Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, Mariz Guillermo said:

no news yet on our PPC, so for the meantime just going to post things i found interesting about our PPC to keep the thread moving...

first time seeing this, i thought i've watched all fanvids of AAA 2017 on our couple. turns out there's this one...

Chivalry has not died for our Captain PSJ.:wub::star:

I think it's obvious PSJ been eyeing PMY for a long time already. Whether they've been dating yrs already or not, I think WWWSK was his golden chance to get to her so no doubt obviously he took it immediately and the rest is history lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I can see a pimple on his classy forehead 

:joy:

why capt? Missing someone in Europe? Lol

ouu, sharp eye LOL! 

Also friendly reminder, please stop quoting images/gifs in your replies. We've been warned before by the moderators in our earlier days but we could get shut down :dizzy: if we don't stop! :) Simply remove the pictures/gifs/videos from the quotes in your replies. :kiss_closed:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:
PSJ is now at Dodgers Stadium :D

1. Park Min Young: no idea Simba relates to lion.

2. Park Seo Joon: LA Dodgers fan but wears 34 number from Noah Syndergaard from NY Mets. No LA Dodgers players wear #34 since 1990. Not to mention the game he attended today was LA Dodgers vs NY Mets

1 + 2 = ❣️ #cheers to PP shippers

Do you think your shippers are all retarded, Park-Park?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

1. Park Min Young: no idea Simba relates to lion.

2. Park Seo Joon: LA Dodgers fan but wears 34 number from Noah Syndergaard from NY Mets. No LA Dodgers players wear #34 since 1990. 

1 + 2 = ❣️ #cheers to PP shippers

Do you think your shippers are all retarded, Park-Park?

Hahahahahaha he is so happy pitching. And made me happy too he is well recognized at Dodgers Stadium. I bet he could not wait to tell PMY about it :lol: still early dawn in Europe now though

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, sonoma said:

too bad, PSJ busy filming too  :)

Even if he is not busy with other project I do not think PSJ will agree to be in Busted 2 because that would mean he and PMY will not have privacy that they wanted.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Sadly Kwang Soo will be replaced. I wonder who will replace him

What? Oh no I like his relationship with PMY, they are hilarious whenever they are together. They are good friends and it shows. 

• Like 1

hey again, I went on a vacation and was just lurking to keep myself updated. Just 4 days away and so much has happened :) I love gutsy PMY... am happy that these rumors and crazy fans haven't made her go silent but instead she had become more active on social. 

I am super upset that Kwang soo would not be returning to busted. I always left he was PSJ's wingman with PMY since they lived in the same apartment. I always had this delulu thinking that she would visit LKS and then sneak off to meet PSJ later :tounge_xd:

I was looking at the PPC insta posts and got thinking... the pics they share is what they show to the world and we have so many hints and coincidences ... imagine what they share with each other :wub: privately :naughty:. If I ever get to see those I might just die and go to PPC heaven :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'm disappointed but ultimately not surprised that Kwang-soo is not returning for season 2 (although can someone gimme a link on the news?). Kim Jong-kook said that Kwang-soo was trying to stay away from variety shows and focus on his acting career. He only agreed to the 10 episodes of Busted to return a favor to PDs Cho Hyo-jin and Kim Joo-hyung, who were the original head PDs of Running Man.

Like I said I'm disappointed. His 8 year chemistry with Yoo Jae-suk will be hard to replace. His interactions with Ahn Jae-wook, EXO's Oh Se-hun and of course our own PMY were also hilarious.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if u guys are interested to read eng ver of sec kim webtoon, here’s the link

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/what_s_wrong_with_secretary_kim/

Thanks but I hope it's updated as the korea webtoon tho. It's now Ep 96 in tonkoor 

I gathered Chinese version of WWWSK and Every Moment was You books will be available this month

B901587_C-8346-49_B9-99_E6-_FEE653_F84_A

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Thanks but I hope it's updated as the korea webtoon tho. It's now Ep 96 in tonkoor 

I gathered Chinese version of WWWSK and Every Moment was You books will be available this month

B901587_C-8346-49_B9-99_E6-_FEE653_F84_A

its up to chapter 60 but the uploader uploads it on daily basis