[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

hmmm.. wonder why the change of actor? read somewhere that the 1st one had to drop out of the role? (is that true?)

anyway.. he's a good looking guy too. :)

he's one of the soldiers in DOTS.. 

1st script reading will be on feb 25.. hope all the actors will have a good chemistry on this drama.

i wonder if PMY alread did some change on her hair...

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

yes he is... both his posts in weibo and IG is happy mood.. :lol:... hmmmm.. currently in good company with someone maybe? :ph34r:

as i know, pmy didn't have schedule after coming back to Korea from Taiwan.B) and according to the blogs that specialize in real estates, psj completely moved from the 700m away house to the 200m away house at the end of last year.:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i know, pmy didn't have schedule after coming back to Korea from Taiwan.B) and according to the blogs that specialize in real estates, psj completely moved from the 700m away house to the 200m away house at the end of last year.:lol:

OMO! :wub:

not so long distance relationship.. :joy:

he could literally walk over there to have some "ramyeon" lol! 

• LOL 2