[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

He is very handsome, my heart beats without rhythm. :heart::heart:

Can I break up with my husband now? :blush:

w0Yvuv.png

w0YpRk.png

w0YGME.png

w0YL1N.png

w0YeDV.png

Even if you break up with your husband ,he’s not gonna be yours! That special edition man was born to be with MY only! The heaven sent him into the world to complete MY and nobody can take him from MY.

@jingjaja hahahahaahahhah

• LOL 1

PMY and KJW have shippers now that want them to date in real life :lol: My friend likes them to date. She is aware of those rumors, she said KJW and that girl were just hooking up before and not dating and that girl posted pic of KJW sleeping to brag about it. About PPC she said she did not believe the rumors.  She said if ever, it was also only a hook up too while WWWSK was airing. :sweatingbullets::lol:

i for one find it a good thing that people see that chemistry between PMY and KJW . but then again.. PMY never failed to have that with any of her partners. 

i have always appreciated the relationship she built with her leading men. she can always create the feel the scene needed.

BUT.. it was only with PSJ that there's something more. People may or may not believe the dating rumor.. but they cannot deny that PPC spark! :lol:

I hope that people cam see further than the romantic angle of HPL.. PMY is doing such a great job on her character. People need to see and appeciate her acting prowess, especially on this one.. because it looks a challenging role...

16 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Even if you break up with your husband ,he’s not gonna be yours! That special edition man was born to be with MY only! The heaven sent him into the world to complete MY and nobody can take him from MY.

@jingjaja hahahahaahahhah

hahahahahahahahaha:lol:  My husband woke me up from my dream. And told me to cook for my daughter
Ok, I should wake up from my dream. :lol::heart:

once PSJs back to Korea.. he'll go straight to PMY and show her a real kiss! :naughty:

but I think.. PSJ is kind the kind of boyfriend who will do everything for PMY... both of them has that "in love" aura on them.. but you know.. PMY seemed to have a stronger personality. I can only imagine.. PMY talking all day and PSJ just listening with a look of love to her..:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

PSJ is flying back to Korea, 

Usually when he has job overseas he always stayed for at least a week, I wonder why he is leaving Bali so fast? 

Me: he is busy , a lot of work awaits him in korea

also me : it’s because of the squeezing waist scene in HPL.....

hahaha

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

once PSJs back to Korea.. he'll go straight to PMY and show her a real kiss! :naughty:

but I think.. PSJ is kind the kind of boyfriend who will do everything for PMY... both of them has that "in love" aura on them.. but you know.. PMY seemed to have a stronger personality. I can only imagine.. PMY talking all day and PSJ just listening with a look of love to her..:P

Imagine if they end up together in the future, they get married, going to honeymoon, have babies.. hahaha

also update photos of simba n leon together on their Instagram. 

OMG I’m screaming 

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

when ppc dating rumor, there was another rumor that in relationship, psj is very very nice to pmy, and treats pmy like a princess, even enough to be envied by acquaintances. but idk if it's true or not. bcoz it's only rumor.:D

Another rumor? With who? 

If you search with keywords "min young seo joon" in twitter, why their 3 years dating rumour is up again?? 

Allkpop article is up again even their article is in July 2018

19 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Imagine if they end up together in the future, they get married, going to honeymoon, have babies.. hahaha

also update photos of simba n leon together on their Instagram. 

OMG I’m screaming 

Another rumor? With who? 

she was saying that when PPC dating rumors came out.  it was also rumored that PSJ treats PMY like a princess, that some acquaintainces got envy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

KJW and PMY have a good chemistry but sorry PPC chemistry is so strong, I can't feel the lovey dovey vibe like PPC did

because their chemistry is completely professional and on screen only..;)

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

hpl today ep was so good and reviews are really good. i canceled that i prefered the second lead to Ryan Gold.:Di felt that pmy&kjw chemistry is great to see photoshoot scene and cotton candy scene. of course, it can't be better than ppc chemistry.B)

anyway..so knetzs start hoping again that pmy&kjw date in real life. but as you all know, both already have others who are related to dating rumor.:P

thats good to hear! 

OMG I swear that was the most beautiful makin out scene I’ve ever seen...

Even tho they were just acting but it looks so natural...

i’m really curious to see their reaction when the director said cut... 

hopefully they include that in the dvd/blue ray..

im dropping it.. i think my frustration turned into anger coz i nearly cursed during the ‘lion fantasy scene’ last night.:joy:. at this rate, im jst forcing myself.. cant justify it any longer.. i’m a huge fan of pmy after wwwsk and i watched all her dramas after becoming a fan and this is her only project that i dont like.. 

even though it’s not for me, i wish all the best to HPL team for the remaining eps..

on a happier note, PSJ has been selected as a new ambassador for LG healthcare and household.. the captain is thriving :wub: 

• Like 1

There were HPL fans who does not know anything yet about PMY who wants to ship her with KJW and researched about her past dating rumors and saw the PPC rumor so the old article was up again. I am surprised that many did not know about PPC dating rumor I thought all people knew about it. :lol:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There were HPL fans who does not know anything yet about PMY who wants to ship her with KJW and researched about her past dating rumors and saw the PPC rumor so the old article was up again. I am surprised that many did not know about PPC dating rumor I thought all people knew about it. :lol:

hahaha same to you. Last night I wondered why people didn’t know it yet. Many people were surprised that ppc have been dating for 3 years and they realised it’s the old news. I asked someone on twitter about that and she told me that she has never watch wwwsk but she was shocked about dating 3 years:lol: