Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I finally found the correct term to describe what I see in PMY when she's with PSJ compared to others.

With PSJ, she's SHY. It's such a simple term yet idk y it took me so long to get it LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, park2park said:

I finally found the correct term to describe what I see in PMY when she's with PSJ compared to others.

With PSJ, she's SHY. It's such a simple term yet idk y it took me so long to get it LOL

Yess you can see in her smile. With psj, her smile is full of shyness

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, park2park said:

It’s a girl thing when your special someone is around. You got conscious and mindful of your acts. 

They are trying to hide it but real feelings can’t lie. 

Thanks again everyone...I really love this thread. I read from page to end just in few days. 

• Like 3

for me, the things that make me believe in this ship are: 

comment about PSJ/PMY are dating in daum cafe + comment tagging PSJ on PMY’s ig (happened way bfore wwwsk)

their house locations (82 m apart from each other)

k entertaiment reporters said it was not fake news and we’ll hv to wait and see..

and ofc..phuket and cosmo

• Like 4

1 hour ago, park2park said:

I’m a shy girl just like her when my crush is around.. 

and PSJ, he really kept everything in Phuket  as a secret and very private.

the way he protects PMY is just so amazing.. 

• Like 4

Spoiler

url%5D

i found this on ig.. credit to owner. are u talking about this blanket @mimixemix? this drama was from 2015/2016 i think... this blanket must be famous on set lol... maybe everybody use it.. (except PSJ) ofcoz hahahahah

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahahah. this blanket must be famous on set lol... maybe everybody use it.. (except PSJ) ofcoz hahahahah

I read the comment "pmy won't share the blanket with another man if she in a relationship". What I think is pmy is trying to act like a single person so everyone will stop suspecting her and psj but it doesn't affecting us to stop thinking ppc is in a relationship :P

• LOL 3

Don't Worry, she didn't say goodbye...

because she haven't abandon ship...

Patiently waiting (in a canoe) for the time...:blush:

8vzhxfK.gif

She could at least stop by and say "HI" right?

oP2W1D5.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 9

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

i found this on ig.. credit to owner. are u talking about this blanket @mimixemix? this drama was from 2015/2016 i think... this blanket must be famous on set lol... maybe everybody use it.. (except PSJ) ofcoz hahahahah

Yup, she shared that with her current co-start too..

I know that drama so well, Remember:war of the sons ,one of my favorite dramas, i was so obsessed with Yoo Seung Ho because of that drama ...

everybody use it except PSJ ,i think it’s because he is special and gentleman,

He knows exactly that he or the man is the one who supposed to protect the girl when it’s cold..

:) 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I’m not upset or mad at her (Minseojoon) , i just missed her so much, she’s a funny one,she used to make a joke about PSJ’s sexy peach.....

We can never unsee this sexy "Peach", even if we try...Apparently you haven't forgotten about it and it will forever be implanted in our brain :smirk:

qp8qhNm.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Believe me or not I’m screaming rn... 

our chief anchor is back after her long break..

@minseojoon 

let’s pop the champagne 

I don't drink....but can I offer some delicious sweets for your eyes to feast one? :yum:

UUiQ0NA.gif

Hopefully this gifs last for awhile...

Everyone is wonderful and great in keeping this thread going.

I am off to my hibernation mode again :blush:

Auraaaaaa......

tz3RQse.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

how tinggle everywhere i am with HPL..with the OTP right now..but when it come to listen ' its you' song by Jeong Sewoon...haaaa it will make me to come back here once again n delulu with all of you..PPC shipper..so today i dedicate its you song to all of you who stay still with PPC ..... have a nice day everyone..:wub:

Welcome @Cali_Mish ;)

Thank you @twoparkcouple for the answer :)

@Matilda_Anne you made my day with that "blanket" thing. :lol:

Glad to see you back! @minseojoon, the captain of this thread! :wub:

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

for me, the things that make me believe in this ship are: 

comment about PSJ/PMY are dating in daum cafe + comment tagging PSJ on PMY’s ig (happened way bfore wwwsk)

their house locations (82 m apart from each other)

k entertaiment reporters said it was not fake news and we’ll hv to wait and see..

and ofc..phuket and cosmo

:heart:

• Like 4

OMG that was delicious @minseojoon.. 

but to be honest I can’t stand to see PSJ’s face,when he took off his shirt. I watched the bed scene for like 10m times and when that part comes out, I always focused on his abs or sometimes i looked away,

i just can’t with his face , his face is tickling me.. 

hahahahahahahahahajaah 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

OMG that was delicious @minseojoon.. 

but to be honest I can’t stand to see PSJ’s face,when he took off his shirt. I watched the bed scene for like 10m times and when that part comes out, I always focused on his abs or sometimes i looked away,

i just can’t with his face , his face is tickling me.. 

hahahahahahahahahajaah 

I can only imagine what PMY had to go to hehe

He had her between his legs and noticed how while pulling his shirt off, he's completely focused on her.

the whole WWWSK team srsly deserved best drama of the yr. From acting to directing, everything was just so effortlessly on point.

• Love 4

45 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Glad to see you back @minseojoon:wub:

I'm still in a blank about this blanket thing hahaha:sweatingbullets:

So staff from hpl post a picture when they filming and pmy share her blanket with kjw. And what @Matilda_Anne shared is Yoo Seung Ho, PMY's co-partner in drama Remember also use her blanket for himself lol

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So staff from hpl post a picture when they filming and pmy share her blanket with kjw. And what @Matilda_Anne shared is Yoo Seung Ho, PMY's co-partner in drama Remember also use her blanket for himself lol

tq @snitchdream08 got it :D