Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

Hope that it will be a secret.  :sweatingbullets:

sorry for mentioning it :sweatingbullets:.. dont worry i jst saw it in a flash so i dont really recall what u wrote.. 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

me too..:sweatingbullets: this is the first time i see and hear about her. searching her,  she debuted movie "the witch" last year and received good reviews about acting. (even though i didn't watch "the witch":D) i think she is the actress like Kim Go Eun.

i think this drama will not be focusing on romance coz i read somewhere that the story will mostly revolve around the male lead.. maybe that’s y they recruit a rookie actress to be paired with PSJ.. 

45 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry for mentioning it :sweatingbullets:.. dont worry i jst saw it in a flash so i dont really recall what u wrote.. 

Thank you very much. I just worry that my university student will see it. I am shy. :lol:

I tell you guys the nunafandotcom webtoon vers, the male lead like her so much.

I'll spoil a bit, there are 2 steamy parts, on sofa and on bed. 

but I dont think they'll make one in drama. Because it is completely different story background.

15 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I tell you guys the nunafandotcom webtoon vers, the male lead like her so much.

I'll spoil a bit, there are 2 steamy parts, on sofa and on bed. 

but I dont think they'll make one in drama. Because it is completely different story background.

i figured too.. Maybe it will be like some cutesy.. fluttery romantic scenes.. it won't be steamy.  Because I think the fanbase are more younger ones, who are very much into idol fangirling.

I love PPC, but it won't be a big deal if they squeeze in some hugs and kisses in HPL (at least for me), after all it's a romantic comedy.. and PMY knows how to do those aegyo scenes anyway.. :D

• Like 1

But the way the PD and writer teased viewers with sexual tension in the recent episodes, I believe they will put an intimate scene. Most KDramas start the kissing scenes from Episode 8.

They usually do what audience want in order to increase ratings and I think they are aware that HPL fans wanted more intimate scenes based on the comments why they kept teasing their viewers with scenes like the very slow hair scarf untying without any background music. 

• Thanks 1

Omo I just posted that kissing scenes in KDramas usually start in Ep 8 then I saw screencaps that they just kissed tonight in Ep 6!:joy:

• LOL 1

not a problem at all if they will have a steamy scene.. tbh, I kinda like the teasing of long stares and just yep, this episode 6, they kissed.. but just a soft one. it's still too early in the drama to have that intimate scene (if they would have one). I just hope the ratings will increase every week.. cmon Knetz! go watch! :D

• Like 1

PSJ still got this.. like what he said during bts.. he got all her lipstick! :P

Meeeen, he was really getting into PMYs lips.:P

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Their first kiss not like this one, the vacuum cleaner machine..and it called Lee Young Joon 

PSJ is actually the vacuum.. not his character! :D 

and those hands on her neck.. he was really gripping on PMY!:sweat_smile:

But it looked like RyanDeokMi kiss still has a continuation on the next episode.. but it doesnt look like a vacuum kiss.. because PSJ is the only one who's allowed to do it! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

Just now, zashi23 said:

PSJ is actually the vacuum.. not his character! :D 

and those hands on her neck.. he was really gripping on PMY!:sweat_smile:

Oh yeah..i corrected my words :D

I think that is one of the tvn strategy to call out viewers to watch the drama. Like the ep 4 photo teasers, I thought Ryan was already fell for her and sneakily hug and sleep beside her in the sleeping scene. 

So yeah. I would say tvn made the right move for releasing the photos as teaser. I'm one of those who get fool easily lol.

woooo @jingjaja I can see clearly her lipstick got messed up :w00t:

• LOL 1

i just remembered something.. 

top photo: was a bts of that scene where Miso fell on top of LYJ.

below photo: (looked like) Deokmi was preventing Ryan to remove the blindfold because she doesnt want him to see her idol memorabilia.

IMG-20190426-005633.jpg

Look at PMYs position on both, she was beside KJW for the scene but with PSJ she is on top of him.

I just realized she couldve also fallen on PSJ just on his side.. not between his legs and in the middle. Lol! but, for some reason they chose to have her on top of him... and she seemed very ok with it, not minding at all.

this is not delulu.. just try to imagine the whole scene, it is possible she couldve stayed on the side... and remember... that LINE on this scene was PSJs idea.. :P

( meant to say the LINE Psj said (how) on this scene)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Missing our Captain SJ so much .. TT

here.. listen to his sexy voice.. he's the driver. he is with hyung sik, woo shik and peakboy.. :lol: (taken recently)

listen to when he did a sighing voice (deep breath) pretty sure that's one of PMYs habitual reactions.. :P

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Missing our Captain SJ so much .. TT

awww.. if u miss him, u can watch the epic bedscenes on utube again.. we need to get to 100 mil views bfore the end of year :joy:

sidenote: the comments on that utube vid are hilarious hahahaha..

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww.. if u miss him, u can watch the epic bedscenes on utube again.. we need to get to 100 mil views bfore the end of year :joy:

sidenote: the comments on that utube vid are hilarious hahahaha..

I prefer to watch that on Instagram, they have the zlowmo version and also i can zoom in and out .

Anyway 

As a good shipper i have to help to make the video to get 100m so I’m gonna watch that scene on utube from now on..

• LOL 2