[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 12/16/2018 at 12:44 AM, snitchdream08 said:

Can't wait for Busted 2. Being more of a follower of variety shows than dramas, this was the show that first put PMY on the radar for me. 

Also haven't given up on a PSJ cameo in Busted 2 yet lol.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, wholovesbrownies said:

That's Kim A-lang. She's a famous, highly decorated Korean short-track speed-skating champion. I wonder which one of them was more star-struck. :lol: The picture was on her IG, according to the fan who re-posted it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

PMY's stylists posted pics of PMY at today's event, and PSJ's stylist commented(the best goddess),i love this family interactions:lol:

Is it really translated as "Best goddess"??! LOL. These stylists are crazy (in a good way) and funny! Just like real in-laws. :P

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oke someone needs to start zooming her fingers coz i wanna see what kind of ring she is wearing lol 

She's wearing too many rings at this particular event haha. BUT I saw in one pic on IG that on one of the windows next to her it said something like: Happy Wedding. Another coincidence perhaps? :lol:

• Like 1

they are really like in laws .. psj’s stylist actually put a photo of her work family (psj team) and a photo of her work family + work family in laws (psj and pmy team) under the same folder in her highlight stories.. if that is not a hint, i dunno what is anymore lmao 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hi guys! 

The end of the year is near, and I’ve thinking about Dispatch’s tradition of exposing a couple to the public. Do you guys think parkpark couple are in danger of being exposed? I’m one of those people who want them to be left alone :sweatingbullets: Maybe there’s another couple that’s more popular? I’m not too familiar with other Korean celebrities these days 

btw I’m new here! I’ve been lurking for a while but I wanted to begin to chat :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

Hi guys! 

The end of the year is near, and I’ve thinking about Dispatch’s tradition of exposing a couple to the public. Do you guys think parkpark couple are in danger of being exposed? I’m one of those people who want them to be left alone :sweatingbullets: Maybe there’s another couple that’s more popular? I’m not too familiar with other Korean celebrities these days 

btw I’m new here! I’ve been lurking for a while but I wanted to begin to chat :D

I didn't know about this tradition. That's a very rude,  inappropriate tradition, imo.

Welcome! :)

• Like 1