Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

41 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

It been said that she choose all songs herself, and she said that she cant sing  we all knew this long ago... first time she said it in 2007

But she is never choose easy way, she like to take a high level if its for her fans that is why she choose Snow Flower.

And we all so proud of her for that courage. She didnt afraid do this. And she never try show herself in best way.

Her dedication to her fans is really impressive, and her fearlessness in challenging herself shows how strong and determined she is. That's truly admirable. 

4 hours ago, Inetz said:

I wonder if it will be possible for this drama to air early April, I mean we are already almost February and they haven't started anything...

Even tho this will be a rom-com drama, I kinda hope they will talk about fake rumors, cyber bullying from knetz and more, it will be really interesting lol

It might be one of those that films as they go, not a pre- produced one. 

• Like 1

Just because it is not in the media does not mean they have not started anything with the preparation of the drama.

They already have an airing date and PMY has confirmed during her FM. So basically, it only lacks official press release. 

• Like 2

Psj unfollow Jessica Jung on Instagram? I saw he still follow Jessica last year ...but now he unfollow

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

Psj unfollow Jessica Jung on Instagram? I saw he still follow Jessica last year ...but now he unfollow

I don't know he follow jessica before. I started follow psj's ig when wwwsk finished and I didn't see jessica on who's he followed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't know he follow jessica before. I started follow psj's ig when wwwsk finished and I didn't see jessica on who's he followed

Really? Maybe..there is problem with my eyes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nafta Lia said:

Really? Maybe..there is problem with my eyes. 

He didn't follow Jessica Jung

• Like 1

i just finished watching WWWSK in Netflix... :rolleyes:

still wondering why they cut off the bed scene.. its not really an R18 scene.. lol

and they also cut it on the reruns in Korea right? Do any of you know if it was also cut off in other countries where it was broadcast? 

24 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

He didn't follow Jessica Jung

i also think he never followed Jessica... because if he ever did.. that is some huge piece of a ParkPark puzzle . :lol:

• Like 1

he never followed Jessica on IG,

if not mistaken I think he unfollowed TommyHilfigher IG account

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LauKCj88 said:

he never followed Jessica on IG,

if not mistaken I think he unfollowed TommyHilfigher IG account

That would mean he's no longer with Tommy Hilfiger. That's too bad. He was their very first Asian male model. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 9:05 AM, Ennie_Shanty said:
Are you cut your hair Minyoung sshi?? Is she not in Korea??

seems like she is in Hawaii.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i just finished watching WWWSK in Netflix... :rolleyes:

still wondering why they cut off the bed scene.. its not really an R18 scene.. lol

and they also cut it on the reruns in Korea right? Do any of you know if it was also cut off in other countries where it was broadcast? 

i also think he never followed Jessica... because if he ever did.. that is some huge piece of a ParkPark puzzle . :lol:

Was it cut on Netflix or on Viki? 

• Like 1

Is MY on vacation? Who do you think did take her photo? Love, ummm? ^_^ I don't know but I feel excited for this post of her and don't ask me why. It's just a feeling. By the way, look what the blue heart means

The blue heart emoji is used or given to that one special love that sparks up your tired fu***g heart, they may do a lot of small things that means a lot - good morning texts, tight hugs, forehead kisses, etc. The one that makes your day and you smile nonstop about, the one who is the last person you think about at night, the one you can’t have but want nothing more than for them to be happy everyday.

The blue heart emoji should be reserved for the person who has a place in your heart no one could ever have.

:wub::wub:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems like she is in Hawaii.

Its not a late post then, A vacation before working hard again for new drama, enjoy your holiday girl

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

That would mean he's no longer with Tommy Hilfiger. That's too bad. He was their very first Asian male model. 

He didn’t unfollow TH, 

i also thought she is in Hawaii but the coffee that she holds has korean words, or maybe i’m wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

netizen said  is  Ritz Carlton Waikiki

Edited by ivy34
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1