[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 hours ago, mimixemix said:

thanks for all the good responses and  convincing me when I have a doubt about ppc. 

That is all I need. My doubts are gone now.

hehehehe

It's all right. I guess it's natural to be doubtful at times since we don't personally know these people. Let me share a story about an actress I'm a huge fan of:

This particular actress was rumored to be aloof and a "diva" (by rumors I'm referring to online fans and tabloids). As a fan, I IGNORED all of those things and only listened to what her agency and the "legit" sources/non-tabloid are saying: that she's introverted and shy. She mostly played the protagonist at the height of her career, so naturally, a fan like me would expect her to be just like the characters she portrayed. Even when my friend's uncle who is a talent agent said that she was aloof, I didn't listen. Even when my aunt saw her and said the same thing, I continued to stick to what I know and believe about her. It was only when I ACTUALLY saw her in an event that my opinion changed. She really was aloof after all lol. She barely made eye contact and smirked more than smiled. Worse, she felt more "important" than any of us even when we were considered "equals" in that said event. To this day, I'm still a fan of hers but that incident changed my perspective of what is true versus what is depicted on TV/media.

Forgive me if my story sounds negative :lol: This is the closest I can think of. As I have said before, when there's smoke, there's fire and people definitely TALK :sweatingbullets:. The locals would certainly know something that us international fans will not be privy to. That's why I find it really curious why local fans keep insisting that PPC is a thing despite the lack of "sufficient" evidence. Even one of the reporters said she was "positive" that something is going on between the two. @LurkerNoMore's observations are also spot-on. They're too conscious of the way they interact in public that it makes it all the more obvious that they're hiding something. Being neighbors is also a huge advantage because it can protect their relationship from prying eyes. I know we're all excited for the big reveal but until then...hang in there, bud! ;)

• Like 6

i have a question..

when it comes to dating news, dont you guys think dispatch has any info on big stars like gong yoo, so ji sub or even ha ji won? these are big stars but they are never been caught dating by dispatch.. y is that? is it because they are so private, or because they dont date actors, or because they just dont date (lol) in general? 

• Like 1

I think Dispatch has info of veteran actors love affairs but preferred KPop. If you take a look at history of Dispatch New Year Big Reveal No. 1 couple, most if not all of them has KPop (either one or both are KPop) probably because they love the attention from KPop fans who are very passionate. Whether negative or positive reaction from KPop fans, it seems Dispatch thrives on that attention. 

Some said the no. 2 couple this year would have been Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Bin but LKS does not want to announce dating thru Dispatch and made the confirmation of dating a day ahead. 

• Like 3

during tvn tving fest, pdnim said they already talked about wwwsk cameo in his new drama~~and pmy said on the first day of filming wwwsk, pdnim already talked about that lol..  i think there is a high chance of psj and pmy to cameo together in pdnim’s new drama.. (you guys can watch the vid at @ miliafav ig post..she often posts translated vids..)

fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I remembered during the ending segment, Kang Ki Young teased PMY about something which made her embarrassed and shy and she gave that playful face back to Kang Ki Young. From that point on, I was probably sure that PPC were a thing already.

Why you think PPC is real from her gestures to KKY? I'm just curious:sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

during tvn tving fest, pdnim said they already talked about wwwsk cameo in his new drama~~and pmy said on the first day of filming wwwsk, pdnim already talked about that lol..  i think there is a high chance of psj and pmy to cameo together in pdnim’s new drama.. (you guys can watch the vid at @ miliafav ig post..she often posts translated vids..)

fingers crossed! 

What's the title of his new drama? I forgot.

Hi guys i am new here. But since i discovered this forum i had been reading alot from you for sometime already.. i am just a new fan of korean drama. Because recently i watched wwwsk. I am hooked and fell in love with the couple on the drama. I really love the chemistry and became curious about them. I think they are real. So i was converted from a none kdrama believer into a parkpark shipper. :):blush:

• Like 6

I believe like what i read in some posted comments that if psj is a part owner of awe ent. And he paid for the 1st screening of wwwsk. I think if that dispatch asked for money not to reveal them. I think he might pay them for the sake of pmy. I do believe that he cares for her alot. The sweetness bts and on cam makes my heart flutter. :heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chariebears said:

Hi guys i am new here. But since i discovered this forum i had been reading alot from you for sometime already.. i am just a new fan of korean drama. Because recently i watched wwwsk. I am hooked and fell in love with the couple on the drama. I really love the chemistry and became curious about them. I think they are real. So i was converted from a none kdrama believer into a parkpark shipper. :):blush:

Welcome! Glad to have you on board, (ship)mate. A lot of us, myself included, are fairly new here so it's good to know we're growing....yay! :D

20 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why you think PPC is real from her gestures to KKY? I'm just curious:sweatingbullets:

I'll try to answer this because I noticed this one as well although @LurkerNoMore might have a different insight into this. It was proof to me when KKY teased PMY just before the event officially ended that the cast knew the two were a couple...kinda like an office, inside joke (which is probably why they all chose PPC's kissing scenes as their favorite). How she playfully reciprocated the way he was teasing her vs how she and PSJ acted like bricks onstage was a pretty interesting contrast as well lol. I noticed something else that piqued my curiosity after that event but I'll keep mum for now until we see more... :wub:

• Like 5

Even if their ship are married, there are still SSC shippers who got jealous with SHK having passionate kiss in her new drama. :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PPC SHIPPERS, THIS 2019 WE WILL MOST LIKELY SEE PARK MIN YOUNG AND PARK SEO JOON DOING KISSING SCENES WITH OTHER PARTNERS. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Even if their ship are married, there are still SSC shippers who got jealous with SHK having passionate kiss in her new drama. :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PPC SHIPPERS, THIS 2019 WE WILL MOST LIKELY SEE PARK MIN YOUNG AND PARK SEO JOON DOING KISSING SCENES WITH OTHER PARTNERS. :joy:

Did people get jealous? I understand feeling uncomfortable, since SHK was kissing SJK's best friend, but it's their work, and it's not like it's behind SJK's back or he didn't approve of them costarring, or doesn't know it's work. Lol. He'll be kissing another women soon in his new drama, too.

Anyone who has ever been on a filming set knows how

un-romantic it usually is, especially for actors who aren't romantically into each other. There's the director calling out directions, crew all around and very up close, cameras and microphones practically in the actors' faces, bright lights.... and the actors have to be aware of angles, positions, etc.. Actors always talk about how awkward those scenes are, and how hard it is to fake and create believable passion. That's why the steam fogging the tv screen during the kissing scenes in WWWSK is so noticeable.... :sweatingbullets:B)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

i saw that scene annddd i was like whoaaa!! i think only bcoz pbg is sjk’s bestfriend.. if she have steamy kisses with another actor i would not hv that reaction lol.. but atleast shk is married.. ppl cant ship her with her coactor.. in pmy and psj case, ppl will definitely ship them with their new drama partner sobs.. i probably will watch their new drmas while sobbing lmao.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1