Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Agree with you. How he hug her, hold her hand, kiss her..he do it so tighly, we can see in his hand, full of pressure..like he doesn't want lose her :sweatingbullets:

like this... 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm pmy solid fans..i don't like pmy be in relationship with any celeb cause that can really hurt her..but seem like i need to admit that i have a feeling she n psj have special relationship even before wwwsk..

Edited by seoseo
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, seoseo said:

I'm pmy solid fans..i don't like pmy be in relationship with any celeb cause that can really hurt her..but seem like i need to admit that i have a feeling she n psj have special relationship even before wwwsk..

As a shipper of pmy n her previous co star....i have to admit that this ship (PPC) Will be my last ship. Psj Will be my last dock for pmy'..kekeke. idk, i have the strong feeling about them...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can @twoparkcouple translate this? :sweatingbullets:

Thank you

qoKJ6qO.jpg

PMY: (Namoo ent) is a perfect compamy to do fan activities. I wish my Si-ahn(idol character name in HPL) also were in Namoo ent.

Namoo ent: Omo. Hi, Si-na-gil.(her nick name in HPL, it means Si-ahn is my way) I'm Young-na-gil. Min Young is my way. Heh. 

wGEalbz.jpg

PSJ: Heung (It's an expression when you are in a sulky mood)

• Thanks 3

hi guys i was reluctant to buy the dvd at first coz it doesnt hv subtitles but i eventually gave in to the temptation.. so today i tried to purchase the dvd but my payment didnt go through and i gave up trying after a few times.. i will try again tomorrow and if i fail, i really hope that you guys can share some of contents after the dvd is released sobs.....

There's a part in MYlog video where PMY said that she recently received a some kind of Beauty Icon Award... she mentioned Cosmo Event. :wub:

I sweear my heart just fluttered when she said that event! because I had flashbacks of their private moments! LOL!

I bet PSJ will hurry back home in Korea the soonest.. because he will receive another "award" from someone..

:tounge_xd: