Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

29 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

mouth odors made me laugh , the food being thrown out from my mouth

y are u laughing? :joy: hahaha mouth odour is real problem guys.. make sure u floss and brush ur teeth bfore kissing someone lol..and eat mint for extra precaution..  :D 

sidenote: make sure to floss and brush regularly even when u’re not kissing anybody lol.. 

She is an actress! It'seems her job to create a healthy chemistry with her co star & make a romantic scenes look as much realistic & heart fluttering as possible. She is just doing her job :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Agreed with @LurkerNoMore about the CF obligation and suitable contents for some viewers but I don't think those scenes took up 77mins? 

Or they can just replace it with another bts scenes that suitable for the viewers. Or maybe that's the only bts that they shot.

I just hope they don't cut off PSJ's unbutton shirt scene cos I've been waiting for that. HAHA. Pervert me.:P

We are gonna riot if they dare to do anything with that magnificent undressing scene! :p

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ive a seen lot of steamy scenes (kissing/bedscenes/making out scenes) in dramas and movies and had a few experiences myself and all i can say is

This was so educational & incredibly enjoyable to read! Thanks for it haha

7 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

This was so educational & incredibly enjoyable to read! Thanks for it haha

im glad u like it :wub:..  im kinda the leader of the pervert club here now so i aspire to deliver all perv related stuffs with gusto.... hehe

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Don't you guys think that she's being too touchy while kissing him?

Her hand goes like ... pull me more man..

She is just doing her job as a professional actress! It's her job create an appealing chemistry with her co stars!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

I wasn't saying anything bad about ppc :/ I was comparing and complimenting the realness of ppc scenes D:

OH I am incredibly sorry! Don'the know why it felt like you were favouring kjw & pmy chemistry more than ppc! Sorry...

I have expected that the lead of that's kissing scene was pmy. I'm pretty sure that she realize ,if she didn't make it hotter, people Would blame her, compare her kiss scene on wwwsk, starting blabbermouth 'maybe b'coze with her BF , she can kiss more realistic'.  However, i learned from k-shipper ' actor n actress just do their job, even if u got married , u should be professional. Idk if this is just my feeling, but most of shipper who worry about kissing scene is international shipper. They start jealous if their couple start to do drama in different project. 

• Like 1

for those shippers who said PMY will nvr be that bold in HPL if she already has a bf are actually naive shippers..  they should go watch some hollywood movies.. PMY has kissed many men bfore PSJ/KJW and she will continue kissing other actors after PSJ/KJW as long as she still an actress..  same goes for PSJ.. u guys know he’s the kissing king right? he probably will do steamier kissing scenes in the future too who knows..

i know kissing scenes are so extra this time in HPL but it is what it is.. like we said bfore, if they are comfortable with it just go for it.. 

• Like 3

I don't mind her being that bold for any kiss..I just found out the flow how their feeling development kinda not matching well, from the confession to the continuous kiss...

Spoiler

RG looks calm even during his confession , for sure he wants her too but suddenly their feeling burst out loud ... I thought this kinda scene can be done after EG try to get her( which we can see probably what will appears in ep 11. Lol) . There was not much impact before their confession. 

But still, I can see that SDM wants him so bad that this kinda kiss can be done. Look how smoochy and touchy she goes for RG. I kinda accept the 2nd kiss at the rooftop more than the 1st one for the 1st kiss scene... and the 1st kiss maybe they can secretly kissing at the office. LOL!

I wrote in here because I dont wanna post the other forum, afraid it might look like I'm judging the story but this is just my personal thought.

But I like how the kiss works. I guess it appears natural after I saw many utube comments said this kiss is better than wwwsk. Weirdly, the people who used to be PPS said that lol.

I think what is going to happen when actors/actresses are in a relationship (married or open relationship), they are going to kiss harder than when they were still single.. it's to prove to the public that they are professional in doing their job..

Just like what PMY did in hpl.. she's proving that she can do that hot kisses and steamy and toucy and bla bla bla even tho she's already has PSJ by her side...

Source : Leon :D

Not only for PSJ and PMY fans, but solid fans of any artist are known to always spazz whoever is paired romantically on screen with their biases. It will pass. When the time will come for their bias to marry they could not do anything but to accept whoever will be the spouse.

Jamie Dornan of 50 shades is married. Its nothing in their profession doing intimate scenes it is part of their job. People will always connect real life and on screen shipping him and Dakota. Which is crazy. :sweatingbullets: Same goes to Jon Snow and Daenerys of GOT they have shippers even if he is married and to their former co star for that matter. :lol: Oftentimes fans delulus get out of hand because of intimate scenes. 

In WWWSK I would not be here shipping if for the intimate scenes alone. They have many coincidences that are just too suspicious. How can non PPC believers also explain the distance between their houses? And compare it with how PSJ also moved nearer before to his rumored ex gf house. And the numbers on his jerseys. His explanation was very suspicious also. :joy:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I think what is going to happen when actors/actresses are in a relationship (married or open relationship), they are going to kiss harder than when they were still single.. it's to prove to the public that they are professional in doing their job..

SHK kisses hotter in Encounter than DOTS which led to jealous and immature SSC shippers bashing her to the point that she disabled her instagram comments because there was war already between her solid fans and shippers.

Korean solid are always the one defending while International fans are the ones who are always shipping and getting jealous and making big deal of drama kisses LOL. 

JJH and LMH kiss in LOBS he used tongue. This despite her being married. 

@quietobserver it's really the opposite of what you thought. Especially Korea. Their married actresses seldom get good drama offers unlike in Hollywood when they do not care about marital status as long as you are good. That is why Koreans marry very late. And married actress still offered lead roles will go out of their way to show their marriage is not a hindrance and can still do anything that the script requires them to do. 

Look how many of their late 30's lead actresses are still single HJW, HJM, SYJ, SJH etc.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I ask for an explanation about delete 77 minutes with DVD producer and actually I complain him but  he answered made me understand that he didn't know more. It's about the ‘company’<_<^_^^_^I wonder why agnecy’s actor done as  had to hide to secret? 

answer we are NOT taking advantage of the purchasers and fans. Not only is our WWWST promotion team independent of actual production company but we also don't have power to change the contents. The deleted contents were requested by the "actors" companies and we only deliver the information they gave us. (But he don't let me capture the screen) 

finally who would like more explanation, please tell them to either message us or leave a post in our cafe. 

Please do not share this. Thank you

• Insightful 3

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I wrote in here because I dont wanna post the other forum, afraid it might look like I'm judging the story but this is just my personal thought.

i know exactly what u mean.. i often participate in drama thread and freely express my opinion whether i like or dislike any scenes in any k drama.. but now i refrain myself from writing on that drama thread coz im afraid ppl will think i was coming from bad place since im PPC shipper.. 

Spoiler

tbh i watched some bits of HPL and i think the plot of the drama is not really strong. it strted with fangirling concept, move to fake relationship, then rushed jealousy and now they cant keep their hands off each other.. but i realised that HPL has a light plot and i should not be so critical about it.. 

the timing for the 1st actual kiss was a bit off for me too. they confessed their feelings and bam suddenly they got no chill hahaha.. (this is how babies are made on the very 1st date y’all).. but i think maybe they went all out about it coz they realised that’s what mature audiences want and they want to get higher ratings.. Good for them.. after all, it’s all about bussiness and profits..

• LOL 5

About deleted bts, ok we must accept their decision for PPC's good sake.

About kissing scene, give pmy applause because she really tried so hard for hpl's kiss scene to cover her relationship status :P

Spoiler

About hpl's romantic kiss, I think they really forced it without seeing the right timing. Unlike wwwsk, we really enjoyed every romantic scene that just flows and every WWWSK's kiss scene have a right timing. But i still enjoyed watching hpl

• Like 2