Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

even married actors hv bedscenes right? ppl want to see their chemistry and they owe that to audience..

true.. SHK did better on her kissing scenes in Encounter than her previous dramas (yes, even DOTS).

JungSook whos been with Gummy for a long time, had very good kissing scenes with PBY in OhmyGhost.

I actually prefer that they just deliver what is the scene supposed to be.. if its supposed to be romantic, just go do a passionate kiss... dont just stand there and freeze! :sweat_smile:

Just making sure everyone here is okay? Lol I watched tonight's episode and even though the scene was also hot, it only made me realize that I want KJW FOR MYSELF (I got very jealous with PMY while watching that scene tbh :joy:) -- whereas when it comes to PSJ, I want him FOR PMY (ONLY) and not for myself:joy: 

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, minmangfan said:

I want KJW FOR MYSELF

you go gurl! i’ll ship him with u if u want haha~~ KJW is really hndsome right? but PSJ is my ultimate bias i cant unbias him lol .. :joy:

• LOL 3

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

you go gurl! i’ll ship him with u if u want haha~~ KJW is really hndsome right? but PSJ is my ultimate bias i cant unbias him lol .. :joy:

My boyfriend keeps saying he still likes PSJ better so I explained the difference between my feelings for the two handsome men and he already understood and said that my loyalty for PPC can't be swayed even though I like another male lead :joy: Told him that PPC is the ultimate ship no matter how much I'm swooning over KJW at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

i heard today filming of hpl was canceled. and seeing pmy's stylist ig, she was watching hpl in her office because of no hpl filming schedule. it means pmy watched hpl in her house. i hope she watched it with her neighbor and the neighbor was so jealous that he showered her with kisses.:wub: hihi delu mode again :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

On 5/8/2019 at 11:17 PM, twoparkcouple said:

i hope she watched it with her neighbor and the neighbor was so jealous that he showered her with kisses.:wub: hihi delu mode again :lol:

lol jst kisses? come on it’s her day off.. they should at least reminisce some scenes from ep 13.. (joke joke)

omg y am i so perverted? *sorry mom **shame shame**

• LOL 9

Thanks guys for making this thread hot topics:lol:. I’m sure it keeps going on throughout the year as we’ll be having PSJ movie and most probably his incoming drama.

Sigh, I’m so in love with this thread:heart:

watching kissing scenes within these consecutive episodes, I’m thinking there might be bed scene in HPL. I have prepared my heart for that...*hang in there my PPC heart*:lol:

• Love 4

In his latest interview, There is one question which  the reporter asked him about that...

Reporter >>>>> So this is what we call as fate. You're still working with the person you debut with.

PSJ>>>>>>>  I'm not a person who likes change. 

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

(As well as his relationship with someone. He doesn't want to change often as well.)

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 2

I'm glad that pmy' killed the kiss scene. I'm pretty sure if she didn't better at that's scene, people would judge her that she wasnt professionals. People would start compare with her acting skill in her previous drama. Honestly, i don't want to compare, I just wanna give same feeling for her kiss scene on hpl

I couldn't compare with bed scene on wwwsk, that's too much. By the way,  they can do this on wwwsk so good, imagine they do in their real life :wub:...more passionate , i think. Keke

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

Just making sure everyone here is okay? Lol I watched tonight's episode and even though the scene was also hot, it only made me realize that I want KJW FOR MYSELF (I got very jealous with PMY while watching that scene tbh :joy:) -- whereas when it comes to PSJ, I want him FOR PMY (ONLY) and not for myself:joy: 

True. Her kiss looks....GOOD...HAHA!

I got jealous too lol. Wow. Does this what she meant by improving her acting skills...including kissing skill? :lol:

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i heard today filming of hpl was canceled. and seeing pmy's stylist ig, she was watching hpl in her office because of no hpl filming schedule. it means pmy watched hpl in her house. i hope she watched it with her neighbor and the neighbor was so jealous that he showered her with kisses.:wub: hihi delu mode again :lol:

yeah i saw that ig post too..  but is it PMYs office.. like in her house? or is that Keunmin's house? because its a pretty big office...

Edited by zashi23

38 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I miss Park Seo Joon's handsome face in a drama and his hot kissing expertise. :tounge_xd:

honestly, my heart is more worried with PSJs next kissing scenes.. lol! because he really knows how to do it.

.the way it should be! 

I mean.. my heart is settled and stable with PPC.. but yeah, id feel a tiny bit sting in my heart if it was him kissing his other partners that way.. :sweat_smile:

because with PMY here.. im just like.. you go girl! proud of you.

but with PSJ.. i might cover my eyes.. if it would be that intense.. lol!

Hi guys i just wanted to tell you that I’m not the only one who worked really hard to reach the 100m views, there’s somebody else who works very very hard for this mission, she’s  very dedicated and full of passion to reach the goals, I learned from her passion...

She’s the lead of this “pervert” club ->@Matilda_Anne ,

please give all the credits to her..

And let us work together!! Together we’re strong! 

Remember to only focus on that video!! 

Everyone fighting!!! 

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

honestly, my heart is more worried with PSJs next kissing scenes.. lol! because he really knows how to do it.

.the way it should be! 

I mean.. my heart is settled and stable with PPC.. but yeah, id feel a tiny bit sting in my heart if it was him kissing his other partners that way.. :sweat_smile:

because with PMY here.. im just like.. you go girl! proud of you.

but with PSJ.. i might cover my eyes.. if it would be that intense.. lol!

I feel you!!!!

i think it’s because we are womans so we feel more jealous to see him kissing.. 

• LOL 1

If PSJ's next drama partner is a hot kisser like PMY then I may be a bit jealous but if she will kiss like the girl KJW (lol) in FFMW then I will not fret. :joy:

I am sure TVN again will release 1191835 BTS later today :tounge_xd::smirk:

• LOL 2