Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

35 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Whoever believes she had a slipped finger, like this post. Whoever believes she intentionally threw hints to PP shippers, give other reactions :joy: I don't know but I can't stop laughing :joy::joy::joy: PMY is so funny. 

41527298_733975853601637_241520554672337

@polydadmiac oooooo eeemmmm giiieee is this true? what? I mean why follow PSJ instead hehehe.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Whoever believes she had a slipped finger, like this post. Whoever believes she intentionally threw hints to PP shippers, give other reactions :joy: I don't know but I can't stop laughing :joy::joy::joy: PMY is so funny. 

41527298_733975853601637_241520554672337

Is this recent??? OMG PMY really is a funny lady. Trolling again :joy: lol.

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

She is so cute. :joy:

• LOL 1

So i kinda believe now that the humors are true, this time its 100% sure, seems like they really want to find a perfect time to tell us the good news..

• Like 2

I'm just not open my soompi for a while and wow Park Seo Joon really deleted alot of his ig post. From what i see, alot of left post on his ig is for promoting the product and photo while he's filming WWWSK drama. And other than that is photo of someone who is really precious to him, his friends, his dog, and maybe his woman (Park Min Young) . :):) Because if he just want to promoting WWWSK drama, he's just need to keep the video and WWWSK banner as well. But he's randomly deleted his post. I'm pretty sure he know well the risk of deleting some of his instagram photo since alot of people watching and monitoring him. I'm pretty sure there is something behind his action. Maybe he's jelously because there is philippine actor just proposed Park Min Young and he's just want to say she's my girl. :D:D

• LOL 6

Just now, Pikachu92 said:

I'm just not open my soompi for a while and wow Park Seo Joon really deleted alot of his ig post. From what i see, alot of left post on his ig is for promoting the product and photo while he's filming WWWSK drama. And other than that is photo of someone who is really precious to him, his friends, his dog, and maybe his woman (Park Min Young) . :):) Because if he just want to promoting WWWSK drama, he's just need to keep the video and WWWSK banner as well. But he's randomly deleted his post. I'm pretty sure he know well the risk of deleting some of his instagram photo since alot of people watching and monitoring him. I'm pretty sure there is something behind his action. Maybe he's jelously because there is philippine actor just proposed Park Min Young and he's just want to say she's my girl. :D:D

@Pikachu92 binggo that's what my mind says.. you got it..

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

anyway guyz, pls update me of the voting status..

It looks like no one voting now fans busy spazzing and posting, but strangely JHI votes keep going up when we know PSJ has more dedicated fans to vote especially that PSJ also has PPC shippers. 

That alone makes you think the other guy's camp probably hire people to continually vote for him

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

who is the actor from the Philippines who proposes to our PMY?

psj looked like he was trying to protect/shield pmy from something. and she responded the same way by leaning towards him. there is no gap whatsoever between them. even during wwwsk bts they also crammed into each other on 2 seater couch. obviously they are in each others personal space and they must be really comfortable with each other in order to do that..   if this is not love then i dont know what this is..

just get a room you two!!! 

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It looks like no one voting now fans busy spazzing and posting, but strangely JHI votes keep going up when we know PSJ has more dedicated fans to vote especially that PSJ also has PPC shippers. 

That alone makes you think the other guy's camp probably hire people to continually vote for him

i voted everyday.. but the gap isnt going anywhere.. the whole voting sytem is rigged imo

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, yujien said:

who is the actor from the Philippines who proposes to our PMY?

It's Luke Conde from hashtags

Edit: Losing in this manner really is a hard pill to swallow. It would have been more believable if PSJ was beaten by LJS. Oh well.:dissapointed:

8 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Look at this insanity. Sometimes Idk if real PPC shippers are the obsessed ones with PPC or these crazy fans lol

Many of FFMW may turn to vote for other actor because of the "delete":rolleyes: