Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

57 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

So can anyone explain me the "phuket incident" I have no idea about that :/

About Phuket still become mystery for us lol. WWWSK team get reward trip from tvn because their high rating. Unlike the other casts from other drama when they go to reward trip, they share photos together on their social media. 

PSJ always share pic when he goes abroad, but he didn't share photo from phuket, very strange right??-_-

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

WWWSK team get reward trip from tvn because their high rating.

I would like to ask (I know it is not related to ppc) if Encounter get a reward trip from tvn too? :sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

About Phuket still become mystery for us lol. WWWSK team get reward trip from tvn because their high rating. Unlike the other casts from other drama when they go to reward trip, they share photos together on their social media. 

PSJ always share pic when he goes abroad, but he didn't share photo from phuket, very strange right??-_-

sometimes I think the trip to Phuket was part of the honeymoon after LYJ and KMS were married, and that would be included in the DVD,,,,LOL, that would be very surprising, because they brought all the stylish teams and production staff almost participate on that trip... :)

16 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to ask (I know it is not related to ppc) if Encounter get a reward trip from tvn too? :sweatingbullets:

Because of your question, I'm looking for encounter and memories of alhambra's rating and they get higher rating than wwwsk :sweatingbullets: but they didn't get reward trip. Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

i also thought reward trip is given based on rating?? but MOA and encounter didnt hv reward trip.. they also dont hv dvd production despite high rating.. on the other hand, HPL will hv dvd production.. who knows maybe HPL casts/crew will go on reward trip too.. maybe tvN gives out reward trip when they hv extra budgets and not based on rating anymore?  i dunno.. 

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i also thought reward trip is given based on rating?? but MOA and encounter didnt hv reward trip.. they also dont hv dvd production despite high rating.. on the other hand, HPL will hv dvd production.. who knows maybe HPL casts/crew will go on reward trip too.. maybe tvN gives out reward trip when they hv extra budgets and not based on rating anymore?  i dunno.. 

About dvd, I saw MoA and encounter also open pre-order survey but maybe they didn't reach quota

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Because of your question, I'm looking for encounter and memories of alhambra's rating and they get higher rating than wwwsk :sweatingbullets: but they didn't get reward trip. Maybe I give the wrong reason why tvn give reward trip to wwwsk team :sweatingbullets: can someone explain?

isn't the budget production encounter and MOTA very high?  so they should have a high rating, different from WWWSK which only filming around Korea and regular romcom stories but they can get a high rating.

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

About the interview please if there is important thing please share to us. Eventhough i bought the dvd but still I can't understand what they're talkin about, I just wanna see their moments and interaction between them :D

Okay..:lol:

41 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

tvn gives a reward trip if all criterias are met(rating, ad sales result, ppl profit and drama popluarity..etc(especially, ad sales profit and popluarity in 20s~30s are the most important. because 20s~30s are advertisers' key target))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

on the other hand, HPL will hv dvd production.. who knows maybe HPL casts/crew will go on reward trip too.. maybe tvN gives out reward trip when they hv extra budgets and not based on rating anymore?  i dunno.. 

frankly..the probability that hpl will have dvd and go on reward trip is 0%. and hpl k-fans already know that. but they just try challenging to get dvd.

• Like 2

They are just on the survey stage for the HPL dvd, thats why there's a cafe created. which I think is good, because that means HPL is popular despite the ratings. I think not every drama made a

dvd (?), even with strong requests from fans.

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

frankly..the probability that hpl will have dvd and go on reward trip is 0%. and hpl k-fans already know that. but they just try challenging to get dvd.

yeah, i thought so too. But of course, we all hope that HPL team will get all the recognition and reward they deserve. 

I hope that ratings will keep increasing every week until its end. :innocent:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

They are just on the survey stage for the HPL dvd, thats why there's a cafe created. which I think is good, because that means HPL is popular despite the ratings. 

yeah hpl is very very popular in 10s~20s, especially idol fans.:)

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if i may ask, why? i thought HPL is very famous in korea and internationally now.. 

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if i may ask, why? i thought HPL is very famous in korea and internationally now.. 

i know hpl is very popular in Korea and overseas. but popularity should lead to ad sales profit. because tvn lives on ad profit. and there has been no drama(rating 2%) having dvd and reward trip until now.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

About dvd, I saw MoA and encounter also open pre-order survey but maybe they didn't reach quota

I already posted before that they had reached quota but no DVD will be released per decision of Studio Dragon.

Sorry to react strongly but as someone who is active in that drama, this assumption is a Big Insult for us. You do not know what we went through and the efforts we exerted, signature campaigns, email blasts, Instagram flooding. But studio was adamant not to release they said they won't reveal why. Which made it fishy.

We are not giving up though, Encounter Korean fans are still asking for our help (International fans) in their next moves to push production to release DVD. 

I can compare the fanbase as I am active in both WWWSK and Encounter. Encounter has far more bigger fanbase everywhere. 

Fact check: Encounter DVD survey even exceeds quota yet Studio Dragon decides not to release anything.

WWWSK as I remember did not reach quota I remember it was around 1000 as quota but around 800~900 pre ordered but production decided to produce DVD anyway. 

As for Encounter, we fans were guessing that it is because the leads were after the privacy. Especially now with plenty of SSC break up rumors, SJK and PBG has the same agency so of course the agency will protect them from rumors. 

Encounter PD said he has no more BTS for DVD aside from the already released ones during the airing.  Fans bargained that we do not demand the BTS of intimate scenes, we only want interviews of scriptwriter, PD, the cinematographer, the artist who made the show's animations and the cast and other stuff they can share. But they still stick to their decisions not to produce DVD. So fishy. 

for Memories of Alhambra and the Crowned Clown, they dont have DVDs too despite high ratings and reaching quota. Studio Dragon did not also specify why. I think I already posted this few pages back. 

HPL has DVD survey but no decision yet if DVD will be released.

As for Reward Trips, Both Encounter and MOA stars were not interested as they were busy. The stars  of the 2 dramas are top Hallyu stars who rarely go on such trips like that. 

Please focus on PPC and WWWSK and do not make wrong assumptions on other artists and dramas that you do not know about.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I already posted before that they had reached quota but no DVD will be released per decision of Studio Dragon.

Sorry to react strongly but as someone who is active in that drama, this assumption is a Big Insult for us. You do not know what we went through and the efforts we exerted, signature campaigns, email blasts, Instagram flooding. But studio was adamant not to release they said they won't reveal why. Which made it fishy.

We are not giving up though, Encounter Korean fans are still asking for our help (International fans) in their next moves to push production to release DVD. 

I can compare the fanbase as I am active in both WWWSK and Encounter. Encounter has far more bigger fanbase everywhere. 

Fact check: Encounter DVD survey even exceeds quota yet Studio Dragon decides not to release anything.

WWWSK as I remember did not reach quota I remember it was around 1000 as quota but around 800~900 pre ordered but production decided to produce DVD anyway. 

As for Encounter, we fans were guessing that it is because the leads were after the privacy. Especially now with plenty of SSC break up rumors, SJK and PBG has the same agency so of course the agency will protect them from rumors. 

Encounter PD said he has no more BTS for DVD aside from the already released ones during the airing.  Fans bargained that we do not demand the BTS of intimate scenes, we only want interviews of scriptwriter, PD, the cinematographer, the artist who made the show's animations and the cast and other stuff they can share. But they still stick to their decisions not to produce DVD. So fishy. 

for Memories of Alhambra and the Crowned Clown, they dont have DVDs too despite high ratings and reaching quota. Studio Dragon did not also specify why. I think I already posted this few pages back. 

HPL has DVD survey but no decision yet if DVD will be released.

As for Reward Trips, Both Encounter and MOA stars were not interested as they were busy. The stars  of the 2 dramas are top Hallyu stars who rarely go on such trips like that. 

Please focus on PPC and WWWSK and do not make wrong assumptions on other artists and dramas that you do not know about.

i'm sorry to say this.. if studiodragon didn't open pre-order, it means they judged that releasing dvd will make real profit to them. and they opened pre-order..but if they canceled dvd, it means real dvd quota didn't reach as they expected.the reason they don't give dvd is known to k-fans. because of profit(money). and k-fans tacitly know the reason why studiodragon didn't tell the reason..because of protecting actor&actress pride.

honestly, usually actors and actresses fans don't want dvd..shippers fans want.:D

and tvn didn't give a reward trip to moa and encouter.  i know your much love to them. but this is fact.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1