[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Is our captain getting chubbier:D

How can a person getting more handsome everyday:wub:

U know people in relationships tend to get chubbier slowly cuz most of the time they spend time eating together besides doing other adult things LOL 

Just saying from experience and observations 

• LOL 10

15 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Is our captain getting chubbier:D

How can a person getting more handsome everyday:wub:

Lol. No,  it's the lighting and angle of the shot. You can see that it's only in some photos, but not others. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, park2park said:

U know people in relationships tend to get chubbier slowly cuz most of the time they spend time eating together besides doing other adult things LOL 

Just saying from experience and observations 

And PMY is good at cooking too so yeah :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

Hiiiiii to all friends here, my all dear friends here is home of ppc fans and we are like a family and we always enjoy discussing stuffs about ppc, i always enjoy @cheryl259 comments, and also @polydadmiac and other friends, everyone has her/his interesting opinion and info, and i dont think the stuffs that we talk about here would leak in news, that instagram pics werent the reason of rumor as we all know there was rumor about ppc way before wwwsk, so lets enjoy chatting and sharing info about ppc, we are friends here and a good family, love you all guys and ppc.

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Hiiiiii to all friends here, my all dear friends here is home of ppc fans and we are like a family and we always enjoy discussing stuffs about ppc, i always enjoy @cheryl259 comments, and also @polydadmiac and other friends, everyone has her/his interesting opinion and info, and i dont think the stuffs that we talk about here would leak in news, that instagram pics werent the reason of rumor as we all know there was rumor about ppc way before wwwsk, so lets enjoy chatting and sharing info about ppc, we are friends here and a good family, love you all guys and ppc.

Thank you! Yes! Well-said! Let's keep this the friendly, nice, welcoming group that we've been so far. :)  We are all fans and want the best for PMY and PSJ, as actors and as people. Right? :wub:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Thank you! Yes! Well-said! Let's keep this the friendly, nice, welcoming group that we've been so far. :)  We are all fans and want the best for PMY and PSJ, as actors and as people. Right? :wub:

Thanks to you my dear friend, yes lets keep this very friendly and we all want the bests for our ppc and i really wish many great things happen in the future and we talk and talk about them here, and i should say i really really love @cheryl259 comments, my dear if you see this i enjoy your comments all the time, and you @tali58, and as i said comments of all friends here, and be sure stuffs that we are talking here would not leak in news, we are just doing fangirling and guessing, that rumor story was a different one, lets support ppc and each other, my lovely ppc family:wub:

• Like 3

What if both of them did not started dating yet, and if I am PMY, I might probably lose interest to PSJ if he did not make any move yet. You guys probably know that feeling when you know both of you like each other and he still did not say any word yet to you. And you still cant get it what exactly your relationship. I rather find another guy.

But at the end I still hope both of them end up together. because they seem to be perfect for each other :wub:

Hello guys I forgot to introduce myself. I'm new here and I enjoy reading all their news and your opinions and your delulu about them :D

Keep posting guys so I can keep reading it. And hope for the best both PPC!

3 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

So what did they said?

It was a reading about their career. In short, she said that MY's luck in work is mediocre in the first half of 2019, but the 2nd half would be better. As for SJ. He will reach new heights with work next year after the new year (i think she means Chinese New Year). She didn't talk about their love life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

It was a reading about their career. In short, she said that MY's luck in work is mediocre in the first half of 2019, but the 2nd half would be better. As for SJ. He will reach new heights with work next year after the new year (i think she means Chinese New Year). She didn't talk about their love life.

So guys we still can enjoy this forum and keep delulu-ing probably for another 2 years because by that time they still wont say anything about their relationship. Why? Because they are too busy with their career.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/8/2018 at 12:51 PM, polydadmiac said:

I can’t do anything if you insist on shouting and making a mess in your posts when someone politely criticize you. Do you still remember how our info in this forum was leaked out to crazy Instagram shippers and media used it? All rumours and info you posted here lots of hard-core shippers here already knew. We also have our own ways to get info. The only difference is we know where the appropriate place is to discuss to protect and support our couple.

This is the first and last time I will tell you this. Take it or leave it.

@polydadmiac, if you don’t mind me clarifying something about what @Cheryl295 said, 

I get that you are trying to protect the PPC from any potential harm that could arise from such rumors, but from the recent pages I realized that there are a lot of newer users joining this shipping thread, who might not be aware that there are private chat groups who are not inside this chat group, i for one am not inside so I appreciate what @Cheryl295 is providing to the forum even if it might not be based truly on facts but she has been a long standing shipper of this forum and she also wants the best of PPC.

On a neutral point of view, most if not all what @Cheryl295 had some sort of credibility towards it, and it adds a different dynamic to the discussions when she’s able to come out with different theories.

In conclusion, this is not a post to correct any of you, but just to show that both have positive intentions, I hope you can understand where I’m coming from.

P.S: Busy backreading from the pages I missed, will do a detailed post about recent events some time later.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2