Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

this is cute asf, he always give that warm stare, and a kind of dreamy look at PMY. he could just look forward when she's talking but i guess that he can't take his eyes off her somehow. well i don't blame him, PMY got me questioning my sexuality sometimes lol. :relieved:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Love reading all your stories!

Here's my PSJ+PMY shipper story - The Origins lol.

I was a big fan of PMY since i first watched her in Healer. Fell in the love with the drama, the two leads, their chemistry and was a casual shipper of them after that. Casual because my shipping momentum slowly waned out after celeb-following them for a while and i realised that i like the male lead's personality when he was on-screen but not too much off-screen. Not insulting him in a way, as i still feel he is talented AF and prob a nice guy but somehow doesn't seem to be the right fit for PMY? PMY continued to be my favourite actress in kdramaland and i was following every news about her since then.

I first learned about PSJ from KMHM but he caught my eye in FFMY. Again, casual shipping both leads - but only while watching the show and the interest waned out again after it ended..

Then last year noticed that PSJ and PMY both sat opposite each other at the AA Awards and randomly thought "Hmm, they look good together".

Fast forward to few months later, co incidentally heard the news about the WWWSK casting. I then decided to follow PSJ on IG and found it weird that there was so many things they have in common - interest in fashion & travel, dog breed, intelligence and humility. However, at that point, i didn't notice anything about the travel coincidences (places/time) yet.

By then even before WWSK started, I think i was already subconsciously shipping them.

Now, this is the strange part and what converted me into a hard shipper. I'm not sure whether it was because i was then looking them up both on IG constantly and it was a freudian thing, but i dreamt one night that they were actually a real couple while filming the show. The dream was vague but i woke up really happy and couldn't wait for the drama to get started.

What cemented my shipping obsession, lol, was watching their chemistry in the drama and during the BTS & interviews. I think like what it was for most of you, it was the kiss, their body language etc.

I guess this was the first time where i actually really liked both actors individually and to have them be casted in the same drama with an explosive chemistry is like an icing on the cake.  And like what PSJ said before - 'I always say this, but I think [acting together] is fate.'

So who am i to deny fate? :tounge_wink:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Great to see shippers still remember YJ and MS's wedding day today!... Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lee!

We can not imagine how busy PSJ is with his movie, his endorsements and then him attending functions and meeting his friends and colleagues during weekends.  I've watched his old videos and he seemed pretty humble guy and as his popularity grew, so did his confidence. As he now is own boss, ie, he set up his own company which manages his own time, endorsements and movies/dramas to appear, we hope to see him in more dramas :) or variety show? But he and PMY can compete with or be paired with in 2D1N - hahha - both are pretty competitive? Just like KMS and LYJ :)

• Like 4

As for me, I'm just a casual fan of both of them at the beginning. 

I knew PMY since CH era, but only watched her acting on Healer. Meanwhile PSJ, I knew him since KMHM, but only watched his acting through FFMY and MR. I didn't ship them with any of their past on-screen OTPs, because you know, it's just on-screen chemistry :phew: 

Aaand, first thing first, my reason why I decided to watch WWWSK: I was expecting great acting & chemistry from the duo great visual: PMY and PSJ. They are the true actors B) If you know what I mean, nowadays too many dramas with lead actors from idols, mostly can't act and ruined my mood to watch the drama. So I thought this WWWSK drama will be good, or hit! Plus, both leads are known to be good in intimate romantic scenes :naughty: Lol

That's why I got hooked with WWWSK!

Starting from episode 5, I began to lurking here, being a silent reader, sorry guys! :sweatingbullets: 

At first I just want to read everyone's opinion about the drama's story-line and to find some clues (abduction case) from the webtoon version. But one day, I found a youtube clip posted here: their VIKI Interview, where PMY sit glued to PSJ. Ah, I could feel PSJ was holding his breath all time during the interview :rolleyes: 

Then, when compliment each other segment, PMY spontaneously asking 'What's perfect about me?' to PSJ. 

I was like, woah :w00t: I catch something! Something's smells fishy here! :wub: 

That exact moment, I jumped on this roller coaster ride! I jumped in this ship! And found more and moreee of their so-called coincidences and similarities! 

With those amounts of coincidences & similarities, it's too hard to not call it FATE :innocent: 

Now, I just want them to be happy and live their life privately.

Or if they are really dating each other, I want them to keep silent and date secretly, until the Big Day comes! I don't mind if there's no dating confirmation from ParkPark, as long as there'll be Wedding Announcement! :heart: 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Fara Luis said:

Hi everyone! I have been following this thread for sometime now and I am really enjoying this ship/thread. I was suppose to leave a comment after my med board exams coz' this might side track my attention. But I just can't contain it anymore and wanted to share why I support PPC. :)

It's been a while since I have watched Kdrama,  and the moment I heard PMY and PSJ will work together I got excited.  When it comes to Kdrama I am very particular with the acting. Since Healer I have been a fan of PMY.  She really did a great job there!  On the other hand,  I first noticed PSJ when I watched FFMW, that first scene he d

Omg, when I read this, I laughed! Because I'll be taking med board exams too! Small world. I guess we really just can't contain it, can we? :lol:

• Like 2

I dont know why, but i love this post, might be because psj always looking at pmy with heart eyes, he just cant help it.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Someone just shared this on IG. They always have the same train of thought. PMY spoke out what PSJ was about to say when he hesitated. I bet they are those couples who complete each other's sentences .

Spoiler

I also bet PMY will be the one who wears the pants in this relationship lol. She's so feisty and straight-forward. :tounge_wink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

That video is cute to watch. PSJ was about to bait out the director but stopped himself with a nervous laugh and then PMY with her zero **** given... baits him out for causing the most NGs :lol:.

its was good watching it from that angle! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, suie said:

That video is cute to watch. PSJ was about to bait out the director but stopped himself with a nervous laugh and then PMY with her zero **** given... baits him out for causing the most NGs :lol:.

I know right? She’s so gutsy, i love that. Women dont have to be meek or shy, i just love how straightforward yet polite and confident yet not conceited she is. 

• Like 5

Hi guys! Lurker here but decided to post. :tounge_xd:I started shipping them when I saw their viki interview when pmy asked psj what’s perfect about her. You will not asked that question if you’re not close with person right and the way she leans her body towards psj suring that interview, I can’t! hahahaha

Saw this awhile ago, so she accidentally followed/unfolllowed a parkhyungsik fan acct. I bet you she’s checking pictures of psj and co. during that bts concert. Hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@eleda Omo! Thank you for sharing! I love it when celebrities check out fans' ig posts about them. And hmmmm she's checking out PSJ, no surprise about that :lol:

I wonder if she checks this forum too..... hmmm... If she does, I hope she gets a good laugh :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

@eleda Omo! Thank you for sharing! I love it when celebrities check out fans' ig posts about them. And hmmmm she's checking out PSJ, no surprise about that :lol:

@eleda the accidental following of PHS fan is not today,  happened during the airing of WWWSK sometime in July as the PHS fan was posting WWWSK and using the hashtags WWWSK, PMY and PSJ'S name.

A lot of fans including myself saw it that day when PMY was following 1 person and immediately unfollowed :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok...my turn to share how I boarded the ParkPark ship.

I'm fairly new to the world of K dramas. I had just finished watching a Turkish show and the next season was supposed to start in September, so I started looking for other dramas. Thats when I learned about DOTS and got hooked from the very first episode. After I finished DOTS, I started looking for other Kdramas and someone recommended BOF. Honestly, I gave up after the first episode. It looked dated and the female lead annoyed me. But I was bored and decided to start the 2nd episode, because I wanted to find out what the huge deal was about this show. And I discovered LMH. I liked him in the show and started looking for other dramas. Here comes CH. I Loved it, especially Kim Na Na. Felt giddy after knowing that they actually dated but also felt disappointed that they had broken up so quickly. But I guess it was'nt meant to be.

So I became a fan of PMY. Watched Healer...loved it, but did'nt quite ship them. Their onscreen chemistry was magnificent, but JCW seemed a bit too kiddish to me. I remember PMY said in one of her interviews that she was attracted to more masculine men. 

Then I started watching WWWSK. I think I felt their attraction first during the viki interview. The way PSJ would look at her just melted my heart. Honestly, it took some time for PSJ to grow on me. He is not traditionally good-looking (according to me). But he is so charming, especially after I saw him in Youn's kitchen. He is so manly and confident, yet funny and humble. And now I think he is very attractive and dashing! To me, he seemed like the perfect match for my dearest PMY. I also watched the AAA 2017 clips and PMY looked so super amazing that night and PSJ was sitting right in front of her. That really got my heart racing. And then their kissing scenes in the drama. They were truly magnificent and so real. If these two were just acting, hats off to both of them for making it so believable. 

In conclusion, I feel if their affections are not engaged elsewhere, it would need super human abilities for them to not feel attracted to each other. So I'm being cautiously optimistic about this ship. :)

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@eleda the accidental following of PHS fan is not today,  happened during the airing of WWWSK sometime in July as the PHS fan was posting WWWSK and using the hashtags WWWSK, PMY and PSJ'S name.

A lot of fans including myself saw it that day when PMY was following 1 person and immediately unfollowed :lol:

Thank you for the clarification! I thought it was from today and my heart skipped a beat :lol::lol: So I'm guessing she liked the other photo too on the same day?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Hahaha! I thought it was today too! hahha my bad! :D makes me excited for nothing. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

I am now excited for the DVD commentary. I hope it will be released before the year ends. Or early 2019.

@luvxuvkuv Not same day, because WWWSK wedding was at finale episode already and it became a big deal for shippers that time as it happened around 3 days after the rumors. It was actually a set of WWWSK wedding photos and the first pic is PSJ so thumbnail for notification on followers only shows PSJ pic :lol:

• Like 3

So cute PSJ :lol::wub: Is it just me or did you notice he is more mature lately? He is acting more like a mature guy and not being boyish. Look at him awkwardly cute just bopping along while looking around while PHS was all out waving his lightstick.  :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Count me in! So here’s how I ended up with my name and started participating in this discussion between our PPC. 

Between PSJ and PMY, I cannot say I’m a diehard fan of both since I do not watch all of their dramas but given a choice if I happen to know any of their dramas currently airing I would definitely tune in because I have high respects for both individuals be it whether it is PSJ for his wide range of acting credits or PMY who is a pretty rare find of someone who comes from a slightly well to do family background but yet comes off as someone who is very honest straightforward, humble and very considerate for her fans as well.

For PSJ I only watched a previous family drama of his (Pots of Gold) and a more recent one FFMY as well as Youn’s Kitchen and was honestly quite surprised at the number of different types of roles he plays and he gives me the impression that he’s very hardworking and dedicated in his career. For PMY, I watched City Hunter and Remember: War of the Son as well as My Ear’s Candy which showed a side of hers that many can relate to which really made me want to see her more on variety shows (I might just tune in to Busted! when I got time)

So when I realized that both of them were starring in WWWSK as lead roles, it was a no-brainer for me to definitely tune in to the show since I myself am a sucker for rom-coms. :lol:

What made me really jump into this ship was actually a variety of reasons but, the first point was that particular interview where PMY commented that she thought she was very active with her exercises until she met PSJ who was utilizing whatever breaks he had to stay in shape, and at that time I was wondering how come she was so familiar with his routines since they were never really considered friends and were only acquainted previously. Adding to that, all those skinship moments and the teasing/flirting during AAA and BTS, I just couldn’t stay quiet for long... :P

I might be the minority here, but considering that I’m a guy, during the drama, PSJ has showed signs of affection towards PMY, I cannot really tell how PMY reacts to his advances, and also all those off-script actions that PSJ do during the drama on/off screen, it just give me those vibes of someone who’s in love and not someone who’s trying to be in character acting in a drama but actually enjoying every second and moment with his *fated* one.

On a happy note, a wonderful day to everyone who remembers Lee Young Joon & Kim Mi So’s wedding day!

P.S: I also managed to come up with another term for PPC - Physically Pleasing Couple, look at this picture! Even when they are at their most vulnerable, they still look gorgeous and doesn’t it just bring a smile to your face?:wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3