[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 12/31/2018 at 5:42 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

make sure u put ur cursor next to the picture only bfore you try to delete.. dont select the whole post.. or you can do quote selection before you quote someone. just press on any word on post you wish to quote for a while and ‘quote selection’ tab will appear.. that way, only sentence/word that you selected will be quoted.. 

Maybe it can help @park2park

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

psj’s elbow lol.. yepp she kept her distance with lee seung gi coz vp already warned her hahhah..  imagine how many water bottles are destroyed during this award show lmao..

There is actually a pic where PMY looked too close to LSG or maybe just the angle it was taken. 

But nevertheless, we can see the difference how she can be natural like this with other guys but so cautious and unnatural whenever PSJ is around. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There is actually a pic where PMY looked too close to LSG or maybe just the angle it was taken. 

But nevertheless, we can see the difference how she can be natural like this with other guys but so cautious and unnatural whenever PSJ is around. 

I watch live streaming, I sense that these two trying their best to keep their distance even when theyre walking together liked arms, they're so cute LOL

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 3:58 PM, snitchdream08 said:

Why you think PPC is real from her gestures to KKY? I'm just curious:sweatingbullets:

@newkid09 summed it up for me more or less in the below paragraph nicely, but for further clarity I will explain it using perspective from our own experiences.

Kang Ki Young has mentioned that he is in a relationship with someone 3 years younger than him, so let’s take it that he is currently in a relationship right now. PMY although is younger than him in terms of age, is considered a sunbae-nim (sunbae) [senior] in terms of her acting experiences, although I am not exactly sure when did Kang Ki Young start acting, he could have branched out from musicals, so either way they share a sunbae-hoobae relationship.

Taking this into consideration, there’s no way Kang Ki Young would have done what he did and teased PMY:

(1) Unless He was at least aware of the closeness/ relationship between PMY and PSJ considering that they have worked in several drama productions together already

(2) If PMY was still single and he did that, then he’s potentially asking for trouble since it was an open revelation that he was dating not long back and could have been a mini scandal or stain in his reputation.

(3) Since South Korea in general puts a lot of emphasis on the sunbae-hoobae do’s & don’ts, personally what he did is indirectly being *rude* to his sunbae-nim which the nation can be pretty particular about in certain situations.

Similarly if we look at from PMY’s perspective, there’s no way she would have reacted with a playful brush of Kang Ki Young’s upper hand? And whisper to his ear a rather strong reaction for someone who manages to keep herself in check under most situations unless:

(1) Whatever Kang Ki Young was referring to, it was a secret or something that PMY did not want others to do, I can relate to this because I personally do it with my own group of friends when I know of a relationship among my own group of friends that isn’t revealed because they want to enjoy some peaceful time to themselves but I just like to mess with their heads from time to time but I don’t really reveal it out due to their own intentions, so I believe Kang Ki Young does it just to annoy her or play with her head in a cheeky way. This is not something you would react so strongly or in this way unless there is some truth to it.

(2) Can you imagine being Kang Ki Young’s girlfriend and seeing your own boyfriend be so chummy and playful with another girl albeit a rather classy looking one at that? I mean, even if she has looks that kills, I’m pretty sure she isn’t going to stand for that unless she’s been at least briefed or gave a thorough explanation by Kang Ki Young that there’s no way there would be anything going on between them.

(3) This I feel is the most telling, of all the reactions to have, even if she was flustered by whatever Kang Ki Young said, I kind of felt she could just smile nicely to Kang Ki Young as a sunbae-hoobae interaction and act normally, but she had to react that specific way and it just confirmed my guesses from that point on.

@snitchdream08, I hope this is what you were looking for & thanks to @newkid09 for helping me out with the explanation. Cheers to both of you and all the shippers in this thread.  :)

On 1/4/2019 at 12:55 PM, newkid09 said:

I'll try to answer this because I noticed this one as well although @LurkerNoMore might have a different insight into this. It was proof to me when KKY teased PMY just before the event officially ended that the cast knew the two were a couple...kinda like an office, inside joke (which is probably why they all chose PPC's kissing scenes as their favorite). How she playfully reciprocated the way he was teasing her vs how she and PSJ acted like bricks onstage was a pretty interesting contrast as well lol. I noticed something else that piqued my curiosity after that event but I'll keep mum for now until we see more... :wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/pmyifansunited/p/BsP0OwbBKeb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1akehmbspwaxt

Forgive me for I don't know how to insert the Instagram video into my post! Was just wondering if that was Sehun (Exo) at the start of the long line of idols that Seunggi sort of waved to when they walked past? 

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

psj is flying somewhere todayy.. he brings his manager so maybe it’s work related..

Maybe he will be going to Taiwan? Till 20 Jan? :D 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

:love:

Look how symmetric their jawline when doing kiss scene

It's not just the perfect fit. If you zoom in, you can see it's clearly a full-on kiss, not just an acting kiss. Both are totally engaged in it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Omo, there's PSJ lol (just in ads:P)

There are PSJ ads, posters, stand-alone cardboard PSJ, and banners in every Korean market, food court, and mall ad screens here where I live in Southern California. Every time I go to the movies at the local Korean movie theater, we see PSJ everywhere. Sadly, not in person, though. Lol

• Like 1