Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys so i asked my friend and she said she knew about the APAN attendance from weibo.. im not sure we can rely on the source but she seemed very confident about it though.. if it’s not true then i would like to apologise to everyone.. :bawling:

 

but please wait for official confirmation from both parties.. i hope we wont be disappointed.. keep praying guys 

 

 

My dear i guess will attend, my heart says this i hope this will happen and many great things that we even cant imagine and dont expect will happen to them and ofcourse us as fans of this great couple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@polydadmiac - :) difficult to move on... even i tried to watch cityhunter, but still havent watch ep2 -

kill me heal me - havent watch though saw snippets of it.... not sure when this slump is gonna end :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys AAA has invited lee byung hun and joonhoo, until now as i know they are confirmed, i really really hope ppc will be invited lets pray for that and if you get any new information share here friends. May God bless our heart with great news after some nerve wrecking things, ameen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Guys AAA has invited lee byung hun and joonhoo, until now as i know they are confirmed, i really really hope ppc will be invited lets pray for that and if you get any new information share here friends. May God bless our heart with great news after some nerve wrecking things, ameen.

Yes, it seems that Lee Byung Hun won the daesung this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Yes, it seems that Lee Byung Hun won the daesung this year.

Yes dear, i dont know about AAA that much but they announce winners day by day? I have a positive feeling about this award and i hope my feeling is right and true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Yes dear, i dont know about AAA that much but they announce winners day by day? I have a positive feeling about this award and i hope my feeling is right and true. 

 

4 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Yes dear, i dont know about AAA that much but they announce winners day by day? I have a positive feeling about this award and i hope my feeling is right and true. 

I'm sorry. I read wrong. I understand that is the APAN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Park Seo Joon - kill me, heal me

Broadcast Period 01-07-2015 to 03-12-2015


Park min young - healer

Broadcast Period12-08-2014 to 02-10-2015

 

another coincidence ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sonoma said:

Park Seo Joon - kill me, heal me

Broadcast Period 01-07-2015 to 03-12-2015


Park min young - healer

Broadcast Period12-08-2014 to 02-10-2015

 

another coincidence ?

If you talk about their drama broadcast at the same airing time, count QF7Ds and FFMW in. 

QF7Ds : May 31 - August 11, 2017

FFMW : May 22 - July 11, 2017

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chijietilgob said:

If you talk about their drama broadcast at the same airing time, count QF7Ds and FFMW in. 

QF7Ds : May 31 - August 11, 2017

FFMW : May 22 - July 11, 2017

:rolleyes:

 

:rolleyes:beside broadcast time also the title of the drama,

HEALER

kill me HEAL me

 

 

Summarized: 

A New Leaf                April 30 - June 26,2014

A Witch's Love           April 14 - June 10,2014

 

Kill me, Heal me        January 7 - March 12, 2015

Healer                        Dec 8, 2014  - Feb 10, 1015

 

QF7Ds                        May 31 - August 11, 2017

FFMW                         May 22   -  July 11, 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL! PMY accidentally followed a PPC account 30 minutes ago. Girl still hasn't noticed it yet.

 

E1r26D1.jpg

 

 

ETA: ^ Haha double post.

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still wondering how can she follow accidentally :D 

 

- If she see from photo tagged by this account so she must open it and then follow

 

- If she looking for hashtag (for examples #parkminyoung) and then accidentally click 'follow'. 

 

I think no.2 can explain it what happened but why always parkparkshipper account which she followed :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PPC account did not even tag her hahaha

 

It only means she is always stalking ParkPark pics on instagram because she always accidentally follows PPC shippers  :tounge_xd:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The PPC account did not even tag her hahaha

 

That PPC account tags her but for her pics only.

 

But as PPC shipper, this accidentally action really made my day. :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whenever she accidentally follows PPC accounts and clicks the like, she is attacked by psj's hardcore fans and her anti fans in Korea. so pmy's Korean fans are very worried about her sns mistake. I think she needs to be careful with insta.:huh: and please don't spread her sns mistake, if you love pmy.:dissapointed_relieved:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

whenever she accidentally follows PPC accounts and clicks the like, she is attacked by psj's hardcore fans and her anti fans in Korea. so pmy's Korean fans are very worried about her sns mistake. I think she needs to be careful with insta.:huh: and please don't spread her sns mistake, if you love pmy.:dissapointed_relieved:

How mean, what they wanna do if many more things happen? Its soo immature of these kindes of so called fans, our minyoung is the best.

Just now, fasiou said:

How mean, what they wanna do if many more things happen in the future? Its soo immature of these kindes of so called fans, our minyoung is the best.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

whenever she accidentally follows PPC accounts and clicks the like, she is attacked by psj's hardcore fans and her anti fans in Korea. so pmy's Korean fans are very worried about her sns mistake. I think she needs to be careful with insta.:huh: and please don't spread her sns mistake, if you love pmy.:dissapointed_relieved:

 

 

Where did they attack her? I haven't seen any in her instagram.

 

Jealous fangirls are always there in all actors. They cannot do anything if actors get married. All they usually do is to transfer to another actor to be obsessed with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...