Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

We do not have any proof that he is in Korea while she is in Hawaii :yum:

Remember.. before WWWSK, people and media were able to connect their "travels" because they are almost always at the same place or country at almost the same time.  Hence the rumors of 3 years dating!

I think they are extra careful now, because their fanbase grew a lot more than before. Since both are very notorius on being private... they are a lot more careful on what they share in IG or Weibo.  Let's be honest... we only base everything on what they share anyway. lol

Anyways, I have stronger faith with PPC than I had with SongSOng. :innocent: Because SSC are a lot more obvious, and as they said when they first announced their wedding, "it wasn't really a secret, but since it involved other people especially their families..." they held off any announcement until everything is final.... It was the first and only time they admitted they are in a relationship. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Yeah all I can do is praying for their happiness and our happiness as well, and I starting to prepare my heart for the worst, I case what i really don't want happens,it wont hurt that bad:dissapointed:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them....

Just now, fasiou said:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them.... i just dont want to be delusional but i really want my and ofcourse our dream comes true, i pray to God to make my friends heart happiest.this is only thing i can do...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them....

Fingers crossed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them....

 

Indeed... I always check this forum.. hoping some good news about themor IG Updates about them.. and sometimes I want to abandon this ship but I just cant

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

There are times when I am attacked by uncertainties such as

 

- going on vacation away from Seoul when her rumored bf is in Seoul and on hiatus at the moment is not how someone in a serious relationship would do. Since both have busy careers, they would have savored every moment to be together while there is still free time in between projects. 

 

Now I am thinking whatever they have is not serious yet. It means no commitment no promises yet for  the future.

Although I know how you feel....but i think differently because as the only daughter who also still live with my parents...I also schedule at least 2 trips abroad with my mom every year till today. I have the same age with PMY, in my twenties I have a lot of trips with my boyfriend or my best friends rather than my parents.....but start in my thirties I see think differently and it has changed my priorities ....I want to spent more time with my parent because i know that if i'm getting married one day and have my own family...... it will be difficult to travel with them.

PMY always traveled a lot in the past with her mom....its basically her pattern till today. I can say it must be difficult for her to take her mom going around in South Korea since many fans will notice...that why she always find a time to take her mom travel outside South Korea.

I'm pretty sure they both mature enough and if we are pretty sure that they already in a relationship (well at least one year)....I think both will continue to be fine. One said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"....i hope their hearts too :rolleyes: 

 

PS: we have technology named video call right now,so ppc will be fine lol

  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMY goes abroad with her mom in almost all her trips except quick business ones like Cosmo Awards. 

 

I already shipped 2 rumored Korean couples who had same scenarios as PPC but eventually, they drifted apart because of careers without any confirmation ever happened. I just hope it would be a different story with PPC. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is cliche. Reality is, lack of time together makes couples drift apart. Especially in their world, they are surrounded by attractive people.

 

I do believe they have feelings for each other we all saw that in BTS and other events. But I think their priority in life now is CAREER. Love can wait.

 

As for PMY's favorite drama, favorite partner, if she will still answer that way after she does Her Private Life, then that would mean so much already. Since her answers were given when WWWSK is still being promoted abroad, I would not be too delulu with those answers

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a girlfriend who is obsessed with only her boyfriend is not attractive to man . and men usually don't like this type of girl and soon lose interest in her. most men like a difficult(?) woman.

If ppc're dating or in "some" situation now..I think pmy is doing very well, making psj tantalized(?).:D

PMY..the master of dating.B)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

If they aren't in relationship, we already have many things related by PPC to make us happy:

- PMY: "PSJ is the best partner"

- How closed they are in Cosmo event

- A few "accidental" slipfinger by PMY

- Didn't know much what happened in Phuket but they spend time together in there 

- We really enjoy what we see in bts

:D

 

She called all her co-partners 'the best' for her you'll

see next will be Kim Jae Wook:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Although I know how you feel....but i think differently because as the only daughter who also still live with my parents...I also schedule at least 2 trips abroad with my mom every year till today. I have the same age with PMY, in my twenties I have a lot of trips with my boyfriend or my best friends rather than my parents.....but start in my thirties I see think differently and it has changed my priorities ....I want to spent more time with my parent because i know that if i'm getting married one day and have my own family...... it will be difficult to travel with them.

PMY always traveled a lot in the past with her mom....its basically her pattern till today. I can say it must be difficult for her to take her mom going around in South Korea since many fans will notice...that why she always find a time to take her mom travel outside South Korea.

I'm pretty sure they both mature enough and if we are pretty sure that they already in a relationship (well at least one year)....I think both will continue to be fine. One said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"....i hope their hearts too :rolleyes: 

 

PS: we have technology named video call right now,so ppc will be fine lol

AGREe! and we dont really know how it is in their entertainment world... we dont live that life.. we only know what we see and hear and its different than actually living it. They could be out of the limelight for a long time and I think they would prefer that... (given that PSJ wanted a year long honeymoon!) :joy:

anyways.. I will just be waiting for any news they could share. lol

they could do their own thing for now.. :glasses:

but i would claim it now.. PSJ and PMY will always be! :lol:

6 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

 

She called all her co-partners 'the best' for her you'll

see next will be Kim Jae Wook:D

i dont think she said that with her other leading men... did she, before wwwsk?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

a girlfriend who is obsessed with only her boyfriend is not attractive to man 

 

i dont think im obsessed with my bf.. but we live 14 hours away from each other and that’s y we always plan our vacation together. i only get to see him occasionally and it’s very hard on me. im actually engaged for almost 2 yrs now and we keep postponing our wedding date coz no point of getting married if we cant live together. sometimes i think i just wanna give up when things get too hard. 

 

im not saying pmy should spend all her time with her bf.. she totally can do whatever she feels like doing. and ofcourse we are different ppl with diffrent experience so im definitely not judging.. just sharing my story.  :sweat:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toyko Saikabo is the restaurant 's name, just a block away from PPC home, 

beside wwwsk team posted on IG, anybody else ? 

what i am trying to say is if they(PPC) want u to know , they let U.,

if they don't want to , u'll  never know.

shabu1.png

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

 

i dont think she said that with her other leading men... did she, before wwwsk?

 

Of course , all her leading men was called the best by her! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Toyko Saikabo is the restaurant 's name, just a block away from PPC home, 

beside wwwsk team posted on IG, anybody else ? 

what i am trying to say is if they(PPC) want u to know , they let U.,

if they don't want to , u'll  never know.

shabu1.png

and I also believe they were sitting next to each other.. That seat where their Director is.. thats PSJs seat! if you would look again the other picture where his cellphone was caught in photo. 

I think from PmYs side... seating togethere were: Lee Tae Hwan, PyoYeJin then PMy and PSJ.. :D

 

and Yes! they can always keep it under if they dont want to share anything... but we got enough hints already.. lol! you all know what are those things..^_^

its like them saying... "take a hint!" lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I think is if they knew their fanbases are growing means that there are so many people supporting their relationship, wouldn't it be easy for them to admit to their relationship? 

I think one of them missed out the timing to ask out.

 

So I went through their schedule right after WWWSK. You see, PSJ is super busy with movie filming and all his brand ads so on but still..he made time to meet his friends right? I mean even for a quick dinner, I would be happy to meet my love one. But my head keeps telling me that he did not meet her after WWWSK finished until the cosmo event. I believed they were awkward with each other at cosmo event AT FIRST. Thats why maybe PMY accidently likes the weibo about his attendance I guess haha. Cuz she excited. But then I cant guess what happen between them after cosmo. 

 

But it seems so empty as if they dont have specific relationship. Yes, they do like each other I guess but no real statement. 

 

And now...PMY is going to be super busy and playing another love role. Then people started to ship her with someone else( maybe I will). 

 

What I can see is a dim light between these two. So fade. I don't know. The only evidence I believed was the cosmo event. The bts scenes? It was all in past. People's heart start to fade away when they dont have constant contact.

 

But still.... I think they are meant for each other :tears: help my shipping heart, guys. 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just passing by because the thread feels heavy...

 

 

Some of us have doubts. Some are totally convinced. We can discuss all we want but at the end of the day the only persons who know the real deal are none other than them. We all are spectators. We all cannot do anything but to hope for the best and support their individual endeavors for the meantime. We all miss them, I know. They haven't really given us anything to ship about since the Cosmo event (but that thing was major for me tbh). But whatever this ship may become, whether it sails or if its journey ends, let us be reminded of the glorious, glorious moments which made our shipper hearts beat fast...like this scene which now has 27+ million views on YouTube. 

 

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i dont think im obsessed with my bf.. but we live 14 hours away from each other and that’s y we always plan our vacation together. i only get to see him occasionally and it’s very hard on me. im actually engaged for almost 2 yrs now and we keep postponing our wedding date coz no point of getting married if we cant live together. sometimes i think i just wanna give up when things get too hard. 

 

 

no no dear..please don't misunderstand me. i didn't wrote it after reading your post. even not yet read your previous post.  i just said my opinion about pmy going to abroad.

hmm..i'm worried if I offend you..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Toyko Saikabo is the restaurant 's name, just a block away from PPC home, 

beside wwwsk team posted on IG, anybody else ? 

what i am trying to say is if they(PPC) want u to know , they let U.,

if they don't want to , u'll  never know.

 

CwjWnE2.jpg

 

yes the restaurant is only 200m away from ppc houses. seems like ppc usually play around the house.:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no no dear..please don't misunderstand me. i didn't wrote it after reading your post. even not yet read your previous post.  i just said my opinion about pmy going to abroad.

hmm..i'm worried if I offend you..

 

oh dont worry dear u didnt offend me. :blush: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...