Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

omg this thread, I can't keep up with the mood in here.  -_-

 

giphy.gif

 

 

People making stuffs all the time, it's not new esp crazy shippers. Unless there are strong evidences, I won't believe any Bullsh** on the internet.

If you guys want to have a happy shipping, just take things as they are coming, no expectations is the best way to enjoy the ride. -_-

 

@fasiou Bye, see you at PPC wedding news :P

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fasiou said:

My all friends please forgive me for my negativity but i think im done with this ship, i will always love you and pmy and psj but now im sure its over, its not just bc of romur but its obvious for me now, if there was love we could see that,  Pmy is abroad and psj has his own life, God didnt want this sail and also pmy and psj, its destiny and their life. Lets love them no matter what, God bless you all, i will love you my dear friends. Sorry again for my words my friends. This was just my feelings that i wanted to share for the last time. 

thats ok... it was nice to know that you were part of this ship once.. good luck! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

already deleted the picture... :)

 i think there is one more pic that u quoted from me. please delete them :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 i think there is one more pic that u quoted from me. please delete them :)

oh right.. i did quote that one.. i was thinking of the other pic.. lol.. sorry.. deleted it already.. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okey guys I’m leaving too,

not this ship , but I’m leaving for work. 

:D

i’ll see you guys tonight 

 

 

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Inetz said:

 

 

@fasiou Bye, see you at PPC wedding news :P

 

This is my ultimate wish...bye all dear friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay...let me summarize.

1. i don't know where the someone got the pic and why she think the man is psj, but unlike the claim by someone, the pic is not in psj dc.(if someone really uploaded it, maybe it was deleted. because paparazzi  pic, fan taken pic(not official schedule), other actors or actresses pic are not allowed. this is why psj fans and pmy fans never upload even insta pics where they are with friends or acquaintances in psj/pmy dc) 

2.if the man is psj or not, the story(he called the woman as "baby" in public, he dated with gf in the middle of a day) is 100% fake. he is not stupid enough to act like that. and if he did, reporters already made this news.

3. i think his boss's dm is also fake. he never answers to fans questions.

 

anyway, i wonder why most Koreans think ppc is dating and a secret couple(even some people are 100% sure) but why overseas fans sometimes think ppc have other gf/bf and link all people around ppc. how different..

but because i'm Korean, in this time.. i follow Koreans' opinion. hehe:lol:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can say that person might be someone who looks like him. Well, there's some idols and artists that claimed to look similar like him. I believe on that . Haha. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know shipping is something very vague and based on intuition and sometimes calls for some delulus but can you guys please use your critical and logical thinking before jumping to any conclusions that may affect everyone's spirit? First off, that post on Twitter you talk about is not at all news but a merely groundless assumption from the shipper of the other ship? Second, would you be that obvious in the daylight when it comes to dating when you are an A-class actor whose face is literally everywhere? Third, that jagiya, lol dont make me laugh again. And last but not least, if the one in the picture is indeed him, then I happened to read that post too, and according to what OP said there is no such part as the other person was a beautiful woman or even, KJW like some stupid fangirls made up. 

And being the victim of mistranslation and misinterpretation so many times as a fangirl, I told myself to never believe any Ifans' speculations/fanacc/translation 100%, especially when they are a shipper lol. I'd rather believe myself, Papago and my elementary Korean. 

And the ship is still sailing smooth for me. You guys' unnecessary negativity cant let me down lol.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RabbieandSatt said:

I know shipping is something very vague and based on intuition and sometimes calls for some delulus but can you guys please use your critical and logical thinking before jumping to any conclusions that may affect everyone's spirit? First off, that post on Twitter you talk about is not at all news but a merely groundless assumption from the shipper of the other ship? Second, would you be that obvious in the daylight when it comes to dating when you are an A-class actor whose face is literally everywhere? Third, that jagiya, lol dont make me laugh again. And last but not least, if the one in the picture is indeed him, then I happened to read that post too, and according to what OP said there is no such part as the other person was a beautiful woman or even, KJW like some stupid fangirls made up. 

And being the victim of mistranslation and misinterpretation so many times as a fangirl, I told myself to never believe any Ifans' speculations/fanacc/translation 100%, especially when they are a shipper lol. I'd rather believe myself, Papago and my elementary Korean. 

And the ship is still sailing smooth for me. You guys' unnecessary negativity cant let me down lol.

yess i saw the original post.

it's written "오늘 청담동 카페에서 니네 갤주 봤다. 졸귀더라 마구 웃고 떠드는데. 사진은 근처 카페에 있는데 지나가는거 보고 찍음" = "i saw psj(니네 갤주 means psj) at cafe in Cheongdam-dong. he was very cute to chat loudly and laugh. i took a pic when he passed by."

why this caption changed "i saw psj with gf. he called her as "baby". lol....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess i saw the original post.

it's written "오늘 청담동 카페에서 니네갤주(박서준)봤다. 졸귀더라 마구 웃고 떠드는데. 사진은 근처 카페에 있는데 지나가는거 보고 찍음" = "i saw psj at cafe in Cheongdam-dong. he was very cute to chat loudly and laugh. i took a pic when he passed by."

why this caption changed "i saw psj with gf. he called her as "baby". lol....

 

the pic really him ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

is this the picture?

 

 

if this is it.... how is this proof that its PSJ?? lol

because someone said so? the one who apparently took the pic and heard what he said.? haha

wow! that is very detailed! good job! haha (sarcastic comment)

 

___ I also deleted the pic.. most of you saw it already anyway.. 

Hi, Actually i didn't saw the pic.. can you just dm me on my Instagram acc @rubithegemstone.. thanks a lot :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fasiou said:

My all friends please forgive me for my negativity but i think im done with this ship, i will always love you and pmy and psj but now im sure its over, its not just bc of romur but its obvious for me now, if there was love we could see that,  Pmy is abroad and psj has his own life, God didnt want this sail and also pmy and psj, its destiny and their life. Lets love them no matter what, God bless you all, i will love you my dear friends. Sorry again for my words my friends. This was just my feelings that i wanted to share for the last time. 

No need to apologize. Thank you for all your contributions to the thread. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i read about that too. the person who allegedly captured the pic said they were lovey dovey with each other. i honestly dont think psj will do that in public. that is so unlikely of him to act that way. do u really think he would call someone ‘baby’ loudly in public? hurm i dont buy it.  the funny thing is, ppl are claiming that girl is kjw. isnt she has a bf already? 

 

but i dunno im having headache too..

 

I haven't seen the picture,  but too many things about this don't make sense and don't fit PSJ, so my sense is that it's false.  

 

On the other hand,  it would be kind of funny if it's a fake PSJ hired by PSJ/ his agency to throw off the media, paparazzi, and nosy fans,  .....while he is traveling elsewhere...Lol.. That would also explain the ridiculously detailed explanation, the mask, the clothes, but not quite the right height....PSJ is a prankster, with plenty of friends who are also known to play pranks,  and who would help him pull off something like that. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night this forum was still at page 592 but this morning when I wake up and checking this forum it's already at 595 page wow, but when I backtracking I got a heedace lol, idk guys, idk what to believe anymore, Im still hanging there but idk until when I can survive

Goodbye @fasiou I was nice meeting you here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

well my opinion now is they agreed to focus on their careers for now, they have special feelings but love can wait...

 

as for PSJ going to Hawaii unnoticed is very unlikely. There's always sighting of him. In his recent Japan trip there was a sighting but no pic, he is just so tall that its hard for him to be a total ninja.

I agree that it would be nearly impossible for PSJ to arrive in Hawaii unnoticed. He a big man - tall, very broad shoulders - and paparazzi follow him at every airport now that he's so famous, and now that fans are looking for PPC proof.  He would literally have to be in full special- effects disguise to sneak to Hawaii, and while in Hawaii. 

These two live within yards of each other, so PMY going alone for a brief relaxing vacation isn't that strange at all. Nor are PSJ's time with friends. They know there are eyes and cameras on them all the time in public, so they're not likely to get careless now. 

 

Everyone here seems to compare their own behavior in a relationship to PPC, but none of us are in their situation. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not being followed by paparazzi all the time, and nobody is making money off of info about my love life or relationship...:D  So such assumptions and comparisons aren't really valid nor logical. Just my opinion. 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tali58 said:

I haven't seen the picture,  but too many things about this don't make sense and don't fit PSJ, so my sense is that it's false.  

 

On the other hand,  it would be kind of funny if it's a fake PSJ hired by PSJ/ his agency to throw off the media, paparazzi, and nosy fans,  .....while he is traveling elsewhere...Lol.. That would also explain the ridiculously detailed explanation, the mask, the clothes, but not quite the right height....PSJ is a prankster, with plenty of friends who are also known to play pranks,  and who would help him pull off something like that. 

I don’t know but my gut feel is when something is so obvious, it is intentionally caused by someone to get attention, for some certain purposes.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When there are alot shipper who desperate with their otp ( no news, even rumor that talked by reporter in Korea) ,they still enjoy riding their ship. We are PPC shippper ( have alot coincedence, many reporter in Korea talked about them) ,still have doubt? Because we don't have picture right now, it Will make us doubt about PPC? I'm international shipper . This is a ship that I belive  to ride mostly ( as pmy' fans, i really tired to jump to other ship) . However, now i belive i Will not jump anymore. As she said' now, she is the happiest person in the world". I belive psj make it for her. :rolleyes:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...