Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

17 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

part that reawaken my curiosity, was it really his idea in arranging the 1st episode party?

very kind of him..

Well thats what was said in the news that he was responsible for the cost to host the viewing party and the buffet. He was also thanked by PMY's staff for taking care of the bill when they went out for Korean BBQ on the last day of filming. 

He also took care of the bill during the get togethers that the Hwarang cast would have. He said its just a natural habit since he was always treated by his seniors back in the day. So he does it out of consideration and he feels its customary.

I am sure there is other examples where he is known to foot the bill but yeah he's generous and kind.

*PMY was also very generous on the WWWSK filming site where she gifted the staff and fellow actors Shiseido products.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Is it even possible to make you guys crazier? 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

a23e7e40gy1funfn7oxt8g20go0dvqvb.gif

Yaasshhh When you tell bout your observation , theory and conclusions every body in this ship will go crazy (because you’re the Chief Anchor of this ship, we believe in every word that coming from you) 

Come on say something .

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Yaasshhh When you tell bout your observation , theory and conclusions every body in this ship will go crazy (because you’re the Chief Anchor of this ship, we believe in every word that coming from you) 

Come on say something .

Muahahahahahhaha...I'm not one to diagnose craziness and insanity to others 2018new_yinxian_org.png I am not good with words and cannot put my thoughts in writing, so I'll just keep my observations to myself...thank you very much 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

I told you...she's knows nothing 2018new_xu_org.png

677a1560gy1fupnue47a2g20go0bo4qr.gif

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

IMG_20180830_065320.jpg

I think it is PMY who avoids pic of them hanging out with the WWWSK team outside work where she is  sitting near PSJ.

During the first episode viewing party, we thought they sat far from each other because of the group pic posted. Thankfully a brave crew posted a stolen shot showing PPC sitting not only side by side but very close to each other. :wub: 

IMG_20180830_065758.jpg

I also think, if they did not know about PPC before, the cast are already aware of their relationship by now and were asked to keep it secret. Being in the industry themselves and having known how difficult it is to have a public dating relationship in Korea, their co actors gladly obliged and covered up for them.

I cannot blame PMY maybe she developed some sort of a phobia about being public. What she went through when she was dating LMH was worst one that an actress can ever experience. :(

I am happy PSJ is also keen on keeping relationship private. Like PMY, he is also protective of his personal life and does not also post pic with family. 

That being said, I will go back to what I said yesterday, we may not probably hear dating confirmation but marriage confirmation. They will only go public if they are already married. :lol:

Chinese shippers have an appropriate name for this couple :

007 Couple B)

Is the two pictures from first episode party are the same time? Their clothes are different. CMIIW 

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is the two pictures from first episode party are the same time? Their clothes are different. CMIIW 

First episode viewing? Yes same time and same clothes, PMY and PSJ are wearing light blue. The pic where they were sitting together is not in HD so colors and stripes are not clear but look at the style of PSJ's shirt and PMY dress that time and the original pic of this is very broad, the function room and the screen can be seen and it can be seen they were watching Episode 1. This pic posted here was cropped by shippers to emphasize PPC. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sudden schedule not at Namoo's calendar. Now we know the answer why she did not join dinner. She has to travel abroad today And PSJ looked like on his way home in the pics because he has an out of town filming today

• Like 6

Their timing is impeccable, like I said I love how today he will be filming out of Seoul (Cheongju) and she’s also scheduled for photoshoots leaving Seoul (Berlin). Reminds me of when YJ left for Europe on a business meeting and Miso was just as busy herself but when they were reunited they showed eachother just how much they missed one another. Just a working “couple” but making sure they have time to see eachother like Phuket and the Commentary yesterday.

* @parkparkloveu I still wouldn’t 100% say that she wasn’t able to make it for a little bit of the dinner since it was 11:30 by the time it was uploaded. If she was there she would have made it for a couple of drinks and went home. Hence no photo :)

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

PYM heading to Berlin for Cosmopolitan.

Hehe Germany :lol: :lol::lol: I can't wait for catching these two love birds one day. But with SJ's schedule for the next few days, I don't expect anything interesting. Just hope she will upload photos on IG so I can practice my web data scraping skill :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Their timing is impeccable, like I said I love how today he will be filming out of Seoul and she’s also scheduled for photoshoots leaving Seoul. Reminds me of when YJ left for Europe on a business meeting and Miso was just as busy herself but when they were reunited they showed eachother just how much they missed one another. Just a working “couple” but making sure they have time to see eachother like Phuket and the Commentary yesterday.

* @parkparkloveu I still wouldn’t 100% say that she wasn’t able to make it for a little bit of the dinner since it was 11:30 by the time it was uploaded. If she was there she would have made it for a couple of drinks and went home. Hence no photo :)

I believe the cast often upload photos once they got home to avoid being stalked especially if they are with more popular ones 

SORRY TO BE THE LITTLE DEVIL HERE :naughty:

Here is my theory:

I think PMY did not go to dinner

I think PSJ went there but since he was standing up he was on his way home ahead of the others.

I think they met privately had private moment after dinner because they will not see each other for maybe 1 week or 2 weeks the most

Hence, THE TIRED LOOK TODAY.

:glasses:

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

SORRY TO BE THE LITTLE DEVIL HERE :naughty:

Here is my theory:

I think PMY did not go to dinner

I think PSJ went there but since was standing up he was on his way home. 

I think they met privately had private moment after dinner because they will not see each other for maybe 1 week or 2 weeks the most

Hence, THE TIRED LOOK TODAY.

:glasses:

Possible, but for me, it's different.

My theory goes like this.

She went to the dinner/reunion to catch up with everyone. The gathering might've ended around 11:30-12:30.

She then went home and started to pack for the trip, which she might've finished around twilight.

• Like 1

Ok so let me lay out all the theories for u guys and go ahead and choose based on what u like lol

1) PMY & PSJ both attended but PMY had to leave early due to trip so she wasn't in the pic. PSJ somewhat has to show up somewhere in pics cuz it'd cause more suspicious that neither are in the pics.

2) PMY didn't go cuz of trip. PSJ still have to go cuz back to point 1, it'd be weird if neither went. people would immediately assumed they both ditched dinner to be w/ each other.

3) PMY didn't go. PSJ showed up real quick then head to PMY's place to see her before she leaves for trip.

4) PMY went but went home early. PSY stayed later but then headed out earlier than the rest too to head to PMY's place cuz VP Park can't see her for the next couple days. And when they meet up privately, the rest is history.

I vote for #4. It makes the most sense to me. Unless there's an official statement, I dont believe she didnt go. It's the commentary, if all the staff went, dont tell me the female lead was not there even for just 1 sec just cuz she has a trip to pack for. Look at her at the airport, she looked tired from more than just packing lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Ok so let me lay out all the theories for u guys and go ahead and choose based on what u like lol

1) PMY & PSJ both attended but PMY had to leave early due to trip so she wasn't in the pic. PSJ somewhat has to show up somewhere in pics cuz it'd cause more suspicious that neither are in the pics.

2) PMY didn't go cuz of trip. PSJ still have to go cuz back to point 1, it'd be weird if neither went. people would immediately assumed they both ditched dinner to be w/ each other.

3) PMY didn't go. PSJ showed up real quick then head to PMY's place to see her before she leaves for trip.

4) PMY went but went home early. PSY stayed later but then headed out earlier than the rest too to head to PMY's place cuz VP Park can't see her for the next couple days. And when they meet up privately, the rest is history.

I vote for #4. It makes the most sense to me. Unless there's an official statement, I dont believe she didnt go. It's the commentary, if all the staff went, dont tell me the female lead was not there even for just 1 sec just cuz she has a trip to pack for. Look at her at the airport, she looked tired from more than just packing lol

My guess is either #3 or #4 :D

• Like 1