Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

52 minutes ago, park2park said:

Still can't see anything. Tell us fellow shipper, what did u spot lol

i see some extracellular fluid produced and secreted by salivary glands in the mouth aka saliva lol :lol:

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i see some extracellular fluid produced and secreted by salivary glands in the mouth aka saliva lol :lol:

dang u guys have eagle eyes LOL

my eyes literally bleed zooming in and I barely see it.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think i see it too lol

Im sorry.. i still think thats just their lips sticking together longer even when they try to separate..:tounge_xd:

even their lips dont want to be apart.. :sweat_smile:

I would like to tell you that I am not lusting.:sweatingbullets: I have a little question,

Today my husband asked me that  man's hand touched  woman's chest? (kissing scene on the sofa)

I replied to him without being sure that  it was not. It's a camera angle.

And my husband complained to me that ...."I see you watching this drama many times. Why do you answer me without confidence? I think his hands touched her chest a little." ...:tears:

OMG everyone please give an answer to me that my answer is it correct?:weary:

43 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Today my husband asked me that  man's hand touched  woman's chest? (kissing scene on the sofa)

are you talking about wwwsk during ep 13 kissing scene on the sofa? i think i saw VP’s hand touching Miso’s boobies a bit when he was unbuttoning the blouse.. but my mind is kinda perverted so i always see extra stuffs lol..  therefore, we need other shippers’ opinion lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

are you talking about wwwsk during ep 13 kissing scene on the sofa? i think i saw VP’s hand touching Miso’s boobies a bit when he was unbuttoning the blouse.. but my mind is kinda perverted so i always see extra stuffs lol..  therefore, we need other shippers’ opinion lol :sweatingbullets:

Yes it is wwwsk during ep 13.:blush:

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

I would like to tell you that I am not lusting.:sweatingbullets: I have a little question,

I replied to him without being sure that  it was not. It's a camera angle.

And my husband complained to me that ...."I see you watching this drama many times. Why do you answer me without confidence? I think his hands touched her chest a little." ...:tears:

OMG everyone please give an answer to me that my answer is it correct?:weary:

I want to know what your husband opinion about them? As an objective person, not biased, and a man's perspective.. how he see them? :sweatingbullets:

54 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Its impossible his hand not touching her chest :D even though its just his finger. But then it was PMY's idea :wub: