Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

It's only now that I noticed the hairpin to keep her bangs from falling.

@quietobserver I think she became more popular with international fans after doing WWWSK, as seen in the rise of her instagram followers in the span of a year. It was a great comeback and with all the endorsement deals coming I think she really should strike while the iron is hot.

@Matilda_Anne I totally understand her. I would be restless too if I see that body. What more if that body (and handsome face) is THAT close to me? :joy:

Anybody else notice how they had to stitch her dress on the side just to make it fit better? Really envious of that flat stomach :wub:

Hello all, I've been lurking on this thread since September and the more I read about your thoughts, the more I am deluded that PMY and PSJ are a couple! I knew something was going on between the two on screen so thats when I stumbled on this thread where so many others thought the same thing!

Thanks for posting about the 3rd pre-order on the DVD. Does anyone know if there will be English subtitles? I tried to search the forum for answers but I dont know where that info is. I really want to purchase it but I want to understand whats being said too. Thanks in advance!

58 minutes ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Does anyone know if there will be English subtitles? I tried to search the forum for answers but I dont know where that info is

unfortunately, there wont be any eng subs. but a lot of people are still ordering..;)

Is it just me or PSJ vibe is changing along with PMY.

Like when they were in WWWSK their vibe matched, and even now they're apart and onto different projects, their vibe still match.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, park2park said:

Like when they were in WWWSK their vibe matched, and even now they're apart and onto different projects, their vibe still match.

He looks mature now :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, park2park said:

It's not only PPC, I could feel the same vibe with their lovely sons too:P At one point, I couldn't differentiate between simba and his hyung (Leon)  haha