Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I don't know.. please tell the reason/s

I don’t know either,

i was just trying my 007 skills and I found something interesting in JYM’s Instagram.

OMG i hope i’m wrong about this

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but what do you mean when you said "you guys believe me, Im shocked"

I mean i’m really shocked..

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t know either,

i was just trying my 007 skills and I found something interesting in JYM’s Instagram.

OMG i hope i’m wrong about this

I mean i’m really shocked..

what did you find?

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

don’t take this serious, 

JYM n PSJ has similarities in their Instagram,

1. The apple photo

2.their profiles picture (both at the beach)

3. The smile photos

4. On dec 16 JYM update 2photos and one video (3slides) and from what i see in the video she said happy birthday (in korea)

i know it’s sounds crazy , but at the time like this i need somebody to make me stop doubting about PPc and tell me to stop being  hallucinating 

easy.. STOP! :joy:

and lets end it there. LoL! 

cmon now..

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

don’t take this serious, 

1. The apple photo

3. The smile photos

4. On dec 16 JYM update 2photos and one video (3slides) and from what i see in the video she said happy birthday (in korea)

i know it’s sounds crazy , but at the time like this i need somebody to make me stop doubting about PPc and tell me to stop being  hallucinating 

I think connect the photo isn't solid evidence. We all in here should remember ( especially internasional shipper), We don't know what truely happen between psj n pmy'. I think the best evidence is all of the reporter in Korea agree that pmy' n pmy' have a relationship. I think that's enough to decrease our doubt in here

LOL

I was just so shocked because my korean friend said she says happy birthday in the video, and she updated it on dec 16 ,we all know dec 16 is PSJ’s bday.

22 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

don’t take this serious, 

1. The apple photo

3. The smile photos

Isn't jung yoo mi have dating rumor with more hottest guy than psj..gong yoo..

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

LOL

I was just so shocked because my korean friend said she says happy birthday on the video, and she updated it on dec 16 ,we all know dec 16 is PSJ’s bday.

my brain is error rn, i keep thinking about what exactly the reason she made a cameo in wwwsk, and during the bts when PSJ teases her,she hits PSJ’s hands.

well, maybe it's safe to say  they are close... but not in a romantic way at all... 

she hits PSJs hands? I'm sorry.. but No.. :joy:

It's obvious that if they are close, it's like a sibling relationship. that's even clear when she made the cameo in WWWSk, she played his best childhood friend.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seoseo said:

sn't jung yoo mi have dating rumor with more hottest guy than psj..gong yoo..

yes... started from Train to Busan. there were even marriage rumors.. but not sure how this rumor went. 

ANYWAYs... PSJ is only involved (rumored and shipped) with PMY! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yes... started from Train to Busan. there were even marriage rumors.. but not sure how this rumor went. 

JYM and gong yoo dating rumor come continuously..denied..and came again..if i jung  yoomioff course i choose gong yoo over psj..but it just me..

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Gong Yoo is more senior and popular than PSJ, but if you compare their body proportions such as butt and muscles (lol) PSJ is way hotter than Gong Yoo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, seoseo said:

JYM and gong yoo dating rumor come continuously..denied..and came again..if i jung  yoomioff course i choose gong yoo over psj..but it just me..

If i have a chance to switch body with Jung Yumi, I would also choose Gong Yoo , why I choose gong yoo? It’s because I’m gonna save PSJ for PMY, 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, seoseo said:

GY has dating rumor(actually wedding rumor:sweatingbullets:) with GHJ.

JYM had rumor with Na PD but the rumor was completely fake.

@mimixemix. she uploaded the video on Dec 17, not Dec 16. although i can't read what she said exactly, if she really said to psj "happy birthday", she should not have used honorifics.(not 생일축하해요 but 생일축하해) she used honorifics because she said "요" at the end. it's sure that she said to an older person or her fans on the video.:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

However the rumor about marriage of jym n gong Yoo is fake news. If there are some people in here doubt about the relationship of psj n pmy', i Will say I just worry about their relationship that maybe they can break up. I hope  their 82m distance can make their relationship be strong:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

GY has dating rumor(actually wedding rumor:sweatingbullets:) with GHJ.

JYM had rumor with Na PD but the rumor was completely fake.

@mimixemix. she uploaded the video on Dec 17, not Dec 16. although i can't read what she said exactly, if she really said to psj "happy birthday", she should not have used honorifics.(not 생일축하해요 but 생일축하해) she used honorifics because she said "요" at the end. it's sure that she said to an older person or her fans on the video.:)

Oh really? 

It says dec 16 on my phone.

i just hope i’m wrong about all these things,

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

Oh really? 

maybe because time zone is different. she uploaded the video on Dec 17 in Korean time.

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Oh really? 

to be honest...  it's really weird that you even thought about it that way... LOL! 

So PMY was the one who hosted the dinner for the cast and crew? Isn't that in the same venue where PSJ hosted the one for WWWSK? 

For long time PMY fans -- haa she done this before? Just thinking that maybe she picked it up from PSJ...

• Like 1