Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

officially released by TVN...

she did not cut her hair... they just hid her long hair using the cap she's wearing...  

so happy she will keep her long hair..:innocent:

• Like 2

Idk if this clip has been posted but look at the way she looked at him. That’s a look of love. She srslyy adores him.

So, i think , I have to prepare my heart, because maybe Will be there ' bed scene' in her private life. I just Saw the cover of Webtoon. I'M between ' excited n jealous'. Psj should go to your neighbour every weekend to make your relationship be stronger. Kekeke

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Idk if this clip has been posted but look at the way she looked at him. That’s a look of love. She srslyy adores him.

yesss.. it's one of our favorite moments here.. we can keep reposting it and will still give the same fluttering feelingsbto all of us..:wub:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Pmypsjreal said:

So, i think , I have to prepare my heart, because maybe Will be there ' bed scene' in her private life. I just Saw the cover of Webtoon. I'M between ' excited n jealous'. Psj should go to your neighbour every weekend to make your relationship be stronger. Kekeke

haha! I also saw one scene of KJW in another drama with an intense kissing scene. lol! 

But again, not really worried about their romantic scenes.. :D

I hope the series will do very well.. cant wait to see it!

Hello shippers! It's been a while but i still read our forum daily. I love your posts (esp. the BTS clips) that make our hearts flutter. Since they're neighbors...i hope they still have time for each other...

She sat beside Jinjoo and because of their role I think they will become close friend, or they already close maybe ;) *always related to PSJ lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

She sat beside Jinjoo and because of their role I think they will become close friend, or they already close maybe ;) *always related to PSJ lol

How jinjoo is related to PSJ?

15 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

How jinjoo is related to PSJ?

They are friends, even PSJ follow her on ig

• Thanks 1

I'm really excited for PMY's new drama. I hope the directing won't disappoint cause I feel like in this drama, PMY will actually get to air out her silliness side, which is totally cute and funny to see.

Jinjoo and PMY looks cute as best friends.. i think they have the same level of silliness..lol!

And it seemed like they already spent time with each other even before this, seeing how PMY always laughs with her.. hmmm.. I wonder who introduced them.. (wink PSJ---joke!) :D

anyway they all looked comfortable with each other.. hoping for the best for this drama! :innocent:

I hope somebody would be so kind to transcode some eng subs.. lol!

PSJ making a statement on whose those lips belongs to... and PMY cant help but just to agree.. :tounge_xd:

IMG-20190312-234834.jpg

• Love 4

I really wanted to say something about the last two photos but i  can’t find any words to describe it , it looks so eehhmmmm idk