Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

12 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

:wub:

PSJ airplane mode indeed lol

He doesnt seems like he was in his right mind anymore.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • LOL 3

I don't know when this interview was aired but when he said about his ideal type in this interview is almost look like talking about Park Min Young, I just remember his recently interview about WWWSK drama when reporter just asking Park Seo Joon about Park Min Young and he's just said the same as like his ideal type. and Park Min Young just said the same thing too about Park Seo Joon. Their answer seems like point out to one person. What a coincidence.:D And i was like come on Park Seo Joon If you haven't been dating her just dating her as soon as possible, you don't have to confirm soon :D:D and If you've been dating her 3 years or just already dating her, you just need to keep your relationship until marriage confirmation :):):D:D

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't know when this interview was aired but when he said about his ideal type in this interview is almost look like talking about Park Min Young, I just remember his recently interview about WWWSK drama when reporter just asking Park Seo Joon about Park Min Young and he's just said the same as like his ideal type. and Park Min Young just said the same thing too about Park Seo Joon. Their answer seems like point out to one person. What a coincidence.:D And i was like come on Park Seo Joon If you haven't been dating her just dating her as soon as possible, you don't have to confirm soon :D:D and If you've been dating her 3 years or just already dating her, you just need to keep your relationship until marriage confirmation :):):D:D

If I'm not wrong, it's PSJ for Elle interview June 2015.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence like the other coincidences. :D

• LOL 2

Hi my friends, while you vote hard for them in satarple, be ready for seoul awards 2018 and it will start in 20 september, so just download the seoul awards 2018 and lets go for other voting battleB)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Finally can watch the English sub, moment he decided to sing the song:wub:

He's funny! He's buddies with the host, so they know how to get each other. Lol. 

21 hours ago, fasiou said:

Hi my friends, while you vote hard for them in satarple, be ready for seoul awards 2018 and it will start in 20 september, so just download the seoul awards 2018 and lets go for other voting battleB)

Can you post the link to download for the voting for the Seoul Awards, please ? I was looking for it without success today. Thank you!!!!! :)

Edited by stroppyse

19 minutes ago, tali58 said:

He's funny! He's buddies with the host, so they know how to get each other. Lol. 

Can you post the link to download for the voting for the Seoul Awards, please ? I was looking for it without success today. Thank you!!!!! :)

My dear friend unfortunately i cant put the link, we can ask the others who can post the link here, but i wonder how you couldnt find it bc you just should go to app store or google store and search seoul awards 2018 it is there for downloading. Try again it and if you couldnt we will find a way thats easy:)

• Thanks 1

The news media from Weibo said that when he returned from Los Angeles, he was sick (coughing).
Her IG said "cold goodbye" is talking about herself or him?

coughing_zpsgltldfkn.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Park Min Young's first fan meeting will be held on 10/21/2018. Tickets will be available on 9/27. More info here.

I'll go!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sonoma said:

The news media from Weibo said that when he returned from Los Angeles, he was sick (coughing).

uh PPC shared some mouth to mouth I see lol

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, sonoma said:

Both of them have colds? Coincidence again :joy: 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 3