Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@chowchow8

I was a MinMin shipper and I can compare how ParkPark are so much loved these days than those days when the hate against PMY were so strong. Comments nowadays against her sometimes affect me but I most of the time ignore as these are just around 5% to 10% of the hate she got before. Many are supporting her now. 

Look at her latest interview, she said the outcome of WWWSK is very positive. She knows she is well loved now and her popularity increased. I am sure she noticed too how her instagram followers increasing so fast since WWWSK

I have other favorite celebrities and all of them have haters. No one is spared from hate. 

PMY has matured stronger and braver because of what she has been through in the past. Do not worry too much about her. The fact that she said she wanted to be an actress for life means she is ready to accept intrigues that may come her way as a public figure. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Haters gonna hate so just ignore them.  Even if a negative comment by a Knetz got 1k up votes just think of the much much more number of  likes ParkPark couple get for every post in IG.  These negative comments are just a small portion of the total comments of which majority are very encouraging so don't dwell on these.few bad ones.. just filter them out.... That is nothing compare to those hateful comments during the time of  MinMin which are mostly too personal.  Min Young was able to rise above that and became a stronger person moreso now that she's been receiving so much love internationally.  She gain so much confidence from 7 Day Queen and her fan base are growing steadily.  People loved her in Busted and find her pretty cool and smart  for sure her number of fans will increase even more after Busted 2 so let's just continue to cheer and encourage her by maintaining a positive outlook. 

• Like 9

Is this really Min Young???  She looks so skinny...just don't know when and where this photo was taken

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

@chowchow8

I was a MinMin shipper and I can compare how ParkPark are so much loved these days than those days when the hate against PMY were so strong. Comments nowadays against her sometimes affect me but I most of the time ignore as these are just around 5% to 10% of the hate she got before. Many are supporting her now. 

Look at her latest interview, she said the outcome of WWWSK is very positive. She knows she is well loved now and her popularity increased. I am sure she noticed too how her instagram followers increasing so fast since WWWSK

I have other favorite celebrities and all of them have haters. No one is spared from hate. 

PMY has matured stronger and braver because of that she has been through in the past. Do not worry too much about her. The fact that she said she wanted to be an actress for life means she is ready to accept intrigues that may come her way as a public figure. 

5 percents from the hate that she got before? Omg, what a thankless job being an entertainer yet not allowed to date their fave :o no wonder most korean celebrities has to be modest, cant imagine the hate from being a female celebrity whos proud of their own achievements. 

@saved2K most female celebrities that i’ve met is soooo tiny in real life, just by standing next to them makes me feel so humongous lol. 

• Like 1

Hiiii my dear friends:) i dont know how im here because i even couldnt imagine i be in love with this couple this much this is unbelivable for me but i should say i was one of the biggest fans of park min young and i still am and seo jun i like him from ffmy i thought he was soooo good but now im also one of his biggest fans anyway i have somthings to say that i can share them here with you, i have a question for ssc shippers, because i see sometimes some mean people attack ppc, how was it for ssc? They were attacked too by koreans? i ask it because it hurts me sooo much that i cant bear this i just wish this couple the bests. Thanks my dears and sorry for my long writing. Fighting to all of you and our beautiful couple.

• Like 2

So yesterday i saw a fake account/hater left bad comments on PMY latest post, she/he replied to some fans that praised PMY . I saw a fan said PMY is beautiful and inspiration actress, and then that hater replied to the fans saying that PMY is an inspiration for plastic modeling. 

And y’all guess what the fan replied to the hater???

she said “we love our enemies and we pray for them, hope you have a wonderful life, God blesse you” 

At first i really wanted to curse on that hater but after read that fan comment blessing the hater, I felt like I should not saying bad to those who speak bad,but pray for them instead. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Hiiii my dear friends:) i dont know how im here because i even couldnt imagine i be in love with this couple this much this is unbelivable for me but i should say i was one of the biggest fans of park min young and i still am and seo jun i like him from ffmy i thought he was soooo good but now im also one of his biggest fans anyway i have somthings to say that i can share them here with you, i have a question for ssc shippers, because i see sometimes some mean people attack ppc, how was it for ssc? They were attacked too by koreans? i ask it because it hurts me sooo much that i cant bear this i just wish this couple the bests. Thanks my dears and sorry for my long writing. Fighting to all of you and our beautiful couple.

Everyone has their own opinions. Dating really is just a two-people business. I still don't understand why people here care so much about what Knetz has to say. They have always been like that. Media has always been like that. No tiny bit has changed for the better in the world. But we have the authority to ignore it. That is our authority to make our lives happier and not getting hurt. Use it wisely.

I believe your OTP should be mature enough and wise enough not to let those negativity affects them. 

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

So yesterday i saw a fake account/hater left bad comments on PMY latest post, she/he replied to some fans that praised PMY . I saw a fan said PMY is beautiful and inspiration actress, and then that hater replied to the fans saying that PMY is an inspiration for plastic modeling. 

And y’all guess what the fan replied to the hater???

she said “we love our enemies and we pray for them, hope you have a wonderful life, God blesse you” 

At first i really wanted to curse on that hater but after read that fan comment blessing the hater, I felt like I should not saying bad to those who speak bad,but pray for them instead. 

Wow. This is awesome. Yup my favourite quote is: Love your enemy. It will make them damn mad. :joy: Oh PMY's fans are cool. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Wow. This is awesome. Yup my favourite quote is: Love your enemy. It will make them damn mad. :joy: Oh PMY's fans are cool. 

Yup that was awesome.

So from now on if i see haters commenting on her IG or wherever, I’m gonna reply with a “blessing words” and would pray for them. 

Positive vibes only! 

Love gonna win

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mmac80 said:

*fans self* :love:

Touch Gauge Chart

Sexual                                                      Sensual                         Romantic                              Friendly
Sexual
Sensual
Romantic
Friendly
French Kissing, kissing your neck, kissing your stomach
Kissing your face
Kissing your hand
No kissing
Hands on or near butt
Hands sliding up your back while kissing
Holding hands while kissing
Handshake, high five, thumb war
Spooning
Lover's Knot
Dropping head in lap
Basic hug, under five seconds
Sucking your bottom lip
Kissing arms or shoulders
Kiss goodbye
Possibly, kiss to cheek
Hands caressing ribs
Hands caressing upper back
Cupping your face in their hands
Tapping your shoulder
Legs around hips
Sitting on his lap during a movie
Head on your shoulder
Sitting side by side, no physical contact
Hickeys
Massaging your neck
Staring into your eyes
Side arm hug

Quora's guide on body movement when kissing a girl: 

- Start slowly and use your hands very softly touching her cheeks like you would do with a flower while gently kissing her lips - checked

- Go slowly down with one hand to her hips, and grab them (the hips, not the richard simmons) and start pressing her head with the other hand to your mouth. Maybe bite even her lips a little bit - checked

- Stop, and look her deeply in the eye - checked

Start again with your tongue slowly walk around her lips - can't check yet

Have both hands on her hips and raise her up, that she is nearly lifted… press her to your body while intensify the kiss - checked for the part of body pressing. I guess if not filming, we might have got the first part of lifting her as well :lol:

Now I know why their kisses looked real. It's the body movement that made things extremely hot. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

The wall kiss is the hottest kiss the more I think about it. @polydadmiac as you said, their whole bodies are into the kiss which makes it so damn hot. The way he closes their distance by pulling her closer to him... ,and PMY sort of grabs/pinches PSJs arm

.. Thats so hot!!! :wub: 

*goes in search of ice to cool down*

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

So cute!!!!!! I found this while stalking his now defunct twitter account!

Translation says: "100 days from the time I was born I was learning how to smile in front of the camera"

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Only very very few actors and actresses including Hollywood films would dare have their hands roam freely over their partners body in a lovescene :glasses:

very true.. that's an indication of how comfortable they are with each other.. how trusting they are to each other.. and how much emotion they have invested into the character they portray, or should i say the emotions they have that have turned from reel to real...

• Like 5

After seeing the edited version of ep 13, I am now sure that there is a part which shows how PMYs blouse got untucked.... but since it is too hot, editors may have cut it for our sanity ... Hope that is included in the DVD :wub:

Edit: I thought I was over the whole ep 13 hotness but then they decide to release a new edited ending and I am back to spazzing over the hot kisses of our PPC ... Damn you WWWSK! I had just recovered and now you draw me back in :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12