Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Hey guys! They just opened the 2nd pre order for the Blu-ray and dvd. 

 

 

btw, was it confirmed that their will be an English subtitle?

 

She looked so tiny between those twin towers. :joy:

I saw it too but can't find the link to do the pre order. did you find it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I saw it too but can't find the link to do the pre order. did you find it?

Click the 3 bars/lines at the upper right corner of your screen if you are using your phone, then scroll down and you’ll be able to see [Pre-order] Blu-ray or [Pre-order] Dvd.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Click the 3 bars/lines at the upper right corner of your screen if you are using your phone, then scroll down and you’ll be able to see [Pre-order] Blu-ray or [Pre-order] Dvd.

oh so that one that direct you to the yes24, right? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

Look how she sat on her chair, vacant portion near Chansung side. She did not sit in the middle of the chair most of the time, its on the side near PSJ :tounge_wink:

Yeah, look at Park Seo Joon few times slightly trying to look at Park Min Young and sitting toward Park Min Young. There were times when their sitting positiom get close each other. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Just take a look at her votes in recent awards shows votings and polls, she never had this much support before. I am sure her agency is monitoring these things that is why she is grateful.

 

 

I agree, I'm impressed at her ranking in the AAA voting, she's 5th right after 4 idols. Her fanbase got really bigger.

With her 3M followers in IG + 5M followers in weibo, that makes her one of the top korean actress to have that much in both social media actually. I'm so happy, more and more love!

Not to mention that her chinese fans are hardcores voters lol They monitor all the voting/polls like no joke. :thumbsup:

 

 

3 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Even in real life, Hwang Bora's laugh/reactions are over-the-top (no hate, just an observation).

 

Anyway, PMY yesterday with a couple of friends:

 

 

OMG I saw that pic somewhere yesterday and I thought it was an old pic as PMY looks so young here! lol

 

And this fanccount, should be shared fully, she's an angel :wub:

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Please update your Starple app everyone and vote, there are many ways to earn hearts in their new update 

Hi my friend, i sent you a private massage, please check. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

Just search in youtube and see the difference ;)

 

I do not want to post it here we do not want to cause shipping wars.

 

anyway for those unfamiliar how group commentaries are done with others, you take a look at this DOTS Group Commentary 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look how she sat on her chair, vacant portion near Chansung side. She did not sit in the middle of the chair most of the time, its on the side near PSJ :tounge_wink:

Just want to ask what video is being referred to here? Hope you can send the link. Thanks so much. Until now, I haven't watched any Kdrama after WWWSK. I just cant move on hehehe. Hoping these two really end up together in real life. They look so happy when together.

Hope someone can send the link. Many thanks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

Just want to ask what video is being referred to here? Hope you can send the link. Thanks so much. Until now, I haven't watched any Kdrama after WWWSK. I just cant move on hehehe. Hoping these two really end up together in real life. They look so happy when together.

Hope someone can send the link. Many thanks.

 

 

Former drama of PMY its all in youtube 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

VOTE DAILY!

 

1. Apan Star Awards - update Starple App, you can download and play games and answer surveys and earn several hearts.

 

 

2. TVN - http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special

 

 

3. Asia Artist Awards - asiaartistawards.com

 

 

4. Seoul Awards - to start very soon. It was supposed to start yesterday, but not yet starting as of now in their app.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

VOTE DAILY!

 

1. Apan Star Awards - update Starple App, you can download and play games and answer surveys and earn several hearts.

 

 

2. TVN - http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special

 

 

3. Asia Artist Awards - asiaartistawards.com

 

 

4. Seoul Awards - to start very soon. It was supposed to start yesterday, but not yet starting as of now in their app.

 

 

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

Just a reminder: With tVN voting, make sure after you click the vote scroll down to the bottom to click Agree to terms and conditions. You need to see the pop up saying Voting is now completed before your vote is counted.

 

Have fun voting. Too busy now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starple has blocked emails of legit PPC fans I can no longer vote now and both PPC votes decrease. 

 

They did not discover the voting bot of the other party.

 

Vote harder people download games! Let us show KStar Group of our fan power.

 

:sweat::thumbsdown:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

Just a reminder: With tVN voting, make sure after you click the vote scroll down to the bottom to click Agree to terms and conditions. You need to see the pop up saying Voting is now completed before your vote is counted.

 

Have fun voting. Too busy now.

Sorry to say that , The STARPLE thing made PP fans look bad :frown:        I kind of lost my interest voting:(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

 

Starple is doing maintenance on their app now. The final results came out really took me by surprise. Park Seo Joon gap with the 1st position is now at over 400k. Park Min Young gap with the 2nd position is now narrowed down to just over 16k.

 

We need to work harder. At least working on Park Min Young votes to keep her position safe first.

 

 

 

UGH! That sucks. Starple sucks! APAN Star Awards suck!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2 emails are blocked wtf. If you see votes at AAA JHI and PSJ only has slight difference in the votes from there alone you can see that results at Starple are rigged

 

Either its connivance with KStar group or they did not discover the bot. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Maybe company power involved here, but we should keep voting to show PPC power to them

 

Yes FNC has history of it. And Starple has disabled legit emails of ParkPark fans. WTF. 

 

Let us show them. Vote hard. Download all games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...