Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I am a Park Seo Joon fan but I liked him and Park Min Young and I once posted here last year during WWWSK. Have been lurking since then. To be honest, until now I am not fully convinced yet that PSJ is committed to PMY. Maybe what they have is Some but we will never can be sure of it, because we all are mere outsiders. 

I have been following SongSong and AhnGoo since the beginning of their dramas and there's something missing in PPC from vibes before of the 2 couples and PPC somewhat remind me of Lee Jung Sook Han Hyo Joo rumors I don't know why. 

I like Yura so my previous post was not in any means nega against her. I can accept and I will be happy whoever has PSJ's heart. 

All the best for PPC I hope this ship really sails happily. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, leek said:

PPC somewhat remind me of Lee Jung Sook Han Hyo Joo rumors I don't know why. 

I like Yura so my previous post was not in any means nega against her. I can accept and I will be happy whoever has PSJ's heart. 

All the best for PPC I hope this ship really sails happily. 

but there were no official rumor and news about LJS&HHJ by reporters unlike PPC. they only had rumors by shippers just like other drama couples.

and I can accept too and will be happy whoever has PSJ's heart and PMY's heart.  

Thank you for wishing ppc ship luck.:)

37 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

On the pre-orders dvd /bluray

ohhhh.. so the cast watching wwwsk airing at that time were also included in the dvd?? oh my heart! :rolleyes:

seriously.. you guys with such good hearts.. please do share those moments with us! Lol! i still wish they couldve included eng subs..

27 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but there were no official rumor and news about LJS&HHJ by reporters unlike PPC. they only had rumors by shippers just like other drama couples.

you speak my mind.. didnt reporters said the dating rumors btween PSJ and PMY is not entirely fake news and we hv to wait and see? they even made a segment discussing PPC.. and i remember watching a show about paparazzi invading actor’s privacy and one of the ent insider said she thought ppc are the one to be outed on new year instead of jennie and kai.. 

52 minutes ago, leek said:

i have been following SongSong and AhnGoo since the beginning of their dramas and there's something missing in PPC from vibes before of the 2 couples and PPC somewhat remind me of Lee Jung Sook Han Hyo Joo rumors I don't know why

it’s okay to hv some doubts dear.. however, lets keep on supporting both of them, together and individually~~ :rolleyes:

Sorry I meant PARK SHIN HYE and Lee Jung Sook rumors not Han Hyo Joo.  The pair which even had Dispatch photos before but they continued to deny it before and now, PSH has a bf another actor. So people do not know now what was the real truth before about the old rumor. 

:grin:

1 hour ago, leek said:

Sorry I meant PARK SHIN HYE and Lee Jung Sook rumors not Han Hyo Joo.  The pair which even had Dispatch photos before but they continued to deny it before and now, PSH has a bf another actor. So people do not know now what was the real truth before about the old rumor. 

@leek

there was 3 years interval. maybe psh &ljs dated in 2015. and after a break up, psh has dated with ctj since late 2017 and news came out in 2018.

yes we don't know what the truth is. but it's more reasonable to think that the ones who have rumors by reporters are dating than to think that the ones had something special each other because a man followed her and then unfollowed. :D

anyway this forum is for ppc, let's not talk about other couples.:)

12 minutes ago, leek said:

Lee Jung sook is very friendly person....i'm not surprise with his friends, even dispatch caught his photo with psh. That's ordinary for me...

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhh.. so the cast watching wwwsk airing at that time were also included in the dvd?? oh my heart! :rolleyes:

seriously.. you guys with such good hearts.. please do share those moments with us! Lol! i still wish they couldve included eng subs..

Even they don't included engsub I still buy it. So lucky they open 3rd pre order because at the beginning I doubt to buy it but as time goes by I'm more in love with PPC so I decided to buy it with no doubt:D

As pmy fan..i can say 70% maybe pmy n psj date..look like they now each other since 2015 or 2016 at award ceremony n same stlylish..maybe start date 2017..why?

1.pmy never had any rumor about dating costar before drama start..but she already had dating rumor with psj even before drama start around entertainment people..

2.she aware of dating rumor around industry and its make her take along time to accept offer..she take action to be careful of bts cam..

3.at interview we can see some clues..first pmy choose amused park as her fv scene cause that time they not act but the real pmy n psj..and then psj choose to be real too by choose "i have free pass" as fv line after saying they look at each other with weird smile..that why when news about dating broke up after wwwsk fan are mad cause they feel like ppc cheat on them n ppc got free pass to date while filming wwwsk..

Still have other clue..

I think ppc date but still not have plan to wedding..like they say..they like to observe and take along time to know their partner..if they have trust and strong feeling for each other than this ppc will got happy ending..

As fan i prefer pmy with non celeb..but i support whatever her choice with..

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, seoseo said:

As pmy fan..i can say 70% maybe pmy n psj date..look like they now each other since 2015 or 2016 at award ceremony n same stlylish..maybe start date 2017..why?

1.pmy never had any rumor about dating costar before drama start..but she already had dating rumor with psj even before drama start around entertainment people..

2.she aware of dating rumor around industry and its make her take along time to accept offer..she take action to be careful of bts cam..

3.at interview we can see some clues..first pmy choose amused park as her fv scene cause that time they not act but the real pmy n psj..and then psj choose to be real too by choose "i have free pass" as fv line after saying they look at each other with weird smile..that why when news about dating broke up after wwwsk fan are mad cause they feel like ppc cheat on them n ppc got free pass to date while filming wwwsk..

Still have other clue..

I think ppc date but still not have plan to wedding..like they say..they like to observe and take along time to know their partner..if they have trust and strong feeling for each other than this ppc will got happy ending..

As fan i prefer pmy with non celeb..but i support whatever her choice with..

Don't forget...she said " psj is the best actor she has worked with". It was the same answer when pmy' was asked about' how did she feel work with Lee min ho? She said Lee min ho is special for her.( We know, at the moments pmy' n Lee min hoo in relationship

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, zashi23 said:

:lol::wub:

I can’t stop smiling for the whole 10 minutes. PMY pretty and cute, she so friendly.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

I can’t stop smiling for the whole 10 minutes. PMY pretty and cute, she so friendly.

i know right?! Seeing her can just brighten up your day..:blush:

4 hours ago, Pmypsjreal said:

Don't forget...she said " psj is the best actor she has worked with". It was the same answer when pmy' was asked about' how did she feel work with Lee min ho? She said Lee min ho is special for her.( We know, at the moments pmy' n Lee min hoo in relationship

But..i think pmy always say the same thing to all costar..who currently work with her..she will say that..maybe after this she will answer that ajushi in her private life as best actor..:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, seoseo said:

But..i think pmy always say the same thing to all costar..who currently work with her..she will say that..maybe after this she will answer that ajushi in her private life as best actor..:sweatingbullets:

i think so too haha.. but MY always speaks highly of her current costar when the drama is aired.. i think it’s a right thing to do.. she is being courteous and respectful towards her current costar..  

47 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Really? As far as I know, pmy' just said he was good actor with her previous co star or maybe he was suitable/perfect with his rolex. I didn't see iv pmy' said He ( her previous co star) was best actor pmy' has worked with ' exept psj. Maybe i need alot  previous pmy's interview. :D

33 minutes ago, Pmypsjreal said:

Really? As far as I know, pmy' just said he was good actor with her previous co star or maybe he was suitable/perfect with his rolex. I didn't see iv pmy' said He ( her previous co star) was best actor pmy' has worked with ' exept psj. Maybe i need alot  previous pmy's interview. :D

In 2011 after City Hunter: ' Min Ho is the best partner I ever worked with, Hope to have a chance make it once again'

in 2014 after Healer " JCW was one of the best ,  at first he call me noona   and I hate it because we must play love, but than he relax and it was great, I think we do another drama when he come back from army'

2016 after Remember; "YSH is the best actor I ever work with I had learned so much from him, he still didnt know how to kiss, but  he will learn / I want play with him in some romantic story but I'm to old for him (sad)"

2017 after Queen : Here I had the best partner ever,  it was so great to work with him and so much comfortable, hi always be there helped me and support . Hope we will work together again

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

**Just for fun :lol:

IMG-20190322-010438.jpg

**That gesture by KJW is completely innocent, he's just a gentleman.. :star:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

**Just for fun :lol:

**That gesture by KJW is completely innocent, he's just a gentleman.. :star:

That still of LYJ will be very very useful when HPL airs :joy: