Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

today is the last day of the reward trip. maybe they will take a flight 01:30 am, Aug 17, Asiana air and arrive in Korea at 9:35 am. I wonder psj and pmy will enter Korea together. I think they will not..because reporters are now obsessive about taking pics parkpark two shot. I watched the vid where a reporter said paparazzi even hiding in near psj and pmy house to take pics. but they haven't taken parkpark two shot yet. I was little scared to know that paparazzi even hiding in near their house. I want to see pics parkpark but I don't want to pics taken by paparazzi.   

Please don’t  say that one of them will leave early today :cry:

• Sad 2

hi guys is it true that park min young is from a wealthy family? i read somewhere that her father owns/runs a hospital in us and her family owns multiple bussiness as well. some said that she lives in a 6 million dollar villa, which is super expensive for most korean actors... 

i often feel like she is from a rich/respected family, the way she presented herself... always classy but humble at the same time.. 

• Like 5

Hard to photograph them in Phuket even if paparazzis went to the resort because they stayed in a house separate from the staff. The staff visit their villa but they did not go to the resort or to island hopping where there are a lot of people. 

They are neighbors in Korea and I think it was mentioned it is hard to photograph PSJ new apartment now. If they will be together I think also they have to ask help from friends to borrow vehicle or having someone act as decoy to avoid paparazzis :sweatingbullets: :anguished:

Maybe one of them will be on Korean Air and the other on Asiana to avoid arriving together in Incheon. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hard to photograph them in Phuket even if paparazzis went to the resort because they stayed in a house separate from the staff. The staff visit their villa but they did not go to the resort or to island hopping where there are a lot of people. 

They are neighbors in Korea and I think it was mentioned it is hard to photograph PSJ new apartment now. If they will be together I think also they have to ask help from friends to borrow vehicle or having someone act as decoy to avoid paparazzis :sweatingbullets: :anguished:

Maybe one of them will be on Korean Air and the other on Asiana to avoid arriving together in Incheon. 

If they arrived together we have to party here!  

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys is it true that park min young is from a wealthy family? i read somewhere that her father owns/runs a hospital in us and her family owns multiple bussiness as well. some said that she lives in a 6 million dollar villa, which is super expensive for most korean actors... 

i often feel like she is from a rich/respected family, the way she presented herself... always classy but humble at the same tim e.. 

Yes, she does come from a wealthy family. To what extent, I’m not too sure. Her family is very private as well.

About her Villa in Cheondamdong, I think she bought it when the selling price was still around $2mil if I’m not mistaken, so ofcourse there will be a value upraise.

• Like 3

I have a feeling PMY will be leaving earlier tonight to go back to Singapore and PSJ will go with the rest of the group back to Korea 

I do not think she brought all her bags from Europe to SG to Phuket. Maybe she only brought beach attires to Phuket and will go back to Singapore for her things. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

today is the last day of the reward trip. maybe they will take a flight 01:30 am, Aug 17, Asiana air and arrive in Korea at 9:35 am. I wonder psj and pmy will enter Korea together. I think they will not..because reporters are now obsessive about taking pics parkpark two shot. I watched the vid where a reporter said paparazzi even hiding in near psj and pmy house to take pics. but they haven't taken parkpark two shot yet. I was little scared to know that paparazzi even hiding in near their house. I want to see pics parkpark but I don't want to pics taken by paparazzi.   

Hahahaha......I am not worried....they've been in showbiz long enough to know how to handle such kind of things considering this is not their first dating rumors especially PMY.   How long can these paparazzi hide????.....hehehe it will be interesting to see how these 2 can do their ninja acts.  PMY was able to sneak out of Singapore without being noticed....she can do that again if she wants to hehehe

She will just give them her most beautiful smile and they will all forget about Park Seo Joon hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

If they are dating in real life, I am so happy for them! (doesn't matter when it started just as long as it ends sweet like the drama).  I remember thinking Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook were a real life couple after My Girl because of some coincidences too but that never materialized to anything.  Everything is speculation until confirmed by the couple and I don't think PMY and PSJ owe us an explanation to their private lives.  I am happy to wait for good news and PMY deserves to fall in love (felt so sorry to hear bashing about her when dating LMH that I don't blame her for being cautious).  I felt shy and awkwardness vibe from them in the first real kiss bts and they seem to get more comfortable with each other during intimate bts as the drama progressed.  As for AAA 2017, it's hard to tell from that angle if he was doing her a favor or not by getting her attention since it seemed her dress was very low cut and a camera man was on her very closely and yes he could have been waiting for her maybe because he didn't want to lose opportunity to be acquainted with her (remember he was a fan boy of her and maybe was taking up courage to talk to her or apologize properly for startling her before).  I don't think it was PMY or PSJ team that purposely leaked dating news since it had a negative effect to them but bad publicity is still publicity and will draw even more people to watch the drama so I hope PPC don't get discouraged.

• Like 1

@pmyfighting4ver  Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae we can never be sure if they never really dated. What is the use of admitting if it already ended.

Let us not go far, PSJ himself, too many coincidences with BJH he denied many times. Fans are divided on this now. Some fans believe they were never in relationship. But who really knew? And its all water under the bridge no need to confirm or deny as they have separate lives now. 

As for ParkPark what we can do is to use inference - an intelligent guess. Use logic, compare actions aside from coincidences. But still all are mainly just THEORIES until such time they admit officially.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Yes, she does come from a wealthy family. To what extent, I’m not too sure. Her family is very private as well.

About her Villa in Cheondamdong, I think she bought it when the selling price was still around $2mil if I’m not mistaken, so ofcourse there will be a value upraise.

It's  2.9B  Krw  so around $2.5M.  She bought that years ago.... August 2015 when first reported if I am not mistaken

@parkparkloveu yes I also think they at least knew each other through their previous stylist/MAMA 2016. 

In AAA 2017 yes the moving chair video seems strange. I think PSJ moved it to hide PMY revealing “assets” from the cameramen close by. That either means PSJ was being a gentleman or he wanted to get PMY’s attention or they were more than acquaintances at that time. 

and AAA 2017 times of odd behaviours from both of them might have been one of the reasons for someone randomly commenting they were dating in Jan 2018.

2017 with 2 dramas, 1 movie and 100 days of CF for PSJ (and PMY with MEC and QOSD) may mean it was too difficult to date.

Besides, PSJ spoonfed KJW /shared the same spoon and held hands with KJW in FFMY BTS and wrote "I Love you Aera" when exchange last scripts with her, and held her hand again in KBS 31/12/2017. I believe these 2 didn’t date and believe him denying dating KJW, but also think he wouldn’t do those gestures if he was in a relationship with someone else.

That led me to think that WWWSK was the time when PPC really got to like/love/know/understand each other more (whatever their status was). I am so happy that they WANT be together (Phuket), and with the blue hearts being used recently by PSJ boss and the 2 crews /PMY, the people close to them are happy and supportive. 

I’m staying in this ship ‘till I hear their wedding news (and even after that :)) ) Although shipping them takes a lot of time and makes my brain hurt HAHA, but they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!

@pmyfighting4verthey are already top of their acting so no need to deliberately spread rumours, and actually in Korea knetz don't like these (not like other countries)

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, pmyfighting4ver said:

I don't think it was PMY or PSJ team that purposely leaked dating news since it had a negative effect to them but bad publicity is still publicity and will draw even more people to watch the drama so I hope PPC don't get discouraged.

It's ok if you don't believe their long-term relationship but I don't know why you are so insist that the news were purposely leaked to draw attention.

First of all,  it's true that the rumors had spread inside k-biz a week or two prior to the drama's ending, but the public wasn't aware of it at all. The news only surfaced and reached the public after the drama completely ended, when there was nothing left to watch. Therefore, it didn't contribute to this highly successful drama whatsoever.

Secondly, it's also true that bad publicity is still publicity but it only works for those who have nothing left to lose. In Korea, just a wrong move can cost you a career. PPC are well-known actors, recognized for their talents and the drama also gained attention right from the beginning, always topped its time-slot so it doesn't make sense to me that they leaked the news purposely. They're not idiots.

And finally, I'm sure ParkPark is still doing fine or else they wouldn't have joined this trip. They would never let the public dictate how they should live or behave. 

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

i often catch a glimpse of her house from her ig post.. it really seemed like a luxurious space with beautiful interior design.. 

i dont know park seo jun lives nearby her house.. this is the first time i heard about it.. i remember reading some article back in 2016, park seo jun actually lived in the same building as lee kwang soo. look how far he comes now, living in a milion dollar house, dating a gorgeous lady, his face is literally the face of so many brands etc.. 

park seo joon is living his life to the fullest right now!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmyfighting4ver said:

If they are dating in real life, I am so happy for them! (doesn't matter when it started just as long as it ends sweet like the drama).  I remember thinking Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook were a real life couple after My Girl because of some coincidences too but that never materialized to anything.  Everything is speculation until confirmed by the couple and I don't think PMY and PSJ owe us an explanation to their private lives.  I am happy to wait for good news and PMY deserves to fall in love (felt so sorry to hear bashing about her when dating LMH that I don't blame her for being cautious).  I felt shy and awkwardness vibe from them in the first real kiss bts and they seem to get more comfortable with each other during intimate bts as the drama progressed.  As for AAA 2017, it's hard to tell from that angle if he was doing her a favor or not by getting her attention since it seemed her dress was very low cut and a camera man was on her very closely and yes he could have been waiting for her maybe because he didn't want to lose opportunity to be acquainted with her (remember he was a fan boy of her and maybe was taking up courage to talk to her or apologize properly for startling her before).  I don't think it was PMY or PSJ team that purposely leaked dating news since it had a negative effect to them but bad publicity is still publicity and will draw even more people to watch the drama so I hope PPC don't get discouraged.

Most of the dating news come from showbiz circle too....not necessarily from couple being photographed by Dispatch.  At the level of commitment and unity both of their team is showing us at this point.... I doubt if it ever come from any of them...no way.  

There are also a lot of coincidences with Park Min Young and other actor/s she's been shipped with but why is media not picking those up.  Park Min Young went to Thailand and posted a picture in Jan 2015 almost same time the other actor posted a picture too of his trip in Thailand.  Park Min Young went to Japan in February 2017 the same actor went there in February 2017 too.  Why are they not rumored??? are those coincidences not enough to believe they are dating too???  Looking back now, I think I was wrong in assuming early on that media has no basis for ParkPark's dating rumors....they absolutely have but in the absence of any photos....both can easily deny such claims.

I thought Park Min Young was just kidding when she said in January 2015 that she wants to fall in love but not be caught.....well only time will tell how this rumor will end.... but both my logical and delulu mind are pretty convinced they are seriously dating now.....this is just me....not forcing anyone to believe though hehehe

• Like 13

@pmyfighting4ver

PSJ, PMY and PD nim are all disgusted why the rumors overshadow the drama. Usual common reaction of the people is publicity. I heard all of that usual reactions, but if you are a fan, cmon, take a deep look, analyze every scenario. They do not need the rumors. KNetz all wanted them to date before the rumors and now some are hating them for it. So, how could publicity helped there?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, saved2K said:

It's  2.9B  Krw  so around $2.5M.  She bought that years ago.... August 2015 when first reported if I am not mistaken

I think she bought it around 2012 if I didn’t mix her up with someone else.  :sweat_smile:

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i often catch a glimpse of her house from her ig post.. it really seemed like a luxurious space with beautiful interior design.. 

i dont know park seo jun lives nearby her house.. this is the first time i heard about it.. i remember reading some article back in 2016, park seo jun actually lived in the same building as lee kwang soo. look how far he comes now, living in a milion dollar house, dating a gorgeous lady, his face is literally the face of so many brands etc.. 

He apparently moved not too long ago. Paparazzi was complaining that they don’t have easy access to the parking lot of his new place. 

• Like 1

Have you guys seen this? It's from insta story of the girl from PSJ's team. From the video she took yesterday, she must be staying in the hotel room but this is a private pool residence which apparently offers more privacy.

It looks more like a villa and has three bedrooms and a private swimming pool Maybe PP is staying there and I guess the bikini she bought is not for everyone to see keke :kiss_wink: 

Not sure if it's true but they may fly home today. But isn't today the third day only? I don't expect PPC to go back on same flight so probably one of them will come back first. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I thought Park Min Young was just kidding when she said in January 2015 that she wants to fall in love but not be caught.....well only time will tell how this rumor will end.... but both my logical and delulu mind are pretty convinced they are seriously dating now.....this is just me....not forcing anyone to believe though hehehe

I am also one of the few believing that they  are in now serious type of relationship.  Their actions / body language can't lie. I'm more on my instinct than delulu minds :joy::heart:  

I'am happy enough for what are they doing keeping the mystery on fire. Coming out in open is not their thing.  But not letting anyone ruin what they really have. As what they want to convey to us, let the rumors going but still we will not hide.  They don't do anything wrong, they are facing it upfront and not hiding.  This trip is a bold move for both  PSJ/PMY no actions will be right or wrong because of KNETZ/BASHERS but they still choose to do what will make them HAPPY.

HAPPINESS is their priority now. They don't care to others because what matters to them is the person next to them. :heart::heart: 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

When the dating rumor broke out...tv reports say he moved in  early this year ...it is a secured neighborhood and about 700 meters away from Park Min Young's residence.

As to living his life to the fullest....hmmmm not quite maybe for he often emphasized the importance of family..... career is important yes...ambitious maybe.... but still  a well grounded person...who also dreams of becoming a good father and good husband in the future...when???....only time will tell

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Count me in. I believe they're serious dating too. PSJ's answer and their body language make me think that.:)

Edit: So I'll wait how it will end. Whatever the ending, I just hope they'll be happy.

• Like 4