[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Guys.... Did you see the BTS where PSJ on the couch reading and PMY fixing his necktie? OMG. PSJ looks nervous. I am still laughing until now. I mean can you imagine, being close face to face like that and nervous.... They have to do bed scenes later right? How nervous will he be? But then again, I may be just imagining it as a shipper. Please, check them out guys. OMG... I can't stop giggling and pushing the reply button here. :wub:

• Like 6

Count me in! I really love this couple! First of all pardon my poor grammar, my english is not good but I tried my best! Some things that I noticed from them :

1. Psj doesnt treat pmy as a noona. In the press conference Psj said him and pmy are around same age eventhough they have 2 years age gap. And from the bts so far psj is quite playful with pmy, I dont see the age difference at all (compared to pmy and lee tae hwan, you can see the age difference from their interaction). I love this!

2. Psj is a long time pmy fan (?). I'm surprised that psj mentioned high kick because the drama was from long time ago and pmy first ever drama. So he still remembered drama from 12 years ago and pmy was in it eventhough from what I remembered pmy is only supporting cast. .I think thats so sweet!! He already knows her from long time ago and finally can act together, how happy he must be! And for pmy she mentioned all recent psj drama and movie, means that she also monitoring him really closely!

3. Psj seems nervous/flustered around pmy. From some bts he sometimes feel really nervous and cant hide his excitement? Lol. 

47_B582_E1-_D7_AF-4_EEE-_ACBA-24_C757256

(Credit gif to user aisling from wsk thread)

This part when they both starring to each other and pmy playing with her bang but then psj cant hide his feeling and laughing so hard lol. Also in the new bts psj cant even control his feeling when pmy tried to fix his necktie, her face is really close to his and make some ngs. .lol. whats wrong with you psj :tongue:

So far those are things that I noticed. Mostly from psj, Pmy is quite hard to read lol, we need more bts and off cam intereactions!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

@baby.hae

NO worries,  your English and grammar are perfectly fine!

I agree with all your comments. Apparently PMY must have left a deep impression on that he still remembered her very first drama, and even hoping he will get a chance to act with her! Bet he was excited when he found out she's been offered the role, and his wish to act with her came true :tongue:

Welcome @cuteybunny1

I know....made me happy to see so many people love ParkPark couple and that their drama is a success :blush:

MeritaG, was our PSJ nervous/fluster near his secretary? I don't know...but he seems to be very unfocused filming that scene.

Did you noticed his gulping his saliva?

4IFfYuw.gif

Apologizing for his NG.

jDJHXlp.gif

Spoiler

cGmzSLZ.gif

And the adorable girl choking the adorable boy :heart:

B7WVy6S.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SomeBerry said:

fellow shippers :wub:

where do you watch BTS'? If it is possible please share them here.

Many thanks for the gifs and videos shared above :blush:

Here's the video...enjoy and giggle...lol

enjoy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

Wish I knew what Minyoung was saying to him in the background....

Mostly things like "aren't you too dramatic??" and "I think that's a heart problem you have" hahaha omg I love these two

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dojoed said:

Mostly things like "aren't you too dramatic??" and "I think that's a heart problem you have" hahaha omg I love these two

OMG....hahhahahahh really?  That's too cute. Unless they have another scene to shoot right after, I don't normally see nor remember PMY stay to watch her co-star filming just their part...let alone make comments or joking ....flirting who knows..:lol:

Thanks for the translation.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

OMG....hahhahahahh really?  That's too cute. Unless they have another scene to shoot right after, I don't normally see nor remember PMY stay to watch her co-star filming just their part...let alone make comments or joking ....flirting who knows..:lol:

Thanks for the translation.

Agree with you. I think she is kind of flirting here. But it could be also because she was just curious how PSJ would deliver the acts, but she couldn't help to make funny comments that made PSJ laughed. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, MeritaG said:

Agree with you. I think she is kind of flirting here. But it could be also because she was just curious how PSJ would deliver the acts, but she couldn't help to make funny comments that made PSJ laughed. 

I totally agree with you guys. So happy that we have shippers for Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon. Hopefully we can see something more between them. Anyway can’t wait to watch the next episode tonight. 

• Like 7

I love the second OST, It's You, from Jeong Seowoon. Beautiful lyrics and really fit with the scenes or the drama or the feeling conveyed from this drama. So like this OST. 

Geudae gyeote dagaseoji moshan, chaero neul ireohge meomchwo seoseo barabojyo

(Because I can't get to your side, I stop and stare at  you like this)

Geudae mame na deureogaji moshandaedo aljyo, unmeyongcheoreom nan neul geudaejyo

(Even if I know I can't get in to your heart, like a destiny for me, it's you)

It's you du nuneul gamado. It's you naneun neoman boyeo.

(It's you, even if I close my eyes, it's you, I only see you)

It's you bamhaneure jeo byeobiccheoreom nae mameul bichuneun dan han saramgeudae

(it's you, the only one who shines on my heart like that starlight in the night sky is you)

It's You It's You

Geudae ane  ajik naega eopsda haedo, geudae nune geu aneneun naega issjyo

(Even if I'm not in your heart yet, I'm in your eyes)

Geudae pume na deureogaji moshandaedo geuraedo nan geudaeppunijyo

(Even though I can't get into your arms, still for me it's only you)

It's you du nuneul gamado. It's you naneun neoman boyeo.

(It's you, even if I close my eyes, it's you, I only see you)

It's you bamhaneure jeo byeobiccheoreom nae mameul bichuneun dan han saramgeudae

(it's you, the only one who shines on my heart like that starlight in the night sky is you)

It's You

Cheoeumira moreujyo eotteohge neoege da jul su isseulji eonjena geudae gyeoteul jikilge

(It's my first time that's why I don't know how can I give you everything, I'll always be with you)

It's you imi algo issjyo, It's you gateun mamiran geol

(It's you you already know. It's you having the same feeling)

It's you gateun goseul barabomyeo hamkke geotgo issjyo kkeuti eopsneun gireul

(It's you. We're walking together looking at the same spot, looking at an endless paths)

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

The the full video....:heart:

I'm waiting for your gif post from this bts lol

I'm the only one who noticed psj is really close to pmy when they sit together lol. The sofa is quite wide but psj is really close toward pmy and pmy already sit in the corner of sofa. And everytime he laughing he look at her awwww :wub:

But the bts is quite short only 2 mins argh. I need more asbdkkd

• Like 13