Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I think pmy also share her blanket to psj, but people didn't share that's moments to us by photo. tvN didn't reveal too much their sweetness, coz their chemistry are enough to increase rating. Keke

• Like 1
  • Love 2

exactly! those two can just look at each other all thru out the scene and you'll still feel that high voltage of electricity from them! 

but again.. Cosmo event is such a seal-your-doubts deal! 

which got me thinking... does anyone know if PMY ever hang out with her previous co stars after their drama ended. 

like those "wwwwsk cast get togethers" or attend an event abroad together thats not even related to the drama they starred together... or.. you know, for PSJs part, move your home closer to a former costar..:lol:

“i will understand, u can do anything u wish to do~

i will bear it ~ 

im confident to bear everything about you”~~~

was this LYJ or PSJ speaking? i dunno y but i think many lines from wwwsk were related to PPC ~~ maybe im delusional hahhaahaha.. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think many lines from wwwsk were related to PPC ~~ maybe im delusional hahhaahaha.. 

I agree!! maybe its their adlibs! lol

like when PSJ was trying to give his coat to PmY in one of their bts.. she kept saying to him to keep it on... 

-"jagiya would want you to have it all!"

:D

• LOL 3

i have noticed this before... I thought it was just me.. but reading the comments on this post.. yeah.. pretty sure its accurate: PMY already knew that story about PSJ watching HighKick  in his military days.

Observe that PSJ looked at PMY when he said "ah, can I say this?"... and look at PMYs reaction just right after PSJ said "when I was in the army". Its like she knew what was he going to say after... :lol:

• Love 2

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

exactly! those two can just look at each other all thru out the scene and you'll still feel that high voltage of electricity from them! 

but again.. Cosmo event is such a seal-your-doubts deal! 

which got me thinking... does anyone know if PMY ever hang out with her previous co stars after their drama ended. 

like those "wwwwsk cast get togethers" or attend an event abroad together thats not even related to the drama they starred together... or.. you know, for PSJs part, move your home closer to a former costar..:lol:

Park Seo joon even moved to Geumhodong, Seoul, where Baek Jin-hee lives. This is to make it easier for them to develop their relationship. According to eyewitness neighbors, both of them openly reveal their intimate status by walking around the neighborhood or having intimate dates in a car.

Park Seo Joon said, “I also read the news and there was one thing they were right about. It’s true that we live in the same neighborhood. I moved to the area after getting advised to do so because my old neighborhood had many problems with parking but I didn’t know that it would cause such a big problem. There was a picture showing that we were wearing couple’s padding jackets but that jacket was sponsored.”

About being involved in dating rumors with Baek Jin hee on repeated accounts, Park Seo joon shared, “In my head, I think, ‘if I meet her privately, I’ll be proving them right,’ since the articles came out twice, which I feel like that it’s narrowing my interpersonal relationships.”

cr. https://channel-korea.com/park-seo-joon-baek-jin-hee-relationship/

Posted (edited)

i know right?! lol! sooo.. whats his excuse now for moving a lot closer to PMYs house? :lol:

PMY have been living in that neighborhood for so many years now, right? because she's from that city. (please do correct me if im wrong)

I think I saw an interview of her somewhere where she said that she's always been a city girl. It was also narrated that her family is from that rich city (where she lives now) in Korea (forgot the name of the place though)

*I remember the name of the city.. Cheongdam-dong. Its an affluent neighborhood in Seoul.

This is PMY and PSJs neighborhood.. right?

Edited by zashi23

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

remember the name of the city.. Cheongdam-dong. Its an affluent neighborhood in Seoul.

This is PMY and PSJs neighborhood.. right?

Yeah in Gangnam district where rich people and many celebrities lives there

i Just visited utube,

I wanted to watch the bed scene ,and when i pressed the start button, it says,

”SIGN IN TO CONFIRM YOUR AGE”

Ehhmmm i think utube forgot that I’m a regular visitor there (on that video)..

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i Just visited utube,

I wanted to watch the bed scene ,and when i pressed the start button, it says,

”SIGN IN TO CONFIRM YOUR AGE”

Ehhmmm i think utube forgot that I’m a regular visitor there (on that video)..

Hmmmm..and now this video have a notice "Age restricted video". I checked the other kiss scene tvn drama for example Good Wife Ep 6 (they got 14M viewer :sweatingbullets:) I think it's more explicit and hotter too but didn't have notice like that. I noticed some of tvn drama's video on YT that get a lot viewers are kissing scene :D

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:
Twin :D

Yes, they share the same smile and laugh :D

Last night a picture of them with the same smile (20's PMY compare to 30's of her and teen PSJ compare to 30's of him) also appeared on my IG searching tab, but I couldn't remember the account's name. :sweatingbullets:

18 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

tvN didn't reveal too much their sweetness, coz their chemistry are enough to increase rating. Keke

Yeah, although some people said the story is cliche and not strong (I agree with them) and tvN didn't promote the drama as massive as their recently dramas (even PMY didn't update her IG as much as nowadays), WWWSK rating since the first episode was higher than 5% and I'm sure one of the reasons is PSJ-PMY chemistry. 

4 hours ago, endensia said:

Yes, they share the same smile and laugh :D

Last night a picture of them with the same smile (20's PMY compare to 30's of her and teen PSJ compare to 30's of him) also appeared on my IG searching tab, but I couldn't remember the account's name. :sweatingbullets:

You mean this:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

X-mp4-20180706-205352-857.jpg

!!!!!

I've just realised that she already use informal language with him. Means that it is true they knew and got close to each other before the drama.

What she said?

On 5/3/2019 at 12:06 AM, Cheryl295 said:

BTS are not real BTS unless it is a stolen shot by a fan. The artists are aware they are being filmed.

true but it will still be exciting to see new footages from the DVD that we haven't seen before :bawling:

• Like 1