Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 hours ago, Inetz said:

PMY's fav scene :wub:

Somehow I think she has 2 favourite scenes: the failed kiss at the end of Ep5 and the drawer kiss in Ep9. In some interviews she stated the failed kiss in Ep5. But some she said drawer kiss. I think PSJ only stated his favourite scene as the drawer kiss in Ep9. Did she change her favourite scene to have another coincidence with him? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

She lives alone. That is why in her new interview with Grazia she said she is okey guesting in reality show "I Live Alone".

@Bon-bon007 as the popular saying goes "If there is a will there is a way." I bet they can find ways to see each other. All they need are trusted friends who can help them. :glasses:

pmy lives with her mom and dad. in the full version interview with Grazia, she said i want to appear tv show like "i live alone", but i will not because i live with parents.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she lives with parents.

Oh really? 

Thanks for the info. 

Anyway

i started to read from the 1st page yesterday ,and now im in page 50. I slept at 8AM in the morning , i saw so many fluttered gifs and that was the reason I spent 12 hours to get to the 50th. 

Now i’m gonna continue to read .

fighting my eyes. 

:joy:

• Like 4

Good morning from my side of the planet!

Someone posted screenshots of PMY and PSJ manager's liking each other's posts about them around two or three pages back. I was quite busy the past day but I was very curious as to what other photos they have liked in each others' accounts and it was only now that I found the time to check. Based on my observation --

Awesome Ent President seems to be quite good friends or colleagues with Namoo Actors President, but the likes that Namoo President have given to Awesome Ent President's account can make any shipper heart very curious and suspicious. 

Awesome Ent President likes a lot of Namoo Actors President' post no matter what or who is in it, however, Namoo Actors' President mostly liked Awesome Ent President's posts with PSJ in it.

Namoo Pres liked a few photos that had nothing to do with PSJ, but most of the photos he liked in Awesome Ent Pres' account are only those which had something to do with PSJ -- even posts as far back as August 2017. However, PMY only signed with Namoo Actors in December 2017. Maybe Namoo Pres is a PSJ fan? :tounge_wink: I mean, that can be one reason why he will like his posts prior to the confirmation that he will star in a show with his talent (PMY), right? :tounge_wink:

Well, whether or not Namoo Pres is his fan, their managers' support for both of them makes me very happy and at peace. This may also be a contributing factor as to why these two can be fearless when it comes to their relationship (whatever stage it may be in right now).

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Fans have different guesses about PMY family because she is very private. 

A very avid fan who also claimed to know PMY also told me what was spread in the media and the fans that they are very well off is not true.

Not sure about her dad but she is only always seen with her mom and her sister is said to have married a foreigner and she bought her Polaris condo in Seoul for herself although she is always seen with her mom there. Was not seen with her dad ever according to what I have been told.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for letting me know PMY's event tonight and location! Unfortunately, I'm on a train to Busan and won't be back in time. Darn!! Ugh. It would've been surreal to meet her. Now I'm just worried about zombies on this train... hehe. 

:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I am not surprised why everyone is trying to ride on this dating rumor given the popularity of the drama and the star stature of PSJ and PMY.  Any dating news about PMY is news worthy be it with any other star and PSJ is also a hot item in Korea and other parts of Asia.  What I am so looking forward now is the future fan meeting of PMY....for sure it's gonna be cool and full of fan

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

A very avid fan who also claimed to know PMY also told me what was spread in the media and the fans that they are very well off is not true.

Not sure about her dad but she is only always seen with her mom and her sister is said to have married a foreigner and she bought her Polaris condo in Seoul for herself although she is always seen with her mom there. Was not seen with her dad ever according to what I have been told.

Maybe media is speculating given her close association with Jessica.  I forgot how they first became acquainted....but Sica belongs to a rich family.  

• Like 5

Someone who works at Changi Airport said she saw PMY last night. She must be back in Korea by now but no pics at the airport. She is an expert of being a ninja so we do not have to worry much about these paparazzis at her and PSJ's houses. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Maybe media is speculating given her close association with Jessica.  I forgot how they first became acquainted....but Sica belongs to a rich family.  

I believe their moms are friends, too? I've read somewhere that they travel together with their moms. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I actually knew something but I cannot post it here I pledged not to say anything :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Apparently an unnie introduced them to each other because Jess being the unnie collector that she is, really wanted to be friends with PMY.

:sweat_smile:

This was before they debuted, I think. Because PMY has mentioned that Jess used to go and visit her at home when Jess was still in middle school and PMY was in high school or a freshman in college.

40 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I believe their moms are friends, too? I've read somewhere that they travel together with their moms. 

They do travel together. I think their dads went as well, if the translations during Jess’ birthday party was correct that is.

Edited by kitkatrmjung
Added some info
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Who can translate this news?

ZX5vDid.jpg7pgtOT1.jpg

i saw a full version video of that. the meaningful part is what the woman reporter said at the end. she is a very reliable reporter in Korea.  she said  "Actually, I heard so much about their dating rumor before WWWSK. There must be a reason why they don't admit they're dating. I think It is a very complicated issue. so we should give them some time and see."  

I didn't believe they're dating for 3 years. but now, after hearing what the woman reporter said, I feel sure that at least they are in a relationship now.   

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

3 years or not....I just hope these two end up together. I really like them as individuals and as a couple. I feel bad that the media is after them like crazy....right now I feel that they will come forward when the time is right....a warm hug to both of them! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

These reporters will continue until they get something. Knetz at the same time won't stop.  I'm scared for PPC, they might just call it quits during the process because of pressure and of course paparazzis every where, back to back contract obligation. Not having privacy is the price to pay for being popular...

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Bon-bon007 said:

These reporters will continue until they get something. Knetz at the same time won't stop.  I'm scared for PPC, they might just call it quits during the process because of pressure and of course paparazzis every where, back to back contract obligation. Not having privacy is the price to pay for being popular...

It depends on the couple. What they prefer more? Love or career?

MinMin were forced to admit before having been caught. Them in their 20s and LMH being the number one hearthrob in Asia, eventually made it hard for them to continue dating.

SongSong experienced what ParkPark has experienced now. SJK mentioned paparazzis camping outside his house before. 

Whether they will let rumors affect them or not depends on the couple and how committed and how in love they are to each other. 

• Like 9