Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Wow this thread is more lively and merrier than ever and i'm smiling and laughing and my husband asked what happen? I just laugh hehehe

My heart scream when i saw the mont blanc bag :D

@Matilda_Anne please share with us how the perfume smell like after u buy it :rolleyes:

• LOL 1

Brand ambassadors are always sent products by the Brand. So PSJ for sure has a lot of Mont Blanc products at his apartment which he does not use. Because she has no more time shopping, PMY chose one there at her neighbors apartment and of course PSJ has several MB shopping bags from the ones sent by the Brand. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

let those fans be!! we can say the same for them.. but we are not doing that.. because we are just positive and happy! we never said anything bad against HPL! dont let those ruin our current mood here.. :heart:

we are Montblanc happy today! :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I just realised this today that WWWSK and PPC kinda reminded me of Mr Mrs Smith. I kinda knew it by the way Brangelina acted in the movie that they must have feeling and fallen for each other despite Brad's status (Sorry Jen).

Go Coincidence Couple

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Hide contents

Solid PMY fans are angry they call us fake fans and nega fans who criticize everything about HPL. 

I don't think we ever criticized PMY and KJW performance. They're amazing, we all have to agree that.

It's HPL plot and directing I'm concerned with.

• LOL 2

I love PMY. And I love PSJ. The kiss is good. She did well.

Actors act based on the script right? Then it's their job to make the characters alive. So far, she did well. She acted the same as the way I'm fangirling, her variety of expression is fun to watch, I cried too when she cry. I did enjoy and laughed at some comical scenein HPL.

Just the direction of the story seems to be scattering. And the camera works sometimes a bit off. And the BGM too. 

Just an opinion by a korean drama fan. 

Spoiler

Sorry solid PSJ fan, to be honest, I'm not a fan of FFMW. The couples are cute but the story just not something I enjoy. 

that Mont Blanc connection....

:smirk:

i would not be surprised if it was from him considering how busy she has been these past few days, i doubt she had time to go out and buy gifts

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

these fans need to grab some donuts and chill.. it’s common for ppl to hv mixed reviews about actors’ projects, even when they are fans.. jst bcoz u r a hardcore fan of someone, doesnt mean u hv to like everything about them..

Spoiler

i loved robert pattinson and twilight back then.. but do i think he was the greatest actors on the planet and twilight was the greatest film ive ever seen? HELL NO! RP is hndsome and all but he CANT ACT. and twilight was cheesy as hell.. everytime ppl condemned his acting and twilight, should i be angry at them?!! ofcoz not. to each their own. twilight was bad but since i liked it, who cares what other ppl think.. i was a proud twihards and i dont care if other ppl hate it..

i honestly dont understand y these fans care so much about what shippers think.. if u think it’s good and u like it and enjoy it dont worry about what other ppl think..furthermore we never say anything bad about PMY and KJW acting.. same goes for wwwsk.. sometimes i think it was cheesy but i like it so i watch it for 63738226th time.. hahaha 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

these fans need to grab some donuts and chill.. it’s common for ppl to hv mixed reviews about actors’ projects, even when they are fans.. jst bcoz u r a hardcore fan of someone, doesnt mean u hv to like every projects.. 

Hide contents

i loved robert pattinson and twilight back then.. but do i think he was the greatest actors on the planet and twilight was the greatest film ive ever seen? HELL NO! RP is hndsome and all but he CANT ACT. and twilight was cheesy as hell.. everytime ppl condemned his acting and twilight, should i be angry at them?!! ofcoz not. to each their own. twilight was bad but since i liked it, who cares what other ppl think.. i was a proud twihards and i dont care if other ppl hate it..

i honestly dont understand y these fans care so much about what shippers think.. if u think it’s good and u like it and enjoy it dont worry about what other ppl think..furthermore we never say anything bad about PMY and KJW acting.. same goes for wwwsk.. sometimes i think it was cheesy but i like it so i watch it for 63738226th time.. hahaha 

On point! +1

Why would they insist what they like to other shippers. I am PSJ fan, PMY fan before WWWSK. I love Minyoung so much in SS and QFSDs not in Healer while I love PSJ in She Was Pretty and Kill Me Heal me but not in Witch Romance. 

I feel in love with their chemistry in WWWSK. 

To each his own. 

this is why sometimes I dont want to call myself "shipper" because some hardcore fans think that we just make up stories and connections to tie an "otp". but because its has alwys been called thT way.. i just went with it.

FYI to those spreading hate just to get attention: we believe in our hearts that PPC is the real deal. the thing is at the back of your mind you know that too. lol! 

but of course, youd rather not go with it and we are not forcing anyone to believe it... whatever you read here, are based on facts.. even our delulus are based on them.

now... some people might like HPL  some may not.. I for one, still have some mixed feelings.. i think its still good... but just like others said.. the story is kind of over the place.. 

just because you read some things here you dont agree with, doesn meant were hating. all of us here have different dramas of PSJ and PMY that we like and dont like. Like me, I think PMY was great in QF7D.. but I cannot watch it, not because its not good.. but its not my thing... I enjoyed FFMW...mostly because of PSJs shirtless moments (LOL)

and to be honest... compared to other kdramas... WWWSK story is just blah... BUT, the actors did justice for it, and they were able to deliver the laughs and its just something feel good to watch... of course, need I say more about ParkPark? they are just LOVE (period)

this forum is anything amd evrything related to PSJ and PMY, and everyone is welcome here... just dont ruin our good vibes here.. because as the creator of this forum said ..this is a HAPPY PLACE!

:heart:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, sueeila said:

please share with us how the perfume smell like after u buy it :rolleyes:

i didnt buy it coz it’s expensive! they only have byredo roll-on oil in store and if we can preorder the EDP if we want.. the price for that roll-on is almost 60 dollars for a miniscule amount of 7.5 ml..  cray cray..

but guys i know what PSJ and PMY smell like now hhhahahahahahah. i must say they hv a peculiar taste in perfumes.. 

TO ME, love in white by creed smells like rice mixed with playdough. blanche by byredo smells like a fresh laundry detergent (literally the same as Tide detergent).. maybe the smell develops into something else after a while i dunno.. but i dont really like it..maybe my nose is broken lol. hahaha sorry maybe it smells good to you guys.. 

but they are expensive for a commoner  like me..  i think both PMY and PSJ like high end brand and ofcoz they can afford it.. 

• LOL 3

46 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Wow nowadays her beauty is just beyond. This is not even filtered. :love:

Homegirl just GLOWS. She's thinner now than during WWWSK (not unhealthy thin) and it suits her so well. She is indeed at her best look and at the peak of her career now. She is really aging gracefully and seeing her glowing makes me so happy. She seems to be receiving so much love and care from her family, her management, her stylist team, friends, and maybe even from one specific neighbor whose initials are P.S.J...

MONT BLANC is very expensive. But PMY seems to be generous with giving gifts to people she loves bec she also gave one of her stylists a pair of Balenciaga sneakers as birthday gift. 

23 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Homegirl just GLOWS. She's thinner now than during WWWSK (not unhealthy thin) and it suits her so well. She is indeed at her best look and at the peak of her career now. She is really aging gracefully and seeing her glowing makes me so happy. She seems to be receiving so much love and care from her family, her management, her stylist team, friends, and maybe even from one specific neighbor whose initials are P.S.J...

MONT BLANC is very expensive. But PMY seems to be generous with giving gifts to people she loves bec she also gave one of her stylists a pair of Balenciaga sneakers as birthday gift. 

Sorry i don't think she at her peak career now..her peak career long time ago..she really popular 2010-2014 more than now..2014-2016 she gain popularity in china..its just now we got a lot of somec like ig Twitter so the exposure can be more feel..that how i feel as pmy fan since sungkwang scandal..

She look better in wwwsk..now she too skinny..hopefully she gain some weight after hpl..

That times she was in 20s...Now she's in her 30s and of course we can say she's in her peak of popularity now. Or we can call it her comeback. Things going so so so well for her now.

Btw, #hydron #mima what product is it?

I've searched for mima but it came out as baby stroller LMAO.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Btw, #hydron #mima what product is it?

I've searched for mima but it came out as baby stroller LMAO.

seems like contact(and color) lenses brand from China.