[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

59 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

if some KNetz theories were to be believed in, FFMW was during the time when PPC had cool off or not on speaking terms and they only reconciled on October 2017. That was why PSJ explained further about being in character only when he answered KBS drama awards MC about his heart beating fast for KJW while doing scenes together. Because fans thought PMY might get jealous. 

Even in the recent KBS Awards he is careful not to mention KJW while he had no qualms mentioning Hyung Sik.

I also very curious about the timeline, so FFMY was aired almost the same time with PMY QO7D...that V-Live interview struck in my mind when Chansung looked so furious during that interview once the MC brings up PSJ name. PMY looks so suspicious...honestly I cant tell that situation was it PMY uncomfortable because she has relationship with PSJ already or they were on break term on that time.I think from my perspective they are really careful with their relationship right know and kudos for them for not being caught...as a high profile celebrities like them who always on the spotlight...they really need some private moment of their own.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

i didn't notice this yesterday, he colored his hair again. He looks like Dong Man here. 

I didn't notice it at first before fans at IG mentioned it haha

I think Dongman's hair is brighter than his current hair colour now

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

i didn't notice this yesterday, he colored his hair again. He looks like Dong Man here. 

He colored his hair but not as light as dong man's. That color is good in lighting for his photoshoot that's why he changed the color..  Seo joon oppa :blush: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

if some KNetz theories were to be believed in, FFMW was during the time when PPC had cool off or not on speaking terms and they only reconciled on October 2017. That was why PSJ explained further about being in character only when he answered KBS drama awards MC about his heart beating fast for KJW while doing scenes together. Because fans thought PMY might get jealous. 

Even in the recent KBS Awards he is careful not to mention KJW while he had no qualms mentioning Hyung Sik.

PPC had a "cooling off" period then reconciled?? I don't remember reading anything like that before. Then again, up until now, I only followed PSJ's career, but not too much of any of the shipping involving him. In the bts clips for FFMW, I thought he always treated KJW as a close friend or even a little sister because he's caring but goofy with her the same way he is with his buddies. 

I didn't think anything funny or meaningful about him not mentioning KJW when he spoke about being a lone presenter. Maybe because I don't remember him presenting any awards with KJW. On the other hand, his presenting with Park Hyung Shik was hilariously ad-libbed (started by PSJ, of course, who is a master at ad-libbing), and quite memorable, and gave a good glimpse into their close friendship, and how goofy and funny they are when they get together. I would have found it odd if he hadn't mentioned PHS. 

As for that impromptu interview at the awards ceremony last year with KJW, they were giving the responses they knew people wanted to hear. But it's very noticeable that PSJ at first thought it was a dumb or unpleasant question, and he only kind of agreed to say his heart fluttered as his character's heart AFTER KJW said that her heart fluttered. She gave the clearly expected reply, and it then seems like PSJ feels obligated to say his heart also did...as his character... etc., to make it not seem cold, insulting, and disrespectful to KJW and embarrassing her. It's SO clear that he's being gentlemanly in his answer, yet really not pleased with the question. 

He's always been careful and meticulous, and slow to answer whenever he's asked about ANY of his female co- stars in interviews. He always  chooses his words very carefully to be both respectful and complimentary without giving any reason for romance rumours to start. Sometimes it's easy to see his discomfort when the question is sprung on him, but then he gathers his thoughts and clarifies,  to make his answer both complimentary to the actress, but also strictly professional. With KJW, he shows a friendship level of comfort in some of the interviews in both his words and body language. It's VERY different than his answers and body language with PMY. 

In interviews for WWWSK, it's clear that he's expecting the interviewers to set "traps" for him and PMY to reveal personal details. He actually sometimes gives deliberately either very professional responses or he changes the direction of the question with his answer, sometimes to the point of answering with a total non- sequitur. At first, when listening to his answers, I thought,  "Huh?! That's a non- answer," or "that's not really what the interviewer asked," but then I noticed that he does this deliberately, totally on purpose. Since I've taught public speaking, and also taught students how to reply to personal questions in professional interviews, I recognized these "tricks" of deflecting personal questions by giving a strictly-professional response. What gives him away is the slight tilt of his body toward PMY. It signifies looking for comfort or support in a stressful or uncomfortable situation.  PMY is totally transparent in her body language toward PSJ. :-)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, GraceW said:

I also very curious about the timeline, so FFMY was aired almost the same time with PMY QO7D...that V-Live interview struck in my mind when Chansung looked so furious during that interview once the MC brings up PSJ name. PMY looks so suspicious...honestly I cant tell that situation was it PMY uncomfortable because she has relationship with PSJ already or they were on break term on that time.I think from my perspective they are really careful with their relationship right know and kudos for them for not being caught...as a high profile celebrities like them who always on the spotlight...they really need some private moment of their own.

Chansung's protectiveness of PMY is very endearing. It's clear why he's so well- liked.  As an idol, he knows only too well how hard it is to keep their private lives private. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

PPC had a "cooling off" period then reconciled?? I don't remember reading anything like that before. Then again, up until now, I only followed PSJ's career, but not too much of any of the shipping involving him. In the bts clips for FFMW, I thought he always treated KJW as a close friend or even a little sister because he's caring but goofy with her the same way he is with his buddies. 

Among the KNetz theories last July and August when dating news came out was that they broke up and reconciled. You can even read those at the early pages of this thread. We discussed about it before here. 

I think he was referring to not standing alone in KBS Drama Award Stage not merely as presentors. Because he was with KJW when they won Best Couple but in recent KBS he said FFMW Team not her name.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Among the KNetz theories last July and August when dating news came out was that they broke up and reconciled. You can even read those at the early pages of this thread. We discussed about it before here. 

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

if some KNetz theories were to be believed in, FFMW was during the time when PPC had cool off or not on speaking terms and they only reconciled on October 2017.

no no..as i said before, there was no rumor that ppc broke up and reconciled. it was just knetz's wild guess..they said...if that ppc are dating for 3 years is true, psj's shyness in bts of kiss scenes doesn't make sense. so they just guessed that ppc might reconcile recently.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

apparently there is an alleged leaked document from dispatch about couples who are dating and supposedly to be outed in the new year.. no psj and pmy though. the couples on the list are all idols, including the one who was actually outed (kai and jeanie).. i personally think the list is not from dispatch coz why would they leak their precious infos like that.. i think the list is made up by some people.. idk.. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

yes that is what I said Knetz theory that they were together before and broke up. I did not say it was in the media rumor. What I said KNetz theory only. 

Did any Knetz say on what they based that theory?