[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Most netizens support Kai and Jennie confirmation. It takes courage to become public but its also liberating. 

Last year, Dispatch posted evidences about formerly rumored but denied couple (Park Shin Hye and bf) around Jan 3. The Jan 1 reveals are usually the not heard of news before and shocking ones 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

YG denied in the weirdest way how Kai was her Uber driver but SM has now confirmed the relationship. :lol:

They are the biggest agencies in Korea yet they did not pay if its indeed true that Dispatch accepts payment to stop the reveals.

Isn't this Uber Driver denial from troll acc, it's not official statement from YG, that acc just make up a news for fun

That tweet saying Kai was her Uber driver was from a troll account. 

Also YG not paying Dispatch isn't surprising, they are in bad terms since GD's special treatment scandal, YG is suing them so I doubt he would give them any penny lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i thought kai is dating krystal? lol maybe its someone else.. i think ppc will not go public unless they are getting married soon.. maybe they will pay dispatch or maybe they are so ninja even dispatch could not keep up with them

Yeah Kai is dating Krystal in the past. About PPC, if they caught by dispatch i think namoo and awesome already handled it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i thought kai is dating krystal? lol maybe its someone else.. i think ppc will not go public unless they are getting married soon.. maybe they will pay dispatch or maybe they are so ninja even dispatch could not keep up with them

They broke up a while ago. He's been dating Jennie since October, apparently. Both agencies knew about it but kept it quiet. Both agencies and fans in Korea and outside Korea are responding positively with a lot of support. I think agencies have all learned from what happened to Cube when it reacted badly to HyunA and E'Dawn's dating.

If PPC ever gets "outed", they won't lack full support from both agencies. Awesome is owned by PSJ's friend anyhow, and PSJ is rumored to be part owner anyhow. Besides, agencies for actors don't usually have "no dating" rules like some agencies do for idols. Plus, Kai and Jennie have adult images and their fan base isn't hormonal teenaged girls. B)  So if Dispatch was hoping for a scandal, it's not getting any with Kai and Jennie, and it won't get any if it outs PPC.

But it's nice of Jennie to take the heat off PPC....:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Isn't this Uber Driver denial from troll acc, it's not official statement from YG, that acc just make up a news for fun

Yes. That's what I read,  too.

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

yes I saw already only a troll account about Uber.

But SM Entertainment is the biggest agency in Korea and in good terms with Dispatch compared to YG but still, their idol was the main subject of New Year reveal.

Both agencies have known about it since October, so why waste money? Lol. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Yes. That's what I read,  too.

Both agencies have known about it since October, so why waste money? Lol. 

Then by analogy, Namoo and Awesome had known a long time about PPC but why waste money if it is true what fans are thinking that they are paying?

The more SM and YG should have paid Dispatch because idol careers are more affected by dating news than actors.

I think agencies asked the celebrities if they want to admit or not. (Except Cube) they may give advice but they also respect their talents wishes. If the talent wants to hide then they will help conceal.

In SongSong, SJK had it written on his contract that he decides what to do with his personal life and when to admit or deny rumors. His agency won't have the final decision what to do with rumors.

It's Kai and Jennie by the way not Jessica :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Then by analogy, Namoo and Awesome had known a long time about PPC but why waste money if it is true what fans are thinking that they are paying?

The more SM and YG should have paid Dispatch because idol careers are more affected by dating news than actors.

I think agencies asked the celebrities if they want to admit or not. (Except Cube) they may give advice but they also respect their talents wishes. If the talent wants to hide then they will help conceal.

In SongSong, SJK had it written on his contract that he decides what to do with his personal life and when to admit or deny rumors. His agency won't have the final decision what to do with rumors.

I don't see the point of SM paying Dispatch to hide this dating scandal, I mean they didn't do it for any of SNSD members when they were and prob still are one of their main breadwinners  (Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany, etc..)

Same for EXO members (baekhyun) and not to mention Kai has been in a relationship before with Krystal so the fans are somehow used to it now, they have passed the "shock phase".

If anything YG had more reasons to pay Dispatch since Blackpink just started to expand their names, their music, yes they have lots of fans but still have long way to go if they want to last long in the k-ent.

Regarding Namoo, not sure if they are the type to pay journalist, they didn't do it for Shin Se-kyung nor Lee Joon Gi but then for those 2 cases maybe the artists wanted their relationship to be public and that's why Namoo hasn't done anything, who knows? 

As for PMY, knowing how she been there before, in any case she prob doesn't want it to be public again unless it's for the wedding news :phew:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I meant Jennie, but apparently my autocorrect has its own opinion on whom idols date, and I missed it.  Lol. :lol:  Thanks for the catch!!!

• Like 1