[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

58 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why they're not chatting like they're unknowing each other? Oh maybe PSJ already warn her to not close with LSG lol just kidding :P

Lol. But back in 2017 (AAA), they were the ones chatting and laughing a lot while she deliberately ignored PSJ. I smell something fishy. #PPCIsReal :lol::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Why they're not chatting like they're unknowing each other? Oh maybe PSJ already warn her to not close with LSG lol just kidding :P

I think they couldn't really talk to understand or hear each other because of the noise and the music is just too loud. :)  There's another fan video wherein PMY called LSG's attention and she said something to him and LSG needed to move closer to her to be able to understand her. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think they couldn't really talk to understand or hear each other because of the noise and the music is just too loud. :)  There's another fan video wherein PMY called LSG's attention and she said something to him and LSG needed to move closer to her to be able to understand her. 

Yep. I saw this earlier. :) They whispered but not in a very "loving & caring" way that we saw between her & PSJ. They seem more like mere colleagues here who are comfortable yet careful not to get anyone to read what isn't there whereas with PPC they were very comfortable and warm toward each other in private but looked so stiff in public as if they're hiding something. lol 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Yep. I saw this earlier. :) They whispered but not in a very "loving & caring" way that we saw between her & PSJ. They seem more like mere colleagues here who are comfortable yet careful not to get anyone to read what isn't there whereas with PPC they were very comfortable and warm toward each other in private but looked so stiff in public as if they're hiding something. lol 

True. :) even before (like in AAA 2017), PMY and LSG talk like acquaintances and nothing more.  lol.  Even if they star in a drama together, I don't think they will be shipped as a romantic couple. :) The PPC actions on and off cam are just reallly different.  

I enjoyed FFMW, and I thought KJW and PSJ were cute on screen, they pulled it off! But I never saw anything like a "real couple" thing. Then I watched WWWSK (because of PSJ, didn't know much about PMY then... aside from how pretty she is.lol)

And boy! those stares, the hugs, the holding hands... the kissing scenes! haha Somehting more is DEFINITELY going on between the two! :)

I still believe they were not dating for 3 years... BUT I do believe that PSJ have been eyeing PMY for about more than that! haha

I think WWWSK brought them closer and gotten to know more of each other. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

They're listening and watching the clips of the nominees. Obviously also a good time for PMY to fix her undergarments/ pantyhose while everyone is watching the video clips.  Lol

• Like 2

Good thing PSJ did not attend and he chose this day to travel because KJW was there too and she was even trending in many countries twitter because there is an idol who has a big crush on her and the fans are shipping them. I wonder if she and PMY met backstage and if they are friends. :lol:

• LOL 2

45 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
She pulled LSG casually, no fear with the cameras, no hesitate and no awkward. I feel the "friends" vibe. But when with PSJ, what's wrong with you Min Young-ssi??? :P:wub:

When ur MC gig is still going on at 9pm but u promised ur Vp ud call him at 9:01

PMY: if I back away slowly no one will see me. Backing away backing away... oops hi Twice hi Blackpink....*resume backing away 

lol

Just now, parkparkloveu said:

Good thing PSJ did not attend and he chose this day to travel because KJW was there and she was even trending in many countries twitter because there is an idol who has a big crush on her and the fans are shipping them. 

I thought so too. 

• Like 1

Hello PPC shippers, its not too late for me to wish 'Happy New Year 2019' right? :lol:

Btw, Happy New Year 2019 PPC shippers! :)

Fyi,before WWWSK aired, i never this crazy when it come to Korean actor/actress.. Lol.. 

Now i have a disease called 'stalking PPC Instagram every day' :sweatingbullets:  & checking my email every hour incase any update from you guys about PPC. Hmm.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Good thing PSJ did not attend and he chose this day to travel because KJW was there too and she was even trending in many countries twitter because there is an idol who has a big crush on her and the fans are shipping them. I wonder if she and PMY met backstage and if they are friends. :lol:

Well PMY knows KJW's rumored BF, so maybe? :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Inetz said:

Well PMY knows KJW's rumored BF, so maybe? :lol:

Since all three know the actual truth about their personal relationships, the two of them meeting and if PSJ had been there are all non- issues.

KJW and PSJ are friends, so it's quite possible and highly likely that she knows PMY. All three actors are used to shipping rumors about them, and they aren't in junior high. So I hardly think them meeting backstage would create any issues. Same if PSJ would have been there. 

The only ones who would have created drama about the three of them would have been fans who are hard-core shippers but don't have the facts. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

if some KNetz theories were to be believed in, FFMW was during the time when PPC had cool off or not on speaking terms and they only reconciled on October 2017. That was why PSJ explained further about being in character only when he answered KBS drama awards MC about his heart beating fast for KJW while doing scenes together. Because fans thought PMY might get jealous. 

Even in the recent KBS Awards he is careful not to mention KJW while he had no qualms mentioning Hyung Sik.

• LOL 3