Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

It's a big event for fashion yes but it is not the only big fashion event in China.

 

Lee Min Ho is the biggest Korean star in China for several years and he attended many events of the same category as Cosmo Beauty. KTH is not as popular in China as SHK and others.  SHK has also been to countless big fashion events in China. 

 

and a "Shining Idol Beauty Award" is lame compared to Top Acting Excellence Award that PSJ has snubbed. :lol:

 

 

PMY and PSJ are now very popular in China but as I have been following many weibo news accounts of others they are not the most popular there in the surveys. SongSong remains on top as most popular, Song Ji Hyo is popular, Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo and a lot more and Jung Hae In has almost same fanbase size in China as PSJ. 

 

 PSJ and Awesome boss were only there for about 24 hours. What kind of "networking" for future projects would they be able to do with that tight schedule anyway. That being said, his attendance despite tight schedule filming movie is very surprising. 

With all due respect, I have do disagree with a couple of things. :) PSJ didn't "snub" the "Top Acting Award." He sent a Thank You video, explaining that he couldn't attend due to  his shooting schedule. That's totally legit and normal in this business. 

In all business, one can do a LOT of specifically-targeted networking in 24 hours. Many times, important deals are made during an afternoon on a golf course. That is a fact in business, including show business. When CEOs meet, it's after their executive staff has done the majority of the work for an important deal. It's a world I'm very familiar with.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tali58 said:

With all due respect, I have do disagree with a couple of things. :) PSJ didn't "snub" the "Top Acting Award." He sent a Thank You video, explaining that he couldn't attend due to  his shooting schedule. That's totally legit and normal in this business. 

In all business, one can do a LOT of specifically-targeted networking in 24 hours. Many times, important deals are made during an afternoon on a golf course. That is a fact in business, including show business. When CEOs meet, it's after their executive staff has done the majority of the work for an important deal. It's a world I'm very familiar with.

 

In Korea where Most Awards are based on ATTENDANCE, a last minute absentee (like what PSJ did) is rare. Especially PSJ, you said you are a long time fan, as long as I can remember, PSJ has always been active attending Awards Nights in Korea. 

 

Let us not be blind and deluded about how it was so obvious they avoided each other in public events many times before.

 

Look how uncomfortable they were on stage together. It confirms more than ever that they were not comfortable being in public together after the rumors.

 

So we fans should be thankful for them finally going to Cosmo Beauty together. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, newkid09 said:

 

I’m going out on a limb here, if they really are a couple, then I think the reporters were right in saying that they have been dating for 3 years. The coincidences are just way too much to still be called coincidences. 

 

Like what I said previously, I hadn’t seen the pic where they were seen leaning against each other when I commented about the gentleman gesture on stage. If you take a look at these whisper pics and compare them to their pic where they were sitting on the couch as they watched the library scene, you would feel a sense of comfort between them which will thereby negate the breakup theory or that notion that they are in the early stages of dating. These and the couch pic, for me, communicates that they are a long-term couple and are definitely way past flirting/getting-to-know-each-other phase. Besides, I don’t think any woman would be that comfortable sitting too close to a handsome gentleman (in the dark mind you) if they’re just colleagues. And these are stolen shots (albeit them being aware of the fancams) so we can consider these as true bts footage. Ladies, I’m sure we all had those moments of spending a first date with a guy we didn’t like so much. Although we tried to remain courteous and kind, we made sure that the guy won’t be able to “touch” us or come near us for that matter lol. We’d also try to leave as soon as possible. I didn’t sense that here at all so the following days/months should be interesting. 

Totally agree! I also posted about the couch pictures when they first came up. I reached the same conclusion as you have. They're sitting intimately close, especially considering that the rest of the couch is vacant.  No one is sitting on PSJ's other side. Also, the way he stretches up enters PMY's personal space and they're both totally unconcerned with that. 

Add those pictures to the ones above at the table at the Cosmo, and it's even more evidence of their closeness and comfortable intimacy.  

It'll be fun to see what gets posted and revealed next....

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

In December 2016, someone tagged PSJ in a post of PMY so around Hwarang time, there was already "something" between them which we will never know what B)

Interesting!  You also posted, I think, that PSJ's name came up during a group interview for QF7D. Do you happen to have a link to that video? Wasn't that around the same time as HWARANG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:
2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

kbs can't use wwwsk vid without Tvn permission. so kbs just used psj and pmy former Kbs drama vid

Oh.. No wonder they use their last year dramas. :lol: Tq for the info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Too blur what was that thing

 

It looks like a drink. 

 

I agree with some shippers here. I wouldn’t ask someone to check something out for me (in this case, smell) if that person and I aren’t comfortable with each other. 

 

I think we can all agree here that they both feel comfortable with each other off-cam. They’re either really close co-workers or they’re dating. I choose to believe the latter :phew:

 

I trust the fancams, and not what they do in front of the cameras. Haha

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

In Korea where Most Awards are based on ATTENDANCE, a last minute absentee (like what PSJ did) is rare. Especially PSJ, you said you are a long time fan, as long as I can remember, PSJ has always been active attending Awards Nights in Korea. 

 

Let us not be blind and deluded about how it was so obvious they avoided each other in public events many times before.

 

Look how uncomfortable they were on stage together. It confirms more than ever that they were not comfortable being in public together after the rumors.

 

So we fans should be thankful for them finally going to Cosmo Beauty together. 

I'm happy they attended, but his video does show that something came up with the filming schedule and he had to excuse himself. 

Yes, he's been at most awards,  either as recipient or as presenter, but sometimes stuff happens. Shooting schedules aren't determined by the actors. While there are exceptions, a professional, respectful, considerate actor will not throw his weight around if a director wants necessary re-shoot. As you say, I am a long- time fan of PSJ, and have seen how professional he is on sets, so I don't believe he "snubbed" the awards ceremony, especially for an award he really wanted. 

In saying that he didn't go because he and PMY didn't want to attend the same event,  you're unintentionally suggesting that PMY would have kept him from attending the one award show that gave him the most important award so far. It makes no sense that she would do that. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

 

It looks like a drink. 

 

I agree with some shippers here. I wouldn’t ask someone to check something out for me (in this case, smell) if that person and I aren’t comfortable with each other. 

 

I think we can all agree here that they both feel comfortable with each other off-cam. They’re either really close co-workers or they’re dating. I choose to believe the latter :phew:

 

I trust the fancams, and not what they do in front of the cameras. Haha

I need to check my eyes:sweat_smile: their level of comfortableness off cam is what make us sure that theyre a thing, I wish more fancam will be upload in the future

And good job guys Screenshot-20181130-110714-Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Looks like the menu to me

That's what I mean earlier, looks like a book or a menu:sweat_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 8:29 PM, polydadmiac said:

 

They both looked shy. Interesting.

I've watched this several times,  and reach the same conclusion every time. They're not shy. It looks more like one of those quick unspoken exchanges between couples when they can't talk. She looks over first until he senses and makes eye contact. Then she gets that little "silent comment" smile. He sees it,  gets it (his expression is almost a poker face, but subtly not), they both look away to not be obvious, and the way he then lowers his head is more like a nod, not shyness.

Haven't you guys ever been in that situation? I definitely have. They're good at it!! B)

 

I showed it to a friend, who doesn't watch K-dramas, but has seen "Midnight Runners" with me, and he said right away, "Is that his gf or wife? Because they're "talking" to each other here."

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ik this video is posted already but I just want a confirmation of what Im seeing, near the end of the clip does it look like PSJ reached out and either touched or grabbed something from PMY? I thought it was just a shadow of a head from the opposite table but I looked closely and I think its his hand touching from PMY. This shows how interesting they r offstage lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i saw one old comment on youtube (under one of tvN’s wwwsk video) saying that psj and pmy are really dating and he suggested her name to the director.. the person who commented said his/her mom is friend with one of the producers. 

 

i dont know whether its the truth or not because people post random things online all the time.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(1st pic) PMY: do u think we look awkward and weird enough?

 

(2nd pic) PSJ: of course they'll never know and think we're practically strangers.

 

Haters: I knew it! It was all show. Totally knew they weren't anything.

 

PPC shippers: why r they standing like bricks..! *do some more diggings. I KNEW IT! I freaking knew it! These lovebirds heheh great acting onstage thou 

  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw one old comment on youtube (under one of tvN’s wwwsk video) saying that psj and pmy are really dating and he suggested her name to the director.. the person who commented said his/her mom is friend with one of the producers. 

 

i dont know whether its the truth or not because people post random things online all the time.. 

 

Yep, I won't be surprised if he recommended her name. I never bought the excuse that he didn't have the "power" to do that seeing that some of the cast members of WWWSK were from his previous shows and because of his current fame in Korea. Besides, it's a common occurrence in the entertainment industry for big celebs/leads to suggest names of friends and producers do ask them and take their suggestions into consideration. A-list celebs also have a say on how the script should run and how their characters should be portrayed despite what was initially envisioned. In light of these recent events, I would say that this is a well-thought-out plan of outing themselves.

 

Seeing that they really are a thing in light of the recent events, what's your take guys? What steps do you think they will take next? :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...