[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PMY just shared an instagram story (for the first time, I think?) of her BFF Jessica feat. Jessica's and her shoes. I've been waiting for PMY to share ig stories for the longest time haha even though I know that it's impossible to see the hubby in her ig stories it still makes me giddy that she's kinda exploring around SNS now. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

I dont know how to put picture in here....but PMY just has a n update IG Story and I screenshot immediately LOL

I think she meet up with Jessica......I miss her though

Same here.  Can someone please explain how to post pictures from our phones and other sources? Thank you! 

I know how to post a link,  but not from my cell phone. 

• Like 1

PMY was so funny....she posted the rabbit video with Jsc but then deleted it and upload in her ig story....I love her clumsiness :D I guess today ig story is her first. Cant remember she ever posted story before today.....hope it will continue :wub: So I guess today we got update from PPC #goodday

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So she maximize how to use ig today :lol: and maybe after this she will reduce her habit: accidentally follow or like something :lol:

Haha!! Hopefully not coz it's always fun to see her make a mistake on IG like possibly following PSJ in the future or something...LOL! :P

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

do you guys think pmy will tell jessica about her relationship with psj? omo omo what if she already introduced him to jessica and they went on a double date?!! ** sorry i just had a lot of coffee my heart rate is pretty wild -_-

Lol!! If her stylists know then I'm pretty sure Jessica knows as well. They've been bffs for a long time and based on the clues provided for us it seems that PPC have been together for quite some time too. You don't keep stuff like that from your bestie haha! Celebrities are like normal people and they talk :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

do you guys think pmy will tell jessica about her relationship with psj? omo omo what if she already introduced him to jessica and they went on a double date?!! ** sorry i just had a lot of coffee my heart rate is pretty wild -_-

I think Jess already knew it kekeke..PMY hanging out with Jess yesterday because PSJ attending his ceremony so PMY spending time with Jess lol :P

• LOL 4

As I have said PMY and PSJ were spotted with Jessica last April 

but of course some fans on this thread would not want this posted

i did not claim it as fact its all rumors

If you read all shipping threads in soompi there are many rumors and delulus.

some fans here feel so entitled that they are always right  :rolleyes:

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

As I have said PMY and PSJ were spotted with Jessica last April 

but of course some fans on this thread would not want this posted

i did not claim it as fact its all rumors

If you read all shipping threads in soompi there are many rumors and delulus.

some fans here feel so entitled that they are always right  :rolleyes:

Jessica and PSJ were both invited to Tommy Hilfiger's special event February 16, 2017, when TH announced that PSJ is his new model. Here's the link to the article and pictures. You can also find it by googling "Jessica" and "Tommy Hilfiger".  So both were in the U.S. at that time. Since Jessica and PMY are best friends.......B) Jessica, I believe, is still with Tyler Kwon, and I don't think there was ever any shipping of PSJ and Jessica. Lol.

http://www.kstarlive.com/5809333

Here's the link to the photos from the event of Jessica and PSJ

https://onehallyu.com/topic/468996-jessica-park-seo-joon-w-tommy-hilfiger-at-fw17/

• Like 1