 

well my whole body ,soul,heart, and mind believe because it was precious and private...

:wub:

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

"hot date" in "Phuket"? :P

(PMY showed this photo on her fans day)

Screenshot-20190518-022946-Instagram.jpg

So they went out at night, that’s why ppl didn’t recognize them..

ommmooommoo

they probably holding hands while strolling in town, but nobody knows it was them..

aigoo my heart 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

So they went out at night, that’s why ppl didn’t recognize them..

ommmooommoo

they probably holding hands while strolling in town, but nobody knows it was them..

aigoo my heart 

they werent on a town.. they were on a beach island.. and people think they had their own villa.. thats why they are not mostly in the pictures taken by their team.

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

"hot date" in "Phuket"? :P

(PMY showed this photo on her fans day)

How can you say this pic was taken by psj? :/

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK :joy: I do not watch HPL (sorry) but I read the posts in drama thread. If that is the case then I think aside from fangirling plot which not everyone can relate, it may be a factor why HPL won't rate high in Korea, the viewers there are very particular about the story and especially as it has not been a year yet since WWWSK with the same lead actress. 

45 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK

Spoiler

yepp and i cant help but notice there were some scenes quite similar with wwwsk in HPL too.. the fangirling plot isnt very strong too IMO coz now they only focus on RG/DM romance and their past (related with CSA).. im glad PMY said she didnt care about rating coz 2~3% is quite low even for tv cable.. but it is what it is and while the rating is low, she gains more fans and recognition for her acting and that’s what matter the most..

not to mention, KJW/PMY look very tired in HPL.. they cant even hide it with make up :sweatingbullets:.. hopefully they dont overwork themselves and hv a good rest after the drama ended.. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK :joy: I do not watch HPL (sorry) but I read the posts in drama thread. If that is the case then I think aside from fangirling plot which not everyone can relate, it may be a factor why HPL won't rate high in Korea, the viewers there are very particular about the story and especially as it has not been a year yet since WWWSK with the same lead actress. 

Spoiler

Not only the plot, the the scene and dialogue is similar with wwwwsk. In eps 12, DM said to RG "But once you step inside, you can't go out" when she invited RG to her house. Similar with LYJ said to KMS before their hot scene in ep 13 :D

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Spoiler

somehow things going back to WWWSK lol. the moment when her mother remembered old memories with kids around her , that time I already thought that , hahaha, ehy copy WWWSK, writernim? "Do we met before,DM?" "DM, you are my first love?" "DM you are the one who let go my hand" lol. cos there was a part where DM remembered she hold a boy's hand. 

about rating, it still a mystery. Tho there's so many k-netz watch it, even waiting and asking for the bts.

9 minutes ago, park2park said:

I don't think we're full yet. Please feed us some more lol

Someone plz upload later during lunch, teabreak, dinner and supper. LOL

Besides the plot, the reason I dropped the drama is because i see the unbalanced performance of the two leads..

i know he works hard but imo she works harder...

Idk who to blame, the actors or the director..

I may sound bitter but it’s the truth, she leads all the romantic scenes when she should not..

Anyway 

The good thing is , she proved to everyone that she is a professional and always do her job perfectly..

No offense, no hate!

I’m just using my right to speak my opinion!

:D

I love You all

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sooo they released bts when RG lifted DM to the bed. Hope we can get the bts when LYJ lifted KMS to the bed, too from dvd! :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for LYJ lifted KMS to the bed because it is one of my fav!:wub:

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Besides the plot, the reason I dropped the drama is because i see the unbalanced performance of the two leads..

i know he works hard but imo she works harder...

Idk who to blame, the actors or the director..

I may sound bitter but it’s the truth, she leads all the romantic scenes when she should not..

Anyway 

The good thing is , she proved to everyone that she is a professional and always do her job perfectly..

No offense, no hate!

I’m just using my right to speak my opinion!

:D

I love You all

we have same thought. That's why my head can't stop seeing her one sided love. I can feel EG's love more than RG. I cried when EG confess his love tho he knew she's with RG. Not much can I feel from RG's expression so.. lets just see how the story end.

• Like 2

Me watching HPL bts: hahah they looked like they're having so much fun. So comfortable!

Me watching WWWSK bts: omo omo these 2 are totally flirting. OMG.

• LOL 1

32 minutes ago, park2park said:

Me watching HPL bts: hahah they looked like they're having so much fun. So comfortable!

Me watching WWWSK bts: omo omo these 2 are totally flirting. OMG.

Me watching hpl bts : Wow MinYoung is crazy , she didn’t look shy doing kissing scene

me watching wwwsk bts : WOW she is shy shy cat, i can hear her heartbeat from thousands miles away.

Anyway 

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

While wwwsk bts was just 3 minutes per two episodes and the blue ray got cut 77 minutes...

what a wonderful life  :joy:

hmmm

• Sad 1