Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

you guys look carefully when they walked  down the stairs, he said “choseemeh” idk if I wrote or pronounce it right, but from what i know it means “be careful ” in English  

im pretty sure he said something to her and it’s so sweet my heart is melting,

 

help me I can’t stop smiling because of them. . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I'm so happy :wub: 

when I expect less I get everything I could ever imagine:D

This ship is really something

 

It's their own way to say thanks to those that voted / showed support for them. I actually think they made a good decision on choosing Cosmo over AAA. Private event, overseas, opportunities to say thanks to Chinese fans (who showed lots of support for them), and future opportunities in China. Very clever, our couple. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

 

It's their own way to say thanks to those that voted / showed support for them. I actually think they made a good decision on choosing Cosmo over AAA. Private event, overseas, opportunities to say thanks to Chinese fans (who showed lots of support for them), and future opportunities in China. Very clever, our couple. 

Agree, it's win win solution for both, shippers are happy and PPC are happy too :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its so obvious

This is a very difficult situation from which to draw conclusions. My take is a little different from many people here about the videos. 

I agree that they look unnaturally stiff and distant. It's VERY obvious. They don't even look at each other or interact at all. That's really unusual from other awards ceremonies I've seen PSJ with other female co-stars. 

People are getting all excited about PSJ making that little hand motion toward the stairs, then waiting so they walk down together in case she needed help due to her heels and dress, but these are the actions of a gentleman, which he usually is, and not necessarily those of a bf. He's done this before with female actresses who were on stage with him then had to walk down the stairs after. In the other similar situations, he was relaxed and smiled at the others. But here, he says nothing,  doesn't smile, looks stiff,  and then it's obvious he walks away in a slightly different direction. It's really obvious that he doesn't even crack a smile and seems very stilted or uncomfortable because it seems out of character for him. 

 

But their behavior on stage is in direct opposite to how they act at the table, where they sit closely, talk together, and PMY is smiling widely at him. Even though we can't see his face and response, she probably wouldn't be smiling if he was cold or stiff toward her. Also, he tips his head toward her, as if to hear her better,  which signifies interest in what she's saying or that he wants her to hear what he's saying. Either way, he's clearly engaged in the conversation. 

 

I don't see any significance in the interpreter sitting on PMY's side and not between them. The sitting arrangement was probably made to facilitate the official cameras getting both actors together during videotaping. That's done all the time. 

 

When they're leaving at the same time, their staff looks happy and relaxed together, which I doubt they would be if their stars were distant and cold to each other. 

 

However,  as PSJ  and PMY walk out at the same time, amid their entourage, security people, and photographers, I actually don't see them side by side. PMY is behind PSJ, and there are a few people between them. Here, again, PSJ is looking stiff and serious, basically looking like he's ignoring everyone,  especially the photographers, while PMY is smiling at the cameras and fans. If one didn't know that they had worked together and know each other well,  it would actually look like they don't even know each other.  That's *very* different from PSJ's behavior with other female co-stars in the past. If I remember correctly, the cast of FFMW all left together from the awards ceremonies they were at, but they were always talking, relaxed, and smiling or laughing together. 

 

Then again, these two are actors, which means that creating fake scenarios that look real is what they do for a living, and they are very very good actors... which only adds to the difficulty of deciphering what we see on camera, even fan cameras, in public spaces and events. 

 

However, these really obvious incongruities, at least in PSJ's behavior and vibe here, are why I get the feeling that *something* is going on between these two, but what that "something" is... it's impossible to tell here. I hope it's a good *something.*

 

Edited by tali58
Added more
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

you guys look carefully when they walked  down the stairs, he said “choseemeh” idk if I wrote or pronounce it right, but from what i know it means “be careful ” in English  

im pretty sure he said something to her and it’s so sweet my heart is melting,

 

help me I can’t stop smiling because of them. . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I realized that too

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tali58 said:

This is a very difficult situation from which to draw conclusions. My take is a little different from many people here about the videos. 

I agree that they look unnaturally stiff and distant. It's VERY obvious. They don't even look at each other or interact at all. That's really unusual from other awards ceremonies I've seen PSJ with other female co-stars. 

People are getting all excited about PSJ making that little hand motion toward the stairs, then waiting so they walk down together in case she needed help due to her heels and dress, but these are the actions of a gentleman, which he usually is, and not necessarily those of a bf. He's done this before with female actresses who were on stage with him then had to walk down the stairs after. In the other similar situations, he was relaxed and smiled at the others. But here, he says nothing,  doesn't smile, looks stiff,  and then it's obvious he walks away in a slightly different direction. It's really obvious that he doesn't even crack a smile and seems very stilted or uncomfortable because it seems out of character for him. 

 

But their behavior on stage is in direct opposite to how they act at the table, where they sit closely, talk together, and PMY is smiling widely at him. Even though we can't see his face and response, she probably wouldn't be smiling if he was cold or stiff toward her. 

I don't see any significance in the interpreter sitting on PMY's side and not between them. The sitting arrangement was probably made to facilitate the official cameras getting both actors together during videotaping. That's done all the time. 

 

Also, when they're leaving at the same time, their staff looks happy and relaxed, which I doubt they would be if their stars were distant and cold to each other. 

However,  as they walk out at the same time, amid their entourage, security people, and photographers, I actually don't see them side by side. PMY is behind PSJ, and there are a few people between them. Here, again, PSJ is looking stiff and serious, basically looking like he's ignoring everyone,  especially the photographers, while PMY is smiling at the cameras. If one didn't know they had worked together and know each other,  it would actually look like they don't even each other.  That's *very* different from PSJ's behavior with other female co-stars in the past. If I remember correctly, the cast of FFMW all left together from the awards ceremonies they were at. But they were always talking, relaxed,  and smiling or laughing together. 

 

Then again, these people are actors, which means that creating fake scenarios that look real is what they do for a living, and these two are very very good actors... which only adds to the difficulty of deciphering what we see on camera, even fan cameras, in public spaces and events. 

 

However, these really obvious incongruities, at least in PSJ's behavior and vibe here, are why I get the feeling that *something* is going on between these two, but what that "something" is... it's impossible to tell here. I hope it's a good *something.*

 

 

I beg to think differently from you.

 

1. Park Seo Joon is known to be a gentleman, but what he did with MY last night were small gestures that were (to my experience) a bit more than just a gentleman. He slowed himself down to walk side by side with her. He slowed himself down while walking out the venue with her and he waited for her to walk together after the event finished. That, to me, said a lot.

 

2. His cold and stiffness on stage, for me, is due to anothet reason: he was stressed and worried that he took the central place. You know during award ceremony in SK he never took the central place. He was not comfortable with it.

 

For me, last night is enough to conclude there is sth between them and that is “good” something. But of course, don’t get too high, just yet.

 

P/S: trust fan cams. Most reliable source. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

They are used to having on screen partners linked to them by rumors but with others, they were still able to act normally in public. But them together were so awkward on stage.

 

It is very obvious they have something to hide. ;)

 

And haters and shippers of other ships could not say PPC are only forced to be together because THEY BOTH WENT "HOME" TOGETHER AFTER THE EVENT :D

I agree!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

In AAA, are they won the awards?

No. I saw the winner list but there's no PP names. So, maybe thats why they decided to go to COSMO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

 

I beg to think differently from you.

 

1. Park Seo Joon is known to be a gentleman, but what he did with MY last night were small gestures that were (to my experience) a bit more than just a gentleman. He slowed himself down to walk side by side with her. He slowed himself down while walking out the venue with her and he waited for her to walk together after the event finished. That, to me, said a lot.

 

2. His cold and stiffness on stage, for me, is due to anothet reason: he was stressed and worried that he took the central place. You know during award ceremony in SK he never took the central place. He was not comfortable with it.

 

For me, last night is enough to conclude there is sth between them and that is “good” something.

I think it's a good "something," too.  However,  I've seen the same exact considerate behavior and gestures with other female co-stars. 

That's why I said that the most telling "clue" is the contrast between his on-stage behavior versus the closeness we see between them at their table,  where it's clear that they are sitting very close together and their heads and shoulders are touching as they're talking. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, aquarius92 said:

No. I saw the winner list but there's no PP names. So, maybe thats why they decided to go to COSMO. 

 

im glad they didnt go to AAA.. it was heavily critised by k netz over lacking of finesse.. they said the show was badly excuted and there were problems with camera + audio and they were giving away too many ridiculous awards. 

 

37 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Then again, these two are actors, which means that creating fake scenarios that look real is what they do for a living, and they are very very good actors... which only adds to the difficulty of deciphering what we see on camera, even fan cameras, in public spaces and events. 

 

 

i beg to differ.. if they were to create fake scenarios, they would be all talkative and sweet to each other on the stage. but they seemed very calculative and aware of their surrounding, and tried so hrd to act like they dont know each other, which is even weirder coz they are coleagues from the same country.. if this is normal situation, pmy and psj will at least acknowledge each other on the stage coz they have nothing to hide.

 

andddd, they left together after the event.. for me that’s the biggest hint of them all.. they hv no reason to leave together and they are with their teams. they can just leave the event separately if they want to continue to act like they dont know each other.. (like they did on stage)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

27-D8-EE09-2-B4-F-46-F0-9-ADA-CA9-B5255-

 

 

It's the first time for them to appear on stage together after July 27 rumors, they should come out together more often and get used to it :lol:

These "private moments" pictures and videos at the table are the more reliable "clues", especially since the interactions are so opposite to the awkwardness on stage. The contrast is so noticeable!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, aquarius92 said:

No. I saw the winner list but there's no PP names. So, maybe thats why they decided to go to COSMO. 

So AAA is Attendance Artist Award:sweat_smile:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awkwardness on stage, especially as it was their first public appearance together after the rumors is very telling they are REAL COUPLE.

 

PSJ and PSJ were rumored with their past Drama Partners yet they were not awkward on stage with them. 

 

Those who are familiar with SongSong knew they were so awkward during their Press Con for DOTS. It was their first public appearance together, there were no rumors yet that came out but after a few weeks, someone from NYC came out and said to have seen them beforehand in NYC. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, aquarius92 said:

No. I saw the winner list but there's no PP names. So, maybe thats why they decided to go to COSMO. 

I guess PSJ n PMY were invited to AAA but because they preferred  to go to COSMO so AAA didn’t include their name on the winning list or guest. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watch a fancam of another artist which happened to capture our cpl when they went to the stage MY went first SJ waited a little bit then his eyes met JYJ Jaejoong and they greeted each other before SJ came on stage.

I expected three of them to sit together in 1 table and had the same translator but nope :rolleyes: only our couple shared the same table and staff

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

They can say no if they wanted to like what they did with Korean events not going together. And its not really a big deal awards. What's so special about China? ;)

 

 

What's special about China is that the Chinese fans seem to get us much better pictures, that's for sure! Lol. 

10 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:

I watch a fancam of another artist which happened to capture our cpl when they went to the stage MY went first SJ waited a little bit then his eyes met JYJ Jaejoong and they greeted each other before SJ came on stage.

I expected three of them to sit together in 1 table and had the same translator but nope :rolleyes: only our couple shared the same table and staff

Any chance of posting that fancam video here?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...